• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I went to the mall to buy shoes

All the ? at champs look miserable as ?

Champs got them hoes tho..
    Footlocker got nothing but skinny ? ? , ? that ?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just came from theater from seeing get out. ? is dope af! Reminded me so much of when I first met my wife's family. Had to drive 5 hrs out to see them out in the middle of nowhere. My pops was like I'll call 911 if I don't hear from you in a couple days lol. My in laws are cool as hell but she got some cousins if I ever see again it's on sight. Some of them was doing that same ? extra with the Ebonics and calling me bro and ? all the time extra with the hand shakes. I remember my mother in law made some brownies from scratch and I damn near smashed the whole tray so the next day we eating at Perkins and one of my wife's little cousins was with us. Out the blue he asked my mother in law if the reason I was so brown is because I eat so many brownies. I'm sitting there shocked and looking at his mom like get this little ? . But everyone sitting there laughing like oh out of the mouth of babes! I was heated lol. But yeah I don't see that part of the family anymore

They called you a ? with the ER and yo good goofy ass just took it out on the brownies.

You really showed them huh

Evil-Otter-Eating-a-Watermelon.jpg
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Just came from theater from seeing get out. ? is dope af! Reminded me so much of when I first met my wife's family. Had to drive 5 hrs out to see them out in the middle of nowhere. My pops was like I'll call 911 if I don't hear from you in a couple days lol. My in laws are cool as hell but she got some cousins if I ever see again it's on sight. Some of them was doing that same ? extra with the Ebonics and calling me bro and ? all the time extra with the hand shakes. I remember my mother in law made some brownies from scratch and I damn near smashed the whole tray so the next day we eating at Perkins and one of my wife's little cousins was with us. Out the blue he asked my mother in law if the reason I was so brown is because I eat so many brownies. I'm sitting there shocked and looking at his mom like get this little ? . But everyone sitting there laughing like oh out of the mouth of babes! I was heated lol. But yeah I don't see that part of the family anymore

They called you a ? with the ER and yo good goofy ass just took it out on the brownies.

When you typed that you really thought that was gonna be funny huh?
    327sa49ukk89.jpg
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

When you typed that you really thought that was gonna be funny huh?
    327sa49ukk89.jpg

Funny? No I spoke the truth. You bellyflopped and was kekein with them white folks while they ? on your entire existence.

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have gone a whole week without eating Takis. I need to change my bad habits to healthy and productive ones.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I have gone a whole week without eating Takis. I need to change my bad habits to healthy and productive ones.

? that ? bruh, GMO's for the win!
  • Stew
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    me and kat

woman_breast_feeds_dog.png

Oh snap, and my pops actually had this album when I was a kid, same premise
    2h2fslc.jpg

That ? is amazing.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Fam get that little ? on here right now
  • Stew
    Options
    ? are you doing going to the VA this early for?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Yall ? be dead serious in the LCA subforum. 794k5zitaf28.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Eazy E was kickin all facts in his Dr Dre disses.

Real mfin Gs is the greatest diss record of all time... i didnt studder

Compared to Dre. Day....yes.

I just realized shots was fired at Snoop as well. Damn I how I missed that.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Eazy E was kickin all facts in his Dr Dre disses.

Real mfin Gs is the greatest diss record of all time... i didnt studder

Compared to Dre. Day....yes.

I just realized shots was fired at Snoop as well. Damn I how I missed that.

you like a kid you found a pup and now your dapper,
    but tell me where the ? you found an anorexic rapper
    talking 'bout who you go squabble with and who you shoot
    you're only 60 pounds when you're wet and wearing boots
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

these ? are not good..

hot Cheetos still reign supreme
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been eating celery and almond butter all day.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Caroline song is Gawd Awful also...some ? have no taste in Music

? you always miserable

Sell some tshirtsmy guy
  • OmegaConflict
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Supergirl is one ugly ass white woman
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3gH_18drRw
    Heard this joint on the radio just now.. smooth as ? ... in before the creep.^
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    @StoneColdMikey @atribecalledgabi are your new IC mods

And so is @Busta Carmichael

I wish I had 20 accounts, so I can GOAT this 20 times. Two L.O.T elites in the mod seats is epic
    #MakeTheICTrillAgain#