He's right
    So no one heard the sway freestyle from Joey huh
    No one saw how Troy ass was coping pleas when styles p spoke up huh

Aight
  • Swish
    Swish Members Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Options
    He's trippin
    Typical New York Hating ASS ? New York Rappers ALWAYS HATED 2PAC. This ? Joey Bad Ass is not even better than Remy Ma. @KamPushMe & Joey Bad Ass

4jgiszkvwf0x.gif

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Aight

Bruh it's obvious that NOBODY CARES what Joey does. He lost a rap beef though
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aight

How you going to mention this and not post it?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Joey, this just isn't true

Between that Nicki thread and the PAC disrespect, you can't convince me ? know ? about rap

? said how dare you disagree, y'all must be PAC stans
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The irony is the ? hitting the feelings button are the ones really catching feelings lol

Bruh...People have broken,scratched Pac albums and re-purchased the ? over and over..All eyez on me alone has been bought multiple times by me...They got remastered aniversary editions of pacs albums on some Mike Jackson thriller ? ..Eye own a music store..People still consistently buy pacs music..

Until Joey gets one of these "remastered aniversary edition" type of LPs he can promptly ? ...

These new ? wanna be legendary so bad it's pathetic..They envious of pacs shine from his grave..Tupac was a true embodiment of his 2nd name..A "shining serpent"

Eye hate how hip hop be treating their legends..Why do our legends have to be constantly disrespected? Talking about he'll "flame" pac..smh..You don't have to like his music but you can aleast respect that mans legacy and how he impacted hip hop

• mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right
    Matike85 wrote: »

Aight

@AggyAF
    ? ? YOUR Avatar of Jay-Z & your opinion.That SCARED ? did not say ? back to 2PAC in the Summer of 96...When 2Pac Diss his Hawaiian Sophie Ass
    81xv95dokdeq.png

Stan ? . ? randomly lashed out at his choice of avatar cause he was mad at his opinions.
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    He's trippin
    Matike85 wrote: »

Aight

@AggyAF
    ? ? YOUR Avatar of Jay-Z & your opinion.That SCARED ? did not say ? back to 2PAC in the Summer of 96...When 2Pac Diss his Hawaiian Sophie Ass
    81xv95dokdeq.png

Stan ? . ? randomly lashed out at his choice of avatar cause he was mad at his opinions.

@mosincredible .... I do not have 2pac Avatar I just do not think Jay-Z is GOAT. You just prove that you are a STAN & ? your opinion too...

e8ews5g93drs.gif
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right
    Look at you ? . I'm hater now?? Smfh. Pac is in my top 5. He is the most iconic rapper that has ever walked on this earth. No one ever will eclipse him no doubt. He has 3 albums that are arguably in the top 10. All this true, but let's not forget the basis of joeys statement. He said bar for bar he out rap pac. This is believable. Joey is lyrical rapper. Pac isn't as clever as joey when it comes to wordplay and double meanings. That doesn't mean joey a better rapper just because of that. Pac, obviously, is the better overall rapper.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why @KamPushMe got Pac in his top5 if he been saying for 3 pages that Pac spits nursery rhymes and only raps about hennessy & enemies?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trippin

Aight

That hasnt to do wit joey not ridin for his boy .
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trippin
    I'll take Pac at his best over Joey at his best anyday..... These new ? be thinking hip hop started with them he better go Joey nice but bar for bar Pac would destroy him
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trippin
    Joey can rap but he's trolling on this one LOL he can't hold a candle to pac he was 2 fierce
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ? is delusional. PAC made exceptional songs and was an artist etc. He was a revolutionary and no one has impacted the culture more.We get that. But we're not talking about songwriting artistry impact type ? .

If they battled. How would PAC win? TUPAC HAS NO BARS. He was not about any punchlines/ double entendres/ multis etc. He just made music that you felt. His ? was meaningful, but what does that have to do with showing off your mic skills? ? really think PAC was on some Jadakiss type ? . He wasn't. Everyone here heard his entire discography. His rhymes were basic on a technical stand point. ? love PACs content so much that the refuse to acknowledge anything else.
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sean price would make PAC sound like an amateur if they battled.

Alot of rappers would. But people take that as an insult to PAC instead of thinking logically.

It doesn't take anything away from him as an artist. It is what it is. That battle rap MC ? isn't his lane.
  • Babaaa
    Babaaa Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trippin
    He'll flame Pac in a one-on-one battle? When did Joey ever win a battle..

Why didn't he "flame" Troy Ave or Lil B?
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trippin
    Man Joey need to pass me whatever the ? he smoking on
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Come to think about it.Pac DID hit Nas with a couple haymakers on Against all odds..Cmon Joey, Pac had NAS rattled lol

Just cuz the ? wasn't all flashy with the battle bar lingo doesn't mean he was a slouch in the ? talking department..He had plenty ether to spare in his own way

And to that poster mentioning jadakiss and sean price..Joey badass aint NOWHERE near the caliber of a sean price or kiss..Price and kiss come from the same warrior generation as pac..You cant use them as examples..Pac had boot camp clique in his pocket as allies
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right
    But, the question is, is Pac nicer than Joey with flipping words, homonyms, multis and metaphors? Joey's not even literally talking about dissing back and forth. Just a verse vs a verse.

Everything you said is true. But that question remains.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right
    RickyRich wrote: »

Aight

Y'all said he never responded and he did
    And how you get points for dissing a dead man and not Joey
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Aight

Y'all said he never responded and he did
    And how you get points for dissing a dead man and not Joey

When did you become a Joey fan? I vaguely remember you not liking him because of his 90's influenced sound.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trippin
    Jus cuz pac never showed it dont mean he couldbt battle anyone . Pac study the game and he knew it and he would of put a battle