He's right
    5th Letter wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    So no one heard the sway freestyle from Joey huh
    No one saw how Troy ass was coping pleas when styles p spoke up huh

Aight

That hasnt to do wit joey not ridin for his boy .

Y'all said he never responded and he did
    And how you get points for dissing a dead man and not Joey

When did you become a Joey fan? I vaguely remember you not liking him because of his 90's influenced sound.

Always been one. seen him twice in concert. I criticized because I felt he was trying to hard to make that sound. He's growing now so that's good
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right
    Matike85 wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Weazel wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Just checked the Outlawz twitter to see if they caught feelings

And their twitter bio had me weak lmao

"FEATURED ON OVER 75 MILLION RECORDS SOLD!"

AKA good money.

Pac died with a 125k in his account-wack100

That ? Joey Bad Ass ain't even worth that much money now and he is alive....So what's your point?

uv0uc2dxnc65.gif

My statement had nothing to do with joey it was in response to the guy I quoted
    U
    uv0uc2dxnc65.gif
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right
    Beta wrote: »
    Because nobody care if somebody say " I'm better than KRS-One"

why not J Cole or Kendrick...

I think when being interviewed, past legends get brought up and then they go from there

Pac is the Allen Iverson of rap in terms of being a father figure for these fatherless ?

@Beta

Aye, if you gonna steal my analogy, give a ? credit.

Your analogy?! ? I don't even know who you are! Lol

i5upht.jpg

Yet you copying my ? . And ? you know who I am...
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trippin
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because nobody care if somebody say " I'm better than KRS-One"

why not J Cole or Kendrick...

I think when being interviewed, past legends get brought up and then they go from there

Pac is the Allen Iverson of rap in terms of being a father figure for these fatherless ?

@Beta

Aye, if you gonna steal my analogy, give a ? credit.

Your analogy?! ? I don't even know who you are! Lol

i5upht.jpg

Yet you copying my ? . And ? you know who I am...

-If-you-say-so-meme-43809.jpg

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trippin
    The crazy thing about what dude said is the fact that alot of these new rappers are saying that theyre better than the Legends. I laugh because if they died today their legacy wouldnt make a dent in what Pac, Jay, Nas, Biggie, LL, Cube, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim etc have already created. And were not talking sales. They made a global impact. Can these newbies say the same?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Makavelians>>>>Nastralites>>>>>Jigga Warriors

"Makavelians" I ? with that , that ? clean lol
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac is overrated. We get it y'all ? had a crush on him. That's your struggle... But lil dude raps better than Pac. ? act like Pac Hannibal, Shaka, and Malcolm X combined. Like he the Devastator of rappers.
    The ONLY reason lil ? ? like you can disrespect Pac is because Pac unfortunately has had TONS of unreleased music dropping. Some of these songs have been chopped up, edited & put on different beats with artist he didnt even know. Some of this ? is sloppily done & unmixed. But make no mistake, All Eyez On Me was a CLASSIC. Don Killuminati was close to it. Pac was one of the best. Most of all he was really bout dat life. Joey Badazz couldnt even handle them goofy Wild N Out ? in battle. FOH ? .

These new ? are some entitled butt munching ? .
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what Leon was smoking that made him say that.

I see the usual people in here tossing dirt on Pac.
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right
    Pac is overrated. We get it y'all ? had a crush on him. That's your struggle... But lil dude raps better than Pac. ? act like Pac Hannibal, Shaka, and Malcolm X combined. Like he the Devastator of rappers.
    The ONLY reason lil ? ? like you can disrespect Pac is because Pac unfortunately has had TONS of unreleased music dropping. Some of these songs have been chopped up, edited & put on different beats with artist he didnt even know. Some of this ? is sloppily done & unmixed. But make no mistake, All Eyez On Me was a CLASSIC. Don Killuminati was close to it. Pac was one of the best. Most of all he was really bout dat life. Joey Badazz couldnt even handle them goofy Wild N Out ? in battle. FOH ? .

These new ? are some entitled butt munching ? .

? , I'm older than you. Get my ? out of your mouth.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "One on one battle, I'll flame Pac"

I like that though lol
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    He's trippin
    Before Pac was big he said he could roast Rakim in a battle. Rakim was still on at the time.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yawn. I dont have a problem with dude because I dont know or care enough to feel any way but a basic nobody/rapper with a limited following and exposure says he's better than the greatest rapper ever. Pretty ridiculous but not consequential. I gave joey a chance with one song posted here a while ago. Wasnt very impressed even with that personally
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aight

Why would bringing up what Styles P did in regards to Troy Ave help your argument or point in regards to what Joey badass DIDN'T DO regarding Troy Ave their situation?
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right
    nex gin wrote: »
    Look at you ? . I'm hater now?? Smfh. Pac is in my top 5. He is the most iconic rapper that has ever walked on this earth. No one ever will eclipse him no doubt. He has 3 albums that are arguably in the top 10. All this true, but let's not forget the basis of joeys statement. He said bar for bar he out rap pac. This is believable. Joey Badass is a lyrical rapper. Pac isn't as clever as joey when it comes to wordplay and double meanings. That doesn't mean joey a better rapper just because of that. Pac, obviously, is the better overall rapper.

They not gonna hear you bruh.....lol. I don't really listen to Joey so I can't cosign his claim, but I do agree that there are a shitload of rappers who are "lyrically...bar for bar" better than Pac. The problem is everybody gets all in their feels whenever Pac's greatness is questioned in any way, shape or form. Pac wasn't a slouch on the mic either....but he wasn't a "Joe Budden"...."ohhh did you hear what he said" type of lyricist either.

A person says.....
    "So and so is lyrically better than Pac"

? hear.....
    "So and so is better than Pac"

Their are plenty of technical lyricists who are leaps and bounds above Pac from a lyrical standpoint. However Pac wasn't great because of his "lyricism" or ability to awe mfs w/ all sorts of crazy metaphors/entendres/etc. His appeal and greatness came from his ability to connect w/ the listener on an emotional level and capture their hearts/minds/etc. No other rapper in history was/is better than Pac in that respect...imo.

Talk to these ? bruh smh.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trippin
    after taking in what kam & nextgin have stated i agreed with them . but joey is a ? tho
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Look at you ? . I'm hater now?? Smfh. Pac is in my top 5. He is the most iconic rapper that has ever walked on this earth. No one ever will eclipse him no doubt. He has 3 albums that are arguably in the top 10. All this true, but let's not forget the basis of joeys statement. He said bar for bar he out rap pac. This is believable. Joey Badass is a lyrical rapper. Pac isn't as clever as joey when it comes to wordplay and double meanings. That doesn't mean joey a better rapper just because of that. Pac, obviously, is the better overall rapper.

They not gonna hear you bruh.....lol. I don't really listen to Joey so I can't cosign his claim, but I do agree that there are a shitload of rappers who are "lyrically...bar for bar" better than Pac. The problem is everybody gets all in their feels whenever Pac's greatness is questioned in any way, shape or form. Pac wasn't a slouch on the mic either....but he wasn't a "Joe Budden"...."ohhh did you hear what he said" type of lyricist either.

A person says.....
    "So and so is lyrically better than Pac"

? hear.....
    "So and so is better than Pac"

Their are plenty of technical lyricists who are leaps and bounds above Pac from a lyrical standpoint. However Pac wasn't great because of his "lyricism" or ability to awe mfs w/ all sorts of crazy metaphors/entendres/etc. His appeal and greatness came from his ability to connect w/ the listener on an emotional level and capture their hearts/minds/etc. No other rapper in history was/is better than Pac in that respect...imo.

No one who disagrees has been in their feelings but if you going make a claim, you better be ready to back it up and stand on it

Joey one of my favorites and I'm saying it ain't true

? standing on faulty arguments to make their case"enemies, Hennessy" then yelling feelings

? wanna bring good music convo back to the reason, it's going start with stopping namecalling and yelling feelings cause somebody disagreed

I'm going support a statement like this which I know going be met with resistance, I'm at least coming with a track/verse to back me
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The thing is ...

He said he would body Pac but couldn't even body troy ave..Cmon son..TROY AVE..diet 50 cent..Joey badass is ill equipped to make those claims when he ain't never "flamed" or ethered nobody

Eye ain't gonna front..Big killed Pac subliminally on long kiss goodnight judging it on some strictly battle ? ..So yeah Pac could be touched in a battle arena but overall? Pac was artistically untouchable..He had the people in his hands
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right
    i never really cared for pac like that outside of a few songs. i recognize his impact, influence, yada yada

but i rather discuss whether or not ? exists than argue how good 2pac was as a MC

to most of his fans, they're one in the same
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joey isn't that nice with it, though

He would get ate by Cole or Kendrick
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Aight

Why would bringing up what Styles P did in regards to Troy Ave help your argument or point in regards to what Joey badass DIDN'T DO regarding Troy Ave their situation?

Because he apologized . Kinda weakens your diss.
    Plus Joey responded so y'all saying Joey didn't respond is wrong
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trippin
    Im better at Kung-fu then Bruce Lee ever was.
    Muhammad Ali couldn't float, nor sting like me.
    Johan Cruyff's soccer skills couldn't match mine.
    But hey..

..everybody is free to fantasize, right?.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Aight

Because he apologized . Kinda weakens your diss.
    Plus Joey responded so y'all saying Joey didn't respond is wrong

So what he apologized because Styles P made him. Joey Badass don't get no points off what another man made him do.

Really my point is why even bring Styles P into it? Joey Badass ain't have nothing to do with that apology being made.