Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what they get.

Don't ride nobody ass.
    Downshift, hit the other lane, pipes
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that Honda Pilot, why you driving all slow in the passing lane when you could easily switch lanes. The Subaru dumb as ? as well and got no handles, once somebody makes 1 ? move you supposed to get away from them asap, but arrogance on both of them lead to the Subaru driver losing big time.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    well he has video so he good in the insurance tip

VA is introducing a bill to keep slow/cruising drivers out of the fast lanes or holding up traffic

$200-500 tickets

no way to prove how fast the leading vehicle was going to say if he was "cruising" or not, but I do know you're not supposed to follow that close on the highway period....2 car lengths

im sure different rules may apply in say a L.A. or Houston but this wasnt really congested.....he could have easily waited to go around
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Lol... There was no reason to swerve like that

exactly

at freeway speeds you're supposed to keep a minimum of 5 seconds between you and the car in front of you (pick a marker on the side of the road and when the car in front of you passes it you should be able to count off 5 seconds before you pass the same marker). Two car lengths isn't enough space to allow you to react. At 65 mph you're moving at 95 feet per second, nearly a third of a football field so you're going to swallow up that two car lengths in a fraction of a second.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    If someone brake checks me I simply wait until the next lane is clear and go around them. The person in the Honda was an ? but the guy tailgating was more in the wrong.

No, if you're in the left lane you're supposed to be passing. If you're cruising in that lane and a car comes up behind you, regardless of their speed, you're supposed to get over to the right to let faster traffic by.

nah lol

i mean I get the rules but if we in a 65 and im already doing 75-80 and you come barrelling down on me.....? you

ya'll better buckle up ouchea
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    If someone brake checks me I simply wait until the next lane is clear and go around them. The person in the Honda was an ? but the guy tailgating was more in the wrong.

No, if you're in the left lane you're supposed to be passing. If you're cruising in that lane and a car comes up behind you, regardless of their speed, you're supposed to get over to the right to let faster traffic by.

Some states (at least I know Kentucky for sure), you cruise in the left lane too long, regardless of how fast you goin or traffic conditions, you gettin pulled over (which is how I know about Kentucky). They will trail yo ass for a good minute just to see if you gon' slide back over. If not...they hittin them lights.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^im pretty sure that's everywhere

I feel you tho bro I aint trying to control nobody ? just ? me off.....those drivers lose control, cross the median, and ? families on the way home from the ball game all the time.....so you got people like me on the road, and you got people like you on the road......this ? just bound to happen
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC ? can't drive
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy, always pay attention to the road and be ready for anything, people need to watch these kind of vids just before they get their driving license, show them some fatal crash video's too because some people don't realize driving is dangerous if you are not focused.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i wouldve jus went around..

im on the road alot and it be ? who cruise the fast lane..
    i jus wait to go around..
    none of this ? is worth that end result..

i dont understand road rage..

this
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao....his fault

some of ya'll got it coming....I dont ride that close behind nobody and I cant stand when they do that ? to me

slow the ? down.....or take a couple rolls in the median...either is cool with me

and people like you are the reason people die on roadways. ? thinking like that. you should of never had a license. people going the speed limit in the passing lane. wtf! i hate people like you and i hope an eighteen wheeler blows a tire and runs you over.
    oh and dude was dumb. the right lane was open. thats when i would of flipped the car the bird while i passed in the other lane. and yes dude panicked. he over corrected like a muthafucka. all for no reason.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    Awe hell naw! The kids, the dog my ? .....the kids, the dog...

It's common freeway courtesy to get over when you see somebody coming up behind you. But nah... Ignant muhfuckas wanna control how everybody else drive. THAT'S why people get shot! Cuz who the ? is you???

Look... If you wanna do 50 over the limit, I'll kindly let you zoom by. The quicker you get yo wreckless ass away from me the better! And I appreciate the same courtesy.

Neither one of these sucka ass ? could drive tho!

And what the ? was dude in the Subaru listenin to??? Jesus! Vid was ? up in every corner!!!

@bolded its the law. its in the drivers ed books. the left lane is for passing. smmfh.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    ^im pretty sure that's everywhere

I feel you tho bro I aint trying to control nobody ? just ? me off.....those drivers lose control, cross the median, and ? families on the way home from the ball game all the time.....so you got people like me on the road, and you got people like you on the road......this ? just bound to happen

no ? . get off the road immediately. people who are driving fast aint the ones crossing the medians. its the ? drivers and muthafuckas on pills and more ? . get off your ? . its people like you on the roads that make it unsafe for people as myself who want to go home alive and well. you driving in the passing lane stopping peoples "progress" is what kills people all the time.

somebody rolls up on you in the passing lane, and you not abidding by the law thinking you doing something dont get over to the right. that person breaks hard cause of you and thinking that you would get over(which is a stupid assumption by any DRIVER) and then a chain reaction starts......and that family coming home from the ball game dies because your stupid non driving never should of EVER been driving ass didnt abide by the rules and get over when a vehicle was driving faster than you. youre suppose to get right once you pass. smmfh. please ? let this ? get ran over by a big rig. please. for families all across america. and the world.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't tail people like that in the first place, I always give myself a certain amount a room because you never know. I was always taught to pay attention to other drivers because a lot of them ain't ? , they would've gotten passed smooth up.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But ? them for creeping in the fast lane, get the ? over.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should ve just gone straight in the trunk of that car
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that left lane, fast lane ? doesnt exist here..there are a couple spots that have the slower traffic keep right signs. other than that nope...our speed limit is already pretty much 50mph...on top of that mfs pace each other in all the lanes...that why we got some of the country's worst traffic.

my boy had a button he wired up that turned his brake lights on. that ? kept mfs off his ass like a champ
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 lane highways lol I am used to these 4-5 lane freeways out chea.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    If I'm in the hammer lane hauling ass and somebody in front of me a ways away I'll flip my hi beams and they usually get over to the left lane. I zoom past em And some time you'll see em get back in the hammer lane and they'll try and run behind me.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Dude was stupid and should have jumped and went around him hope that insurance paid up.