New Remy Martin - "Another One" (second Nicki Minaj diss tack)

Options
13»

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remy killed with the first diss

This is like beating the dead horse that she killed already
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Remy killed with the first diss

This is like beating the dead horse that she killed already
    If you payed attention to the song, Remy agrees with you
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear to ? this chick a real fraud,
    I bet you wondering how I know your real problems,
    Theres a lot of people that you really bothered,
    They was selling footage and you know I bought it.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Second Diss was Sloppy Joe
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remy should've deleted this one from the hard drive and never released it. ? was wack
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Remy shoulda waited. Nikki probably sittin back like...

1zi4Fcj.gif
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? interpretation of this situation is hilarious if you hit a ? with a haymaker break his nose then slap him and remain unscathed or you still not winning the fight?

Y'all ? weird b Remy racking up points regardless while Nicki still on 0 fighting other people and backing up other ? through their simp ass Instagram post instead of putting out bars

Let's not forget how ? pointed out Nicki million dollar attempt at a diss track was that ? "stupid hoe"
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont whats worse, the remy record or the new "upgrade"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea...? always ready to bury someone...
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea...? always ready to bury someone...

Deeper than rap
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? interpretation of this situation is hilarious if you hit a ? with a haymaker break his nose then slap him and remain unscathed or you still not winning the fight?

Y'all ? weird b Remy racking up points regardless while Nicki still on 0 fighting other people and backing up other ? through their simp ass Instagram post instead of putting out bars

Let's not forget how ? pointed out Nicki million dollar attempt at a diss track was that ? "stupid hoe"

but it's not a fight my ?

ok let's put it like this...back in your hs days you ever see someone roasting the ? out of someone else and it's funny af,..and then the person continues on until they say some lame ass ? and then the room is crickets?

that's exactly what remy did to herself, she negated her first diss by putting out this wack ? . Putting out wack forced ? is never ok

same as when your roasting someone. No one wants to hear ? that sounds wack.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    R2_163 wrote: »

but it's not a fight my ?

ok let's put it like this...back in your hs days you ever see someone roasting the ? out of someone else and it's funny af,..and then the person continues on until they say some lame ass ? and then the room is crickets?

that's exactly what remy did to herself, she negated her first diss by putting out this wack ? . Putting out wack forced ? is never ok

same as when your roasting someone. No one wants to hear ? that sounds wack.

Good explanation. Now add the fact that for some of us the first attempt came off as a blatant reach for attention and its lame on top of lame. It was like somebody going out of their way to try to "roast" somebody who doesnt even care or see them as on their radar. Im not convinced at all Nicki was ever singling her out when rapping. Just sounds like Nicki was saying general lines at female rappers or rappers in general staking her claim. I hate when people misplace stuff like that like "they talking about me" uh they aint thinkin about you. Now aint nothin to do but let Remy lay in the hole she dug for herself. And she spilled how she felt.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She should of just drop some new music and promote that,this new diss aint cutting it.Who was in the studio when she made this ? ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She should of just drop some new music and promote that,this new diss aint cutting it.Who was in the studio when she made this ? ?

Cuban link
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    That ? was horrible. Remy is about to Atlanta Falcons herself.

"You Can't flag a Moderator's Post."
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt think it was that bad but looking at the internet's reaction there's only one logical thing for her to do

giphy.gif

shots at everybody ? it
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    When did diss records aim to be chart hits? Stop having the biggest expectations for diss records, it's supposed to be raw, gritty & ? .
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    When did diss records aim to be chart hits? Stop having the biggest expectations for diss records, it's supposed to be raw, gritty & ? .
    Well 1 outta 3 ain't too bad
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Papoose needed to tell her to let that 1st diss cook. Nicki doesn't need to respond now.