The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. The wolverine
    2. Xmen days of future past
    3. Xmen united
    4. Xmen
    5. Xmen first class
    6. Xmen apocalypse
    7. Wolverine origins

7 & 6 shouldve never been made.

I just wish we wouldve gotten a more comic book, flowing story character driven trilogy...instead of films that feel like they were written in a hurry by Hollywood script writers.
  • Copper
    Options
    Going to see Logan in a few hours
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Going to see Logan in a few hours

Enjoy it ,the movie is incredible.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This was so much better than Old Man Logan

I bet all those ? calling it boring love Micheal Bay Transformers and hate reading books.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    I keep seeing ppl say it's boring. How was it boring?

Saw it yesterday. There was nothing boring about this movie at all. This is the best Wolverine movie that was done. The action is there and so is the drama. Personally, I feel that X-23 stole the show.

My only complaints are that I wish X-23's handler Kimura was in the movie. She is a very active part in her life. (For bad reasons obviously.) Also no mention of her mom Sarah either.

latest?cb=20080817063301

By the way there is no end credit scene, but there is a Deadpool 2 movie teaser before the film starts.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    nj2089 wrote: »
    I keep seeing ppl say it's boring. How was it boring?

Saw it yesterday. There was nothing boring about this movie at all. This is the best Wolverine movie that was done. The action is there and so is the drama. Personally, I feel that X-23 stole the show.

My only complaints are that I wish X-23's handler Kimura was in the movie. She is a very active part in her life. (For bad reasons obviously.) Also no mention of her mom Sarah either.

latest?cb=20080817063301

By the way there is no end credit scene, but there is a Deadpool 2 movie teaser before the film starts.

My only gripe that Kimura wasn't in the movie. That would've been a great storyline also they didn't have the trigger scent that makes X-23 go rage mode either.

Besides those 2 misses the movie was good. The Deadpool scene was hilarious and Nate Summers will be in the next Deadpool 2

that would have been dope
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Shout out to my baby Elise Neal being in the movie

Smh why they had to die
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this ? was dumb depressing 9/10
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen it yesterday and thought it was dope...the ending felt kind of anti climatic but I guess it's cuz they ended the XMen franchise as a whole...I'm wondering where Deadpool will take place in? Travel back in time with Cable and start a whole new franchise with new actors as the original XMen maybe
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen it yesterday and thought it was dope...the ending felt kind of anti climatic but I guess it's cuz they ended the XMen franchise as a whole...I'm wondering where Deadpool will take place in? Travel back in time with Cable and start a whole new franchise with new actors as the original XMen maybe

Consider this a flash forward. Any future X-Men movies that drop will take place after Apocalypse and before this unless the narrative says otherwise like what will probably happen with the X-23 movie.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ass movie....plenty of action and blood everywhere
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a spoiler on this very page lol

Good thing idc about this ? and will give it the kodi treatment
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yal seen the deadpool trailer or I'm late? I'm always late in threads
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not really a trailer, at least imo. more like a post-credit scene, except before the movie
  • Copper
    Options
    Regardless of what the X-Men do thier future is bleek.

They take more losses than meek.

Seeing this remended me of how great wolverine origins could have been ( it should've been called weapon x) and apocalypse.
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    I swear dude that played the ? flight attendant in soul plane was in this for a scene. but dude was in better shape now than he was then
  • Copper
    Options
    I always wondered why these films never played up wolverines senses..only in the first film when he smelled sabertooths ambush
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

not really a trailer, at least imo. more like a post-credit scene, except before the movie

I just seen it on YouTube. Got Stan lee in it n everything
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol it's a teaser
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

I just seen it on YouTube. Got Stan lee in it n everything

uh well damn. maybe we're talking about 2 different things
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    There's a spoiler on this very page lol

Good thing idc about this ? and will give it the kodi treatment

? ain't made it on there yet
  • Copper
    Options
    Ryan Reynolds has a funny way of getting Hugh Jackman to un-retire as Logan

Actor Ryan Reynolds sent cupcakes to Hugh Jackman in a bid to persuade him to return as Wolverine in a Deadpool movie.

The 48-year-old actor has decided to bid adieu to Wolverine, but Reynolds is keen to persuade him to return to his clawed mutant alter ego one more time to appear in the highly-anticipated second outing for wise-cracking anti-hero Wade Wilson, reported Female First.

Asked if his phone is “off the hook” because of calls from Reynolds, the Jackman replied, “Not only is it off the hook, cupcakes! I mean, come on dude, cupcakes?”

The Australian actor said the gift was a way of the Deadpool star suggesting he would not have to be as toned as usual in his film.

“Which is also his way of saying, come on, fatten up buddy,” Jackman quipped.

However, it seems an appearance is close to impossible as Jackman is adamant that he will not be returning to the Marvel role in the future.

“This is it, there was many days on set where I’m like, ‘Good choice!’ I feel like the athlete who has had a 17-year career and announces his retirement,” he said.

deadpool-strength.jpg