Did or do you ever had an "arch rival" or "arch enemy"? Tell the IC your story!

Options
Mister B.
Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
How did that start? Who won most of the beefs between you two (or more)? Did y'all scrap that ? out, or was it pure competition?

Y'all cool now, or is it still "? THAT person?"

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah ? him

One day im........

Yeah ? him.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw i just got a few sons
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to have to throw hands with this dude everytime I ran into that MF in school. ? was ridiculous. I beat his ass everytime. Not sure what dude problem was. Could be over a chick I used to smash.

Another dude who wifed a chick I used to ? with then started hatin on a MF. Never scrapped personally but had beef with his peoples who he probably put batteries in they back. He eventually caught the fade from somebody else.

And cops... ? em all.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, this girl I used to date..her best friend

I swear we had a real life Pam/Martin relationship

That ? was evil
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? on some batman, gotham city ? in here huh
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nope. Not really, but I have a couple half sisters that hate my guts. I haven't seen them in over a decade and tried reaching out to them via Facebook recently and received the cold treatment. They wont accept my friend requests nor respond to my messages. I can understand that kind of reaction if we had a falling out in the past or something, but nope. Never said or did anything wrong to them.

The eldest one has always been in competition with me since we were little....school performance and such, and even vocalized at a young age that my father would never marry my mother, but would marry hers. Looking back at it, you figure that kinda adversarial mindset at the age of 9 or 10 had to be the result of brainwashing from her mother.

Funny thing is, my mother took in the eldest for a few months because her mother had health issues. My mother treated her as if she was one of her own despite the fact that these girls were the byproducts of my father having an affair and being unfaithful. My mother never had a daughter and always wanted one, so she gave her a lot of special treatment also with the hopes of winning my father's heart i suppose.

We were actually sad when she had to leave. Long story short, my mother finally got sick and tired of my father's ? and left, and we havnt seen them ever since. I tried to be the bigger person, because the whole situation was out of our control. You would figure now that they're adults that they would think rationally about the whole situation like my brothers and I have.....nope.

Good for y'all who have good relationships with your half siblings. I tried.

? them, and most all ? my pops.
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, the guy I see in the mirror every time.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blank and ChasingBenjamins (ChaseandBendyaMans for those more familiar) hated me on the old IC. I'm sure some other people still hate me but aren't as overt about it.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah i did one time, this guy named flexo. Used to smash his girl. but some accident happened the place we worked. He ended up being a good dude. he is a pick of him
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all do. His name is HaSatan. He is the great dragon that fell from heaven because of pride. He is that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world. And he prowls the earth as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour!

But ? has given all those who know Him the victory! But you have to be in Christ to claim it. Therefore we must be BORN AGAIN! Hallelujah!

The fight is fixed and we are on the winning team; that is, if you are on the side of the LORD Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah this ? ? named reggie and this ? ? named Tyrone. We used to ball back in the day. Oh and this white boy called himself blade that played for natural high, ? him. I had beef with this dude named Lewis that could shoot but we became cool.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    HaSatan?

It's the Hebrew name for the enemy.

Ha = the
    Satan = adversary

King Jesus changed his name to HaSatan when HaSatan fell from Heaven like lightning. Amen.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup niccas wanna ? me for things I've done . Death is cheap around these parts. Rivals Mexican F13s, All Inglewood bloods , gangsta crips. I gave up the life but best believe if I get caught slipping there going to turn off the lights.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only as a youngster playing as ken in street fighter. I could never beat this ? of whom name i shall never mention. Smh. The computer had super cheat combo moves that couldnt be stopped. Fukkk street fighter!!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Nope. Not really, but I have a couple half sisters that hate my guts. I haven't seen them in over a decade and tried reaching out to them via Facebook recently and received the cold treatment. They wont accept my friend requests nor respond to my messages. I can understand that kind of reaction if we had a falling out in the past or something, but nope. Never said or did anything wrong to them.

The eldest one has always been in competition with me since we were little....school performance and such, and even vocalized at a young age that my father would never marry my mother, but would marry hers. Looking back at it, you figure that kinda adversarial mindset at the age of 9 or 10 had to be the result of brainwashing from her mother.

Funny thing is, my mother took in the eldest for a few months because her mother had health issues. My mother treated her as if she was one of her own despite the fact that these girls were the byproducts of my father having an affair and being unfaithful. My mother never had a daughter and always wanted one, so she gave her a lot of special treatment also with the hopes of winning my father's heart i suppose.

We were actually sad when she had to leave. Long story short, my mother finally got sick and tired of my father's ? and left, and we havnt seen them ever since. I tried to be the bigger person, because the whole situation was out of our control. You would figure now that they're adults that they would think rationally about the whole situation like my brothers and I have.....nope.

Good for y'all who have good relationships with your half siblings. I tried.

? them, and most all ? my pops.

tumblr_nicc7erJGl1u8bvddo1_500.gif
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    HaSatan?

thats how Juvenile says it
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never had the energy to dislike a mf over a long period of time.

I either fought them or ____ them as soon as the beef began. ? that allow their enemies to function and continue to harbor ill feelings are cowards. Either deal with the animosity or let the ? go.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options