Walking Dead Season 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Eugene is the biggest ? in TV history lol. Was he like this in the comic? Mane I would have smashed all 3 of them hoes and did to the redhead what that science bottle did when he put the flame to it inside of her splattttttttt

nah they changing ? up for the show. not feeling it, although the scenes with the chicks was actually kinda funny...
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol why did he do the Dr like that? That made absolutely no sense. Dwight's a hoe and a half for that.
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If all else fails they will go snatch the doctor from Hilltop to replace him.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eugene reminds me of a snitch. As soon as he gets 1 minute into interrogation they start dropping dime on everybody all to avoid doin time. ? is sad. I wonder how long until he starts telling Negan everything
  • rillah
    rillah Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Man Eugene is the biggest ? in TV history lol. Was he like this in the comic? Mane I would have smashed all 3 of them hoes and did to the redhead what that science bottle did when he put the flame to it inside of her splattttttttt

And then get your face melted off by Negan. Dude said no sex, Eugene's smart. A ? would smash and meet that iron and be demoted to being a miserable prisoner forced to work like a slave. Eugene chillin like a boss.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Lol why did he do the Dr like that? That made absolutely no sense. Dwight's a hoe and a half for that.
    I think dwight did that to make negan lose something like he lost his girl
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    rillah wrote: »

And then get your face melted off by Negan. Dude said no sex, Eugene's smart. A ? would smash and meet that iron and be demoted to being a miserable prisoner forced to work like a slave. Eugene chillin like a boss.

No sex but did he say no head/hand jobs? You can't live forever and in a zombie Apocalypse it's only a matter of time. I would have smashed and told the whole compound and told Negan it was delicious. Now what?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would negan know Eugene smash anyway?

Smash and then hand them the poison. The hoes hate negan just as much so they won't tell
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No sex but did he say no head/hand jobs? You can't live forever and in a zombie Apocalypse it's only a matter of time. I would have smashed and told the whole compound and told Negan it was delicious. Now what?

Instead of you face getting the iron Negan would have put your whole body in the furnace
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Instead of you face getting the iron Negan would have put your whole body in the furnace

? better than becoming a walker so...

giphy.gif

Can't live forever...in a world that's over run with zombies. I'll take it
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was Glenn dying not the best episode ever?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not commenting because this is a filler episode.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does she talk like that smh
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ep was very meh

I think this ? talked like that before the Apocalypse.? was probably a lesbian ? and food inspector.

Damn this ep was boring.

Richone.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reason ? can't lead

Scorned ? willing to compromise everything cause they emotional
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next week look like it's about to go down
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this episode was ? ? ....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt even watch last nite
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Didnt even watch last nite

good move
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options
    Lol this show is in the toilet. I remember the walking dead threads having at least 50 replies after an ep. Now nobody can even be bothered to talk about how ? these eps are. Im just waiting for the conclusion of this Neagan story before i bow out for good
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    Lol this show is in the toilet. I remember the walking dead threads having at least 50 replies after an ep. Now nobody can even be bothered to talk about how ? these eps are. Im just waiting for the conclusion of this Neagan story before i bow out for good

Yea this ? jumped the shark this season. They just went completely left field and said ? any sense of realism. ? is just to comic booky now and it doesn't work.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Rick & Michonne trying to go half on a baby I see.

True episode really wasn't good.