The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw.

Shoulda had him block it and spear him.

lol that might break a rib and put taker out til next year mania he already gonna wake up sore tomorrow
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let Roman beat Undertaker, they might riot
    Get ready for a riot then

Taker finna do that j-o-b
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taker best not lose to reins...he got the biggest pop all night
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man ? the bs stone cold need to ref that brock vs goldberg match lol

that kinda happened already bruh
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "A mouth of magic, I gotta have it!"

These ? are merchandising wizards
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I don't want it to happen but I have a feelin Taker gonna take that L at mania.

Cause who else is there left for him Cena? Sting is done.

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Undertaker used to look so much taller back In the day
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I thonk its the right call for Taker to lose

He gains nothing by winning...let him pass that "yard" torch to Roman

In general IWC complaints be so inconsistent. We say "wwe relies on old part timers etc" then in the same breath "taker (an old part timer) better beat Reigns"

? makes no sense b...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I thonk its the right call for Taker to loose

He gains nothing by winning...let him pass that "yard" torch to Roman

In general IWC complaints be so inconsistent. We say "wwe relies on old part timers etc" then in the same breath "taker (an old part timer) better beat Reigns"

? makes no sense b...

The IWC plays favorites. Nothing more
  • Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Vince is like y'all wanna boo him ok then have at it LOL meanwhile books him to win
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk why anyone wants taker to beat reigns anyway other than irrational reigns hate

its been time for taker to wrap it up for years b.

raw was ok, cm punk chants are played but funny during steph rants, the cruiserweights shined for the 2nd night in a row nice. idk if the ladies needed another triple threat, and btw, folks keep tryna put charlotte so far above the rest and she was a botchin fool last night, i know it happens but damn, its an every big match occurrence for her seemingly. oh yea and sami put on a good match last night too, even with out a character he'll always have that. and neville and gallagher put on a great match, idk how neither are concussed
  • BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was fun seeing undertaker in person again for possibly and hopefully the last time lol
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roman vs Undertaker is a dope match. I'm a HUGE Undertaker mark but he definitely bout to put Roman over and pass that torch. Roman ain't going nowhere and Undertaker probably got one more after this one.

I won't be mad if Undertaker wins though.
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get how people want taker to lose to reins. Rruns has been put over by stroman and nearly everybody. He even nearly went over Brock at Mania which Taker couldn't do. Just let them have a great match and have Taker winning. He shouldn't take abother Mania L before retiring..also I like Reins and I'm not hating like most
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    what good does a taker win do?

how does he pass the torch by winning?

the story is who is the big dog, no one can become the big dog unless they beat taker, and with takers days being numbered, its time for him to pass that like steve nash.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you gonna pass the torch to a man for fans to throw gasoline at

Reigns character is damaged. a win over taker only makes him more despised by the fans. dude gets booed out of the building in Milwaukee and ? still say "oh it's just the smark crowds"

in Milwaukee?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    Reigns character isnt damaged or broken NOW. Ever since his "The Guy" promo he been pretty consistent.

He the Alpha dog...title or not. And he down to fight any and everybody who wanna step to him and test that. He also repping his family legacy. Thats who Roman Reigns is.

As far as booing its either

1. because its fun now...similar to the Cena remix and Angle's "You Suck"(which I believe are the majority)

Or

2. smarky mark ? still mad about "sufferin succotash" and all that came with it (which i believe are the minority)

• BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited March 2017
    Options
    And to add on

His booking has been pretty consistent with his character as well.

I was never a Roman hater but he was hard to watch because of booking. Now...i enjoy the majority of the time he on my screen cause hes being booked the right way.

And yes...of course he gonna win majority of the time hes a top guy.

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? boo roman because he Fukin sucks
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    if the fans boo roman after the win, wwe needs to go with it and make roman an ? , but he should get the win. like i said what good does a taker win do anyone, he beats strowman just to lose to a man on one hip who prolly only has 3 moves left? of course we wouldnt be here if wwe passed the torch when they were supposed to or if roman wasnt originally booked like ? , but ayy
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Roman vs Undertaker is a dope match. I'm a HUGE Undertaker markbut he definitely bout to put Roman over and pass that torch. Roman ain't going nowhere and Undertaker probably got one more after this one.

I won't be mad if Undertaker wins though.

I see what you did there, sir
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Since the match is already made, the right decision is for Roman to go over Taker.. but ? just turn that man heel already
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IWC is funny as all hell.

"Turn Reigns heel dammit!" just so they can cheer for him as a heel.

- Complains about Reigns being pushed quickly to the main event and not paying his dues.
    - Cheers Strowman despite his trajectory being quicker than Roman's.
  • CJBachelor85
    CJBachelor85 Members Posts: 302 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Since the match is already made, the right decision is for Roman to go over Taker.. but ? just turn that man heel already

Creative/Vince gotta cash in on turning Roman heel right here but idk if its even gonna happen anytime soon.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    have yall noticed big show has been as heavily cheered as ever lately? lol