ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew mentions disgust for grown men standing in line to meet young thug

Shady disputes his disgust by making a point that teenage girls love young thug

qlqypysspf3l.png

I'm not sure why I still come here
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You in trouble ^^^
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Autism!

That's a bar

These hoes suffer from Autism, me I'm bout Bossism, my doe stupid..it go "Hey you guyyyys" dumb hoes fall all ova theyselves..stupid game, its all ism
  • AP21
    Options
    Shady is a culture vulture but only embraces the dumb ? associated with the culture

Grow tf up girl. That ? ain't cute
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Shady down to killa more ? than white supremacy
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Striiiiiiiiiikeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

giphy.gif

Thanks to Amazon he didnt take my euros. For the moment i ve just coped one song. ? looks like EVOL leftovers to me.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Shady is a culture vulture but only embraces the dumb ? associated with the culture

if she letting ? smash tho then I'll allow it :(
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man spoiler that s***!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

giphy.gif

He still garbage.
  • Max B Wave God
    Max B Wave God Members Posts: 55
    Options

This post is the biggest lie. Jay Z predominantly raps about selling drugs to his own community which he actually did do so he rapping about what he really did. But I don't listen to nor like his music but it's got nothing to do with this content it is his style, execution and him being really lyrical I do not like. I just find his music very boring it doesn't move me at all. His style of rap and his music is the type I dislike the most. Plus I don't understand his lyrics I never been into lyrics having to be complex and technical

Now let's go to Young Thug I obviously enjoy his music a lot 1 of my fave rappers but that is not due to his trap, Gangster, content it is because of his melodies, delivery, catchy songs, hooks. His style is the style I like as is a well known fact I like melodic hip-hop

By your logic 99% of the rare Eminem fans there is on the I.C are culture vultures regarding him because they only embrace and like the violent, explicit songs of his. But not the deep, uplifting, soulful, conscious, melodic songs. Like Mockingbird, Hailie's Song. Spend Some Time, Not Afraid, When I'm Gone, Stronger Than I Was, Beautiful, Say Goodbye To Hollywood. These fans here on the IC gonna say it's the execution, style, the songs being popish, him singing and his fans here don't think he can sing, them being the type of song teenagers, pop fans like. Nothing to do with content but the execution being too 'soft'

So it can't be 1 rule for me and another rule for others

B.o.B is easily 1 my fave rappers ever love this dudes music he is deep but it's the execution is why I like it the way he executes his depth and substance. That's how I like it to sound. He is melodic he sings when he speaks about conscious topics

Nas is fairly deep but his execution, his style, I can't stand this style I hate. Plus he just raps. And once again I can't understand his lyrics he too technical for me. I like the substance and depth to be simple but effective. Nas music bores me. While B.o.B is deep but catchy at the same time
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

This post is the biggest lie. Jay Z predominantly raps about selling drugs to his own community which he actually did do so he rapping about what he really did. But I don't listen to nor like his music but it's got nothing to do with this content it is his style, execution and him being really lyrical I do not like. I just find his music very boring it doesn't move me at all. His style of rap and his music is the type I dislike the most. Plus I don't understand his lyrics I never been into lyrics having to be complex and technical

Now let's go to Young Thug I obviously enjoy his music a lot 1 of my fave rappers but that is not due to his trap, Gangster, content it is because of his melodies, delivery, catchy songs, hooks. His style is the style I like as is a well known fact I like melodic hip-hop

By your logic 99% of the rare Eminem fans there is on the I.C are culture vultures regarding him because they only embrace and like the violent, explicit songs of his. But not the deep, uplifting, soulful, conscious, melodic songs. Like Mockingbird, Hailie's Song. Spend Some Time, Not Afraid, When I'm Gone, Stronger Than I Was, Beautiful, Say Goodbye To Hollywood. These fans here on the IC gonna say it's the execution, style, the songs being popish, him singing and his fans here don't think he can sing, them being the type of song teenagers, pop fans like. Nothing to do with content but the execution being too 'soft'

B.o.B is easily 1 my fave rappers ever love this dudes music he is deep but it's the execution is why I like it the way he executes his depth and substance. That's how I like it to sound. He is melodic he sings when he speaks about conscious topics

Nas is fairly deep but his execution, his style, I can't stand this style I hate. Plus he just raps. And once again I can't understand his lyrics he too technical for me. I like the substance and depth to be simple but effective. Nas music bores me. While B.o.B is deep but catchy at the same time

What the ? does that have to do with his post?
  • AP21
    Options

Word. I skimmed through most of it and she didn't address what I said about her
  • Max B Wave God
    Options

That I am not a culture vulture, i'm from a housing project so certain influences will be apart of me but I put my self through college

Anything negative I done has been a result of needing money but the goal is not to sell drugs forever it is to make some skrilla doing that but flip it into a legal legit hustle

• Max B Wave God
    Options

qlqypysspf3l.png

Stew is a rap fan a hip-hop head, rappity rap fan his fave rappers are lyrical miracle technical MC's Nas, Jigga, Andre, Killer Mike, Scarface, Royce, Big Boi, Wu Tang

Most people like myself are fans of singing pop commercial rappers Eminem, Drake, Future, 50, Nicki, Migos, Thugger

For example I listen to Eminem for his singing and his emotion his singing is why he my fave artist because he is the best song writer that makes me a fan singing and song writing. Stew listens to him for his rapping

Stew doesn't think Eminem, Kid Cudi, Max B, Wiz Khalifa, Young Thug, Drake, Nicki can sing and he does't like commercial hip-pop

It's just a clash of taste
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

qlqypysspf3l.png

Stew is a rap fan a hip-hop head, rappity rap fan his fave rappers are lyrical miracle technical MC's Nas, Jigga, Andre, Killer Mike, Scarface, Royce, Big Boi, Wu Tang

Most people like myself are fans of singing pop commercial rappers Eminem, Drake, Future, 50, Nicki, Migos, Thugger

For example I listen to Eminem for his singing and his emotion his singing is why he my fave artist because he is the best song writer that makes me a fan singing and song writing. Stew listens to him for his rapping

Stew doesn't think Eminem, Kid Cudi, Max B, Wiz Khalifa, Young Thug, Drake, Nicki can sing and he does't like commercial hip-pop

Eminem is highly technical. Hence the respect he gets from his peers.

Why all the commercial success? Ill try to break it down :
    - He is talented. But the DRE DRE AND AFTERMATH COSIGN is a big catalyst,

- he is white : how much time ive heard, we have heard ' I DONT LIKE RAP BUT I LIKE EMINEM'?
    How much time ive seen racist people buying Em so that he could be ABOVE THESE ? ?

This is the Eminem tricky success. Respected by hiphop head for his TECHNICAL PROWESS and used by white Amerikkka against his will as a tool of aupremacy displaying.

In a nutshell some people buy talent and some buy race.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

qlqypysspf3l.png

Oh ok, I get it now...but play wit him in his inbox
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Verrucas

uoxu0gn147kz.jpg
    tumblr_mfniwpXtZM1rd3lqpo8_r1_250.gif

Would you date kat if you weren't married to your cousins dog?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    Options

That I am not a culture vulture, i'm from a housing project so certain influences will be apart of me but I put my self through college

Anything negative I done has been a result of needing money but the goal is not to sell drugs forever it is to make some skrilla doing that but flip it into a legal legit hustle

your whole "im from the project" schtick is getting old

its one thing to listen to that kinda stuff recognizing it as entertainment, but how many rappers...like big time rappers have been caught selling drugs and shooting people?

you are a mother...grow tf up already...

your whole region is just biting ? from the states, then ya'll jacking the dumb ? . Why arent you ever talking about uplifting your community?