• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh...

Wtf kinda snitch ? is that? Smh
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So meek was obviously taking Nicky's "don't respond" advice/technique during the drake beef...hopefully she just busy and plans on doing something similar to nas n respond close to her album release.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So meek was obviously taking Nicky's "don't respond" advice/technique during the drake beef...hopefully she just busy and plans on doing something similar to nas n respond close to her album release.

Lol the only difference is Drake is a lot bigger than Meek will ever be
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? still a thing I thought it was over....Nicki not responding till her album come out and she do her media run or on the album till then there's nothing to talk about no more everything else is just us drawing it out longer becuz she gonna just keep posting and partying

But then again there's still the video she doing for the song that'd be a nice time to take a lil dig but we not getting nothing new so nothing to see here
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #jumpshotshorty #fromhalfcourt got me ? SCREAMING!!!!
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yMuNi2B6Lc
    ? had me dying with Killacham crying at the beginning of ? ...
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly dont see Remy slowing down for a while. While this track didnt surpass the first in quality, i can see her releasing more soon

Honestly, you gotta know when to leave ? where it's at.. it can easily backfire.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    I honestly dont see Remy slowing down for a while. While this track didnt surpass the first in quality, i can see her releasing more soon

Honestly, you gotta know when to leave ? where it's at.. it can easily backfire.
    ? . Not from my view
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yMuNi2B6Lc
    ? had me dying with Killacham crying at the beginning of ? ...

*Dead*
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Safaree says he helped Nicki out on everything when it came to her music...
  • stringer bell
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhsxnNFtIl8

On writing for Nicki: “It was a collaborative effort,” he explained. “[Nicki] doesn’t sit there and do absolutely nothing, but I definitely was a helping force in everything that had to do with creating music. It’s not like I was just a waste man.”

On his split from Nicki Minaj: “The last year and year-and-a-half, it just got really different,” he said. “We just grew apart. At the end of the day, Meek had a lot to do with me and her breaking up.”

On The Pinkprint: “Whether people know it or not, I was apart of the whole creative process up until the last month and a half of it, ’cause the last month we were just going through all the songs and stuff and I found out that there was two songs with him on the album and I’m like, ‘Where did…'” He adds, “I just had an instinct. I had an intuition that there was more to it.”

On Nicki's alleged plastic surgery: “It’s 2017. If you’re a woman and you want to feel better about yourself, if you had a baby and your ? sag, or you want to make your hips look bigger or whatever, I’m all for women, if y’all want to make yourselves look nice, you can do whatever y’all wanna do. It’s your body.”
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo what now
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhsxnNFtIl8

On writing for Nicki: “It was a collaborative effort,” he explained. “[Nicki] doesn’t sit there and do absolutely nothing, but I definitely was a helping force in everything that had to do with creating music. It’s not like I was just a waste man.”

On his split from Nicki Minaj: “The last year and year-and-a-half, it just got really different,” he said. “We just grew apart. At the end of the day, Meek had a lot to do with me and her breaking up.”

On The Pinkprint: “Whether people know it or not, I was apart of the whole creative process up until the last month and a half of it, ’cause the last month we were just going through all the songs and stuff and I found out that there was two songs with him on the album and I’m like, ‘Where did…'” He adds, “I just had an instinct. I had an intuition that there was more to it.”

On Nicki's alleged plastic surgery: “It’s 2017. If you’re a woman and you want to feel better about yourself, if you had a baby and your ? sag, or you want to make your hips look bigger or whatever, I’m all for women, if y’all want to make yourselves look nice, you can do whatever y’all wanna do. It’s your body.”

That was some nice answers, no shade or private moments exposed. His new girl not pretty imo
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/08/nicki-minaj-not-responding-remy-ma-diss-track/
    Looks like Nicki Minaj is trying to lull everyone to sleep while she plots her lyrical revenge against Remy Ma for dissing her on "Shether."

According to TMZ, sources close to Nicki say the song is full of lies that don't warrant a response ... at least not yet.

During the nearly seven minute diss Remy lobs bombs at Nicki by claiming her butt is fake, has slept with Trey Songz, Lil Wayne and Drake. In addition, Remy said the "Super Bass" rapper had songs ghostwritten for her by Safaree Samuels, used ? , bullied Miley Cyrus, Mariah Carey and Taylor Swift because she knew they wouldn't fire back and more.

Meanwhile, Nicki has kept busy by recently making a splash during Paris Fashion Week and collaborating on songs with Future and Gucci Mane.

She may clap back at Remy sometime in the future, but feels like she's winning the battle so far by remaining silent.