Which album was better??? Face off or Mista Don't play

Options
2»

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pastor Troy's Face off
    That pat bang all day but Face Off just touched me more on a personal level.....cohesive project, keep the same mood/flow going thru...spoke on ? nobody else was saying....left a young ? wit questions lol
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Project Pat's Mista Don't play-Everything's working
    Is this X person doing all the flagging a Six alias? That's the only ? I knew that was reckless and flag heavy over ? not that serious
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Is this X person doing all the flagging a Six alias? That's the only ? I knew that was reckless and flag heavy over ? not that serious

That ? 's ridiculous bro. If u don't rock with a certain regions music, why comment and screw up the threads. ? be bitter as hell these days. Sensitive thugs, U all need hugs ass ? . lol
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Wow.I never even heard of these albums,must be some regional south trash.Pastor troy vs project pat?!?

o932o8.jpg

Aww ? here comes this bitter ass South hatin ? . Man go somewhere and listen to Das efx and shut the ? up.

He's heard of Mista Don't Play. Ole boy just looking for lols or tryna be a contrarian.
  • moyo
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Wow.I never even heard of these albums,must be some regional south trash.Pastor troy vs project pat?!?

o932o8.jpg

Aww ? here comes this bitter ass South hatin ? . Man go somewhere and listen to Das efx and shut the ? up.

He's heard of Mista Don't Play. Ole boy just looking for lols or tryna be a contrarian.

? em...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I voted for pat cuz although that Troy album is a classic he ended up putting some of them songs on other albums and some of them came from other albums
    Mista don't play was original bump
  • moyo
    Options
    I voted for pat cuz although that Troy album is a classic he ended up putting some of them songs on other albums and some of them came from other albums
    Mista don't play was original bump

Yeah over half of that album was stuff from I declare war and the DSGB album.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

o932o8.jpg

That's just the meter broke; youn't know'cha talkin bout, anyway them new Jordans finna come out!

@Beta, between the two albums listed which one do you prefer?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

o932o8.jpg

That's just the meter broke; youn't know'cha talkin bout, anyway them new Jordans finna come out!

Both doo doo babe <3
  • moyo
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

o932o8.jpg

Both doo doo babe <3

Man get yo Brown nosin ass outta here wit that ? @Beta lol
  • Beta
    Options

o932o8.jpg

Both doo doo babe <3

Man get yo Brown nosin ass outta here wit that ? @Beta lol

Brown nosing? That's been my boo
  • *~queenbee~*
    edited March 2017
    Options

o932o8.jpg

Both doo doo babe <3

Deadass?!?! I usually don't listen to a lot of southern rappers, but these two particular artists weren't bad. I especially loved how Pastor Troy ethered the ? out of Master P/No Limit. Since that ? Remy caused so much pandemonium online recently, I think it's only fair for you to listen to No Play In GA.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But I most definitely gotta go with Mista Don't Play. Paul & Juice were a dog on them beats on that album plus Troy's hardest album was his first one. We Ready, I Declare War was damn near story telling throughout the whole album. Straight classic, I gotta indeed get that album before I go to Dallas in May
  • *~queenbee~*
    Options
    <3 you too online bae!!!
  • Beta
    Options

o932o8.jpg

Both doo doo babe <3

Deadass?!?! I usually don't listen to a lot of southern rappers, but these two particular artists weren't bad. I especially loved how Pastor Troy ethered the ? out of Master P/No Limit. Since that ? Remy caused so much pandemonium online recently, I think it's only fair for you to listen to No Play In GA.

PM me what you want me to hear and I'll listen to it for you. I aint listening to albums though
  • *~queenbee~*
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    But I most definitely gotta go with Mista Don't Play. Paul & Juice were a dog on them beats on that album plus Troy's hardest album was his first one. We Ready, I Declare War was damn near story telling throughout the whole album. Straight classic, I gotta indeed get that album before I go to Dallas in May

Aside from winning an Oscar for that trifling ass song; Juicy J and them don't get enough recognition on here.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is easy.... paaaattttttttahhhh.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Aside from winning an Oscar for that trifling ass song; Juicy J and them don't get enough recognition on here.

We dont agree on a lot of things on here but today it starts. We both can agree to that. I'll make sure Paul & Juice get their honors in the reason.
  • *~queenbee~*
    Options

o932o8.jpg

Both doo doo babe <3

PM me what you want me to hear and I'll listen to it for you. I aint listening to albums though

As you can see, I had to make some corrections to my original post @Beta. I apologize for not clarifying the message I was trying to convey. Anyway, go to YouTube.com and type in 'No Play In GA'. That's the title to the Master P/No Limit diss.
  • Beta
    Options
  • moyo
    Options
    Paul n Juice produced some great albums, but this in ny opinion is the finest album they ever produced.
  • *~queenbee~*
    Options

o932o8.jpg

Both doo doo babe <3

I know you will!
    ivcioqf2yhoi.gif

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Pastor Troy's Face off
    Damn I thought Face Off would've gotten alot more love. "Can You Stand The Game" was always the most underrated track to me, great flip on New Edition's "Can You Stand The Rain"