Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Sony is ? slaughtering the exclusives.

It took em 3 years to get going, but yea. Horizon looks good, too bad its getting overshadowed by Zelda.

Horizon is outselling Zelda. That shouldn't be surprising given the larger player base, but to say Zelda is overshadowing Horizon is false. PS4 owners are clearly interested in the game.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Man I love this game . The different ways you can ? the machines are fun as hell.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Focus is a nintendo ?
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Best game on ps4 thus far..

#facts

Tho I guess if only into fps or multiplayer games than opinions will differ. Love the way they did this. I did mad side quests (playing on hard) and ? is still a challenge even tho I'm above lv 40. Gotta respect that. If you don't play right lv 20s will body you real quick. Should have tried very hard but didn't see no trophy for it so just went hard. Gonna try to platinum eventually. . Loving this game.

Best ? is once you pass the first gate you allowed to explore the entire game, save for some areas blocked for story purposes like dungeons n ? . To lazy to scroll up or back a page or 2, but that 1 ? talking bout you confined... FOH!!
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

Horizon is outselling Zelda. That shouldn't be surprising given the larger player base, but to say Zelda is overshadowing Horizon is false. PS4 owners are clearly interested in the game

Played yaself.

vtt6vgbyn340.jpg
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Horizon is outselling Zelda. That shouldn't be surprising given the larger player base, but to say Zelda is overshadowing Horizon is false. PS4 owners are clearly interested in the game

Played yaself.

vtt6vgbyn340.jpg

No he didn't

Nintendo Switch sales are double Wii U, but Horizon Zero Dawn is new UK number one
    Default author imageGameCentral for Metro.co.ukMonday 6 Mar 2017 10:53 am
    Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) - jaw, meet floor
    Horizon Zero Dawn – considerably more than zero sales

It’s a been a very busy week for video game sales in the UK, as Horizon Zero Dawn becomes the biggest new game of the year.

Horizon Zero Dawn has beaten The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild to the UK number one spot, becoming the most successful new IP ever on the PlayStation 4 – ahead of No Man’s Sky.

Not only that but Horizon Zero Dawn is the biggest launch of the year so far, and the biggest for Sony since last year’s Uncharted 4. The fourth biggest launch of the year though, behind only Horizon and For Honor, is Zelda.

The huge userbase of the PlayStation 4 meant it was always impossible for Zelda to beat Horizon Zero Dawn, but in the end Breath Of The Wild had the third biggest launch ever for the series – behind only The Wind Waker on GameCube and Twilight Princess on Wii.

Although the Wii U obviously has a much larger installed userbase than the brand new console, the Switch version of the game hogged 78% of sales. Although the Wii U version of the game has been having stock problems.

And although new hardware launches don’t always have much effect on the sales charts, 1-2-Switch managed to enter at number seven in the all formats chart and the outrageously expensive Super Bomberman R at number seven. (The individual format chart isn’t in yet.) [Update: The individual format chart has arrived, see below for the top 10.]

Although Chart-Track never officially releases sales figures, website GamesIndustry.biz has figures which suggest the Switch sold 80,000 consoles in its first week.

That’s twice what the Wii U managed on its debut, and that was in the run-up to Christmas rather than the beginning of March.

However, it was still well behind the autumn launches of the Xbox One, at 150,00, and the PlayStation 4 at 250,000.

It was also less than the 113,00 of the 3DS, which launched in March, but closer to the Wii at 105,000 and ahead of the DS (87,000), GameCube (69,000), and Game Boy Advance (67,000).

Overall it seems to have been a positive first week for Nintendo, although their real battle will be maintaining interest through some very patchy release schedules.

Their only new release this week is 3DS game Mario Sports Superstars, although the real chart battle will be between tomorrow’s Ghost Recon Wildands and Horizon Zero Dawn. Although hopefully that won’t mean NieR: Automata is ignored when it comes out on Friday.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/06/nintendo-switch-sales-are-double-wii-u-but-horizon-zero-dawn-is-new-uk-number-one-6490695/#ixzz4anfOvjvX
  • focus
    edited March 2017
    Options
    lol bruh thats just the UK and Horizon came out earlier.

Zelda will still be on the charts weeks from now when Horizon is long gone.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol bruh thats just the UK and Horizon came out earlier.

That was his original point...I guess I went over your head

Take Wii mote outta ya ass it aint that deep

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

Played yaself.

vtt6vgbyn340.jpg

lol WTF? You realize that Amazon isn't the only place you can buy video games right? Places like Best Buy, Target, and Gamestop exist.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/03/06/horizon-zero-dawn-is-ps4s-biggest-ever-new-ip-beats-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-to-uk-no-1/
    Last week saw the release of two very similar, yet very different games, but they’re both fantastic.

Horizon Zero Dawn released on February 28, followed by the launch of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on March 3.

Both titles have rocketed up the charts to No.1 and No.2 respectively, with Horizon Zero Dawn knocking it out of the park for Sony.

According to MCV, the game is the biggest ever new IP launch for the PS4, as well as being the biggest launch of the year to date.

And for Sony, it’s the biggest launch week since Uncharted 4.

Horizon got a few days head start on Zelda, that released for both the Switch and the Wii. That being said, 78% of the game’s sales were for the Switch.

Breath of the Wild’s debut is the third biggest ever Zelda launch. Wind Waker and Twilight Princess are the first and second.

Two other Switch titles also made an appearance in the top 10. Super Bomberman R is lurking at No.7, while 1-2 Switch is fourth, behind GTA 5.

Last week’s No.1, For Honor, has been bumped down to No.5.

You can check out the full top ten list below.

Horizon Zero Dawn
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    GTA 5
    1-2 Switch
    For Honor
    FIFA 17
    Super Bomberman R
    Rocket League
    Sniper Elite 4
    Battlefield 1

It's true that Horizon was released earlier, but I'm betting most of the sales for both games happened on release day, so that's not a huge deal. Either way, you were wrong to say LoZ is outshining Horizon. For one, they aren't even in real competition given they aren't multiplatform. Switch/Wii owners going berserk over LoZ doesn't mean anything at all to PS4 owners and the reverse is true regarding Horizon and Switch/Wii owners. Basically the comment you made was stupid. Just own that and let it go.
  • focus
    Options

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

Was it really necessary to quote your own biased speculation? It's no more meaningful or useful now than it was the first time you said it.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options

It took em 3 years to get going, but yea. Horizon looks good, too bad its getting overshadowed by Zelda.
    It took you 3 years to start posting again without being embarrassed. Lmao focus is trying so hard to dig up a win for Nintendo. Get the ? outta here.
  • focus
    Options

It took you 3 years to start posting again without being embarrassed. Lmao focus is trying so hard to dig up a win for Nintendo. Get the ? outta here.

Who dis?
  • focus
    Options
    Any respected devs out there clapping back on behalf of Horizon? Jus wondering lol

u612jsqksnu0.jpg
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    What the ? does that have to do with anything? You always been a troll, but before it seemed like you at least put some thought into it. Now you just posting random dumb ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those corrupt machines were a big problem before I bought a new bow/arrow.. then I was shooting & knocking off their weapons

it's a cool game, idc for the storyline.. but the gameplay is beautiful..
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Illbot kick @focus from this thread
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

lol Damn

ps4d9.jpg
  • VIBE
    Options

how are you out here overriding illbot?
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    How could we have become so different, @focus? Why can we no longer understand each other? What did we do wrong?
    Warned @focus (0 points for 1 week) for "Kicked from thread: Not welcome"
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Every point of view is useful @focus, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted.
    Warned @focus (0 points for 1 week) for "Kicked from thread: Not welcome"
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I'm level 18 and the T. rex looking machine so strong smh kept dying I'll fight t later
  • VIBE
    Options
    anyone come across cauldrons?