I don't fold and I definitely don't use a fork
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Speaking of pizza, y'all fold urs or not?

I fold it if it's big nh and it usually is because I only eat pizzeria pizza

If you folding pizza hut KYS
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Nah I just woke up in the middle of the night with my ? ? up.

Can't swallow nh
    Can't drink
    Can't talk
    Can't eat
    Can't do anything that involves my mouth NH
    Opening my mouth to brush my teeth was hell

Are you having an allergic reaction to something ??

How is your breathing ?

I knew you was gonna comment because you're always at the dentist lol but nah no reaction and I'm perfectly normal. Inside of my cheek just looks like I guess if I bit too many times. Drinking water makes me wanna die

I didn't even know it was because of a dental procedure lol

But ya ....I like my teeeh to be perfect lol

lol nah it wasnt from a dental procedure but I noticed you be all over things when it comes to mouths

Ok I was worried you were having an allergic reaction to something

But there you go making it all weird ....
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    yea...so if the earth is flat, i wonder if one of those bozos can explain daylight savings

You know there are a lot of countries in the world that don't practice daylight savings?

Truthfully its some ? anyway.

5. Daylight saving time in the United States was not intended to benefit farmers, as many people think.
    Contrary to popular belief, American farmers did not lobby for daylight saving to have more time to work in the fields; in fact, the agriculture industry was deeply opposed to the time switch when it was first implemented on March 31, 1918, as a wartime measure. The sun, not the clock, dictated farmers’ schedules, so daylight saving was very disruptive. Farmers had to wait an extra hour for dew to evaporate to harvest hay, hired hands worked less since they still left at the same time for dinner and cows weren’t ready to be milked an hour earlier to meet shipping schedules. Agrarian interests led the fight for the 1919 repeal of national daylight saving time, which passed after Congress voted to override President Woodrow Wilson’s veto. Rather than rural interests, it has been urban entities such as retail outlets and recreational businesses that have championed daylight saving over the decades.

6. For decades, daylight saving in the United States was a confounding patchwork of local practices.
    After the national repeal in 1919, some states and cities, including New York City and Chicago, continued to shift their clocks. National daylight saving time returned during World War II, but after its repeal three weeks after war’s end the confusing hodgepodge resumed. States and localities could start and end daylight saving whenever they pleased, a system that Time magazine (an aptly named source) described in 1963 as “a chaos of clocks.” In 1965 there were 23 different pairs of start and end dates in Iowa alone, and St. Paul, Minnesota, even began daylight saving two weeks before its twin city, Minneapolis. Passengers on a 35-mile bus ride from Steubenville, Ohio, to Moundsville, West Virginia, passed through seven time changes. Order finally came in 1966 with the enactment of the Uniform Time Act, which standardized daylight saving time from the last Sunday in April to the last Sunday in October, although states had the option of remaining on standard time year-round.

7. Not everyone in the United States springs forward and falls back.
    Hawaii and Arizona—with the exception of the state’s Navajo Nation—do not observe daylight saving time, and the U.S. territories of American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the ? Islands and the Northern Mariana Islands also remain on standard time year-round. Some Amish communities also choose not to participate in daylight saving time. (Around the world, only about one-quarter of the world’s population, in approximately 70 countries, observe daylight saving. Since their daylight hours don’t vary much from season to season, countries closer to the equator have little need to deviate from standard time.)

http://www.history.com/news/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-daylight-saving-time

practicing daylight savings and acknowledging it exists are two different things

how can the people who believe that the earth is flat not acknowledge stuff like daylight savings?
  • Beta
    Options
    Nah I just woke up in the middle of the night with my ? ? up.

Can't swallow nh
    Can't drink
    Can't talk
    Can't eat
    Can't do anything that involves my mouth NH
    Opening my mouth to brush my teeth was hell

Are you having an allergic reaction to something ??

How is your breathing ?

I knew you was gonna comment because you're always at the dentist lol but nah no reaction and I'm perfectly normal. Inside of my cheek just looks like I guess if I bit too many times. Drinking water makes me wanna die

I didn't even know it was because of a dental procedure lol

But ya ....I like my teeeh to be perfect lol

lol nah it wasnt from a dental procedure but I noticed you be all over things when it comes to mouths

Ok I was worried you were having an allergic reaction to something

But there you go making it all weird ....

Lol wasn't trying to
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    You never are @Beta

Lol !!!
  • Beta
    Options
    You never are @Beta

Lol !!!

Lol ehh I'm eccentric
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw someone eat a pizza dipped in milk. Scust

I'm sure that person was white
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That toni collins chick is kinda sexy on ESPN. She was covering soccer and sounded sexy as hell when she speaks spanish
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who would eat this?? Lol

C6b9gS7UwAAr_GM.jpg
  • Beta
    Options
    Shiiiiiiiiiit only problem is, it's too big to bite
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Who would eat this?? Lol

C6b9gS7UwAAr_GM.jpg

I would
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    optionshouse >>>> etrade

penny stocks for the win

them marajuiana stocks been hitting since the last election. making money while u sleeping is the new wave !!!

I'm intrigued.Tell me more.....

@MallyG ...my bad, thought i replied 2 u.

long story short, i subscribed to one of those stupid stock magazines....cost about 20 bucks for "insider intel", and they mentioned two penny stocks to grab before the new year began, so I grabbed one @ .03 cents ...bought 50,000 shares...both related to legalization of weed
    they predicted significant market movement after da inauguration and sure nuff the stock had jumped up to .13 cents by february .....(more than quadrupled)

cashed some of em out and boom, extra cash
    bad part is 70% it is not that fast of a turnaround, but an old co worker been helping me out and getting me to look into a few of those west coast start ups

Good looks @DaBull !! A stack turnaround in a month or so is great ROI.

We gonna have to build more on this topic sir (if you do not mind)!
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get out is the best movie ive seen in a long time.

You know what the ILL ? is about the movie that I don't think too many people picked up on?.....

Is the fact that they were kidnapping/body snatching a bunch of black folks and they were all missing for an extended period of time, but there wasn't a real search party or any kind of news on any of them. Jus a Google search that said "Missing" for ol' boy that Chris met @ the house w/ the Leave it to ? suit on who was w/ the old hag twice his age (that he knew but wasn't sure @ the time).

Just one of those underlying messages that "they" don't really care about black people.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "i don shot dice with larry bird in barcelona"

this the hardest tory lanez song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho64pS1kTRk
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    It's ? up that you gotta die to reach a certain level of respect in hip hop
  • Beta
    Options

Lil snupe?!!?
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw someone eat a pizza dipped in milk. Scust

Jemele hill did that ? on sportscenter last week, that looked nasty

She looks so good now, the weight loss and she's taking care of her hair is so awesome
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lil snupe?!!?

That rap battle between him and desean Jackson in some basement will always be dope
  • Livefromclayco
    Options

Lil snupe?!!?

Biggie. If he was alive today ? would be calling him washed and clowning but since he passed early he gets this level of respect