BBC live online interview is interrupted by his kids & sliding-across-the-floor wife

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol he tried to keep it profesh
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lock the door, ?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah the ? was funny but it's kind of ? up the way she snatched that kid in the yellow by the arm - not cool.

Not sure that was his wife, probably the nanny.

Inb4 the abuse charges.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Yeah the ? was funny but it's kind of ? up the way she snatched that kid in the yellow by the arm - not cool.

Inb4 the abuse charges.

I doubt she was worried about being gentle while her husband doing a live broadcast with toddlers running around.

I think it was his wife too.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Asian lady prolly the nanny. Odds r that was her last day on the job
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Asian lady prolly the nanny. Odds r that was her last day on the job

The people on youtube are saying that's his wife. The kid was saying "Why Mommy" in Korean
  • 7figz
    Options

Inb4 the abuse charges.

I doubt she was worried about being gentle while her husband doing a live broadcast with toddlers running around.

I think it was his wife too.

My bad, I can't hold everyone to my standard - me being father of the century and all.
  • 7figz
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

Inb4 the abuse charges.

you got kids?

sometimes u gotta grab what u can mane lol.....a wing, a leg, whatever...wont hurt ? at that age

I pick em up by their scruff when they're like 8 months......all chubby and loose necked n ?

Yeah no doubt, not little anymore tho. Me and his mom picked him up one time as a kid playing with him - one arm under each shoulder - and an old lady damn near had a heart attack telling us how she mistakenly injured a her kid or some ? , and children are so delicate, etc... etc...

Just referring to the obligatory public outrage but right now everybody's laughing at it so I guess it's cool.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah I hear you....people and cameras in the house just causes problems these days period

I think it depends on the kid, the parent, their weight, how you grab them, etc

I gotta one hand quick grab my 2 yr old all the time....she's barely 25lbs and wirery as ? tho....she can climb up to my neck from the floor, no help

now of course I cant grab the bigger one by her arm and pick her up anymore

i really didnt see anything foul at all in the vid......just a highly domesticated wife that knows she ? up and trying to fix it asap
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame what's about to happen to the wife I'm sure she sharpening up her blade for the ritual suicide of atonement and honor as we speak
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't think that was his wife.........probably the nanny.

Looked like the type that politicians hire and don't pay taxes on.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Don't think that was his wife.........probably the nanny.

Looked like the type that politicians hire and don't pay taxes on.

Well he is a professor on the Korean penninsula and those kids are clearly Asian. I just assumed it was his wife
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Damn, I would've thought that was the nanny because she scooped them kids up like her job depended on it.

I thought the same thing
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.