Options
    KillaCham wrote: »

Thank you for proving my point
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The song been recorded since January lol

dumb ? made them ? look bad and made herself look worse

So she went back n fixed a song that was already done lol...this ? just keeps getting worse for Nicky
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    slickwatts wrote: »
    y9z0bapfc01o.jpeg

? 's been posted a few times in here bruh lol
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

Thank you for proving my point
    Smh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Kinda lame for Nicki to post that song with drake and Wayne when they had nothing to do with the beef
  • oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Kinda lame for Nicki to post that song with drake and Wayne when they had nothing to do with the beef

i mean when your hit maker with the fur walking around being free unchained and ? what you expect hahah pause...
  • KillaCham
    Options
    Dunno if it was beef but they were always throwing shots at each other. It seemed like friendly competition tho.

This was a key one: https://youtu.be/cxV3qbfSf3g

Remy started being super obvious with it since she got out tho. And she's pretty lame for tryna play the victim role now when she's been baitin for the last year+.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Nikki's best flow isn't even shether level....remy wins flow easily
    it's pretty easy to tell rem flows are beyond anything nikki has ever done
    Remy on shether is off beat

:astonished: u from the bronx or somethin?

SMH,
    You going back and forth with a white boy about being on beat..
  • illedout
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    she couldnt talk that number ? (sale or net worth) with Mariah or Taylor

She didnt even bring that subject up when she was beefing with them. But with Remy she is..
    Cause that wasn't real beef. Nicki had a problem with something Taylor said and they resolved it days later and Mariah and Nicki were being ? to each other on American Idol or some ? . Some wack irrelevant female catty ? . All that ? irrelevant, just like anything Mariah has done after 2007.

@_Menace_
    You gone let this ? talk about ya broad like that ??
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The song been recorded since January lol

Thats weak as ?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seems like safaree was Nicki's head of PR, cause she's just making herself look bad with all the social media ?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki can outbar and outflow remy easily. Idk why she dont come with something harder than that.

No she can't

Cant outbar or outflow? Flow isnt even debateable imo. Rem was a better rapper during the terror squad days she lost it

This ? sounds bias as hell u got it brother man

Not any more bias than your comment...only difference is I let me ears make the decision and it's pretty easy to tell rem flows are beyond anything nikki has ever done

I never heard nikki rap off beat rem always sounds like shes tryna catch up to the rhythm.

Go listen to this very song and check back with me

Drakes flow on this is what Nicki should of used because she's all over the place...like she raps without headphones because she never follows the rhythm

I heard the track already, just listened to the clip again to double check. i agree its a weak response just that she could go harder than she did so its disappointing she didnt.....

....but where in her verse was she off beat??? I mean specifically tell me the bars she was off beat

Cuz i could tell u where Rem was off beat on Shether and Another One....altho on Another One she cleaned up her flow much better than Shether where it sounded like a rushed one-take.

And if u struggle to stay on beat idk how that means u flow better than someone who doesnt struggle with that basic aspect of rapping 101

Almost every bar...towards the end of each bar it's like Nicki gets caught up in the air and loses the beat completely

So u mean to tell me nicki off beat on almost every single bar on no frauds but remy not off beat on any bar on shether?

Remy on shether is off beat but at least the bars flow together....nicki is start stop, breath finish bar, its choppy and sloppy on Nickis end....and Remy seemed to push out the song like a mixtape diss song....nicki did it on a song she's trying to market like a single

Hows she off beat and the bars flow together?

Umm..thats rap...shes rapping bar after bar....it might not fit the specific beat it's on but the bars still fit and flow well....nicki is just all over the place no matter what the beat is

Bruh we are talkin about two diff things. I said she was off beat. U are saying her bars flow together as in content of her bars.

What that gotta do with being on beat?

It all ties into what a flow is....take the beat away and remys verses fit better than Nickis would

For example. Snoops flow was so ill on ? that if it was accapella it would still be super smooth...the beats just complimented it...not saying Remy is on that level but Nicki isn't even close

Thats all fine and dandy BUT she didnt put out an acapella. Shes not trying to catch the rhythm of silent air. She has a beat behind her and she cant ride it. On top of that she cant switch up her flow whereas nicki is more versatile.

If we debate whos diss was harder its remy by far.....as far as flows tho? She cant compare to nicki thats all.
    But thats not Nicki's "flow", thats Safari's & 2 other ? writin for her. U cant compare Remi's style to another artist who doesnt even write

Remi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • KillaCham
    Options
    What type of ? ? shoot a friend over a rack?

XpPeVGu.gif

What kinda mother leave her one son over a stack?

XpPeVGu.gif
  • KillaCham
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nicki can outbar and outflow remy easily. Idk why she dont come with something harder than that.

No she can't

Cant outbar or outflow? Flow isnt even debateable imo. Rem was a better rapper during the terror squad days she lost it

Not any more bias than your comment...only difference is I let me ears make the decision and it's pretty easy to tell rem flows are beyond anything nikki has ever done

I never heard nikki rap off beat rem always sounds like shes tryna catch up to the rhythm.

Drakes flow on this is what Nicki should of used because she's all over the place...like she raps without headphones because she never follows the rhythm

I heard the track already, just listened to the clip again to double check. i agree its a weak response just that she could go harder than she did so its disappointing she didnt.....

....but where in her verse was she off beat??? I mean specifically tell me the bars she was off beat

Cuz i could tell u where Rem was off beat on Shether and Another One....altho on Another One she cleaned up her flow much better than Shether where it sounded like a rushed one-take.

And if u struggle to stay on beat idk how that means u flow better than someone who doesnt struggle with that basic aspect of rapping 101

Almost every bar...towards the end of each bar it's like Nicki gets caught up in the air and loses the beat completely

So u mean to tell me nicki off beat on almost every single bar on no frauds but remy not off beat on any bar on shether?

Remy on shether is off beat but at least the bars flow together....nicki is start stop, breath finish bar, its choppy and sloppy on Nickis end....and Remy seemed to push out the song like a mixtape diss song....nicki did it on a song she's trying to market like a single

Umm..thats rap...shes rapping bar after bar....it might not fit the specific beat it's on but the bars still fit and flow well....nicki is just all over the place no matter what the beat is

Bruh we are talkin about two diff things. I said she was off beat. U are saying her bars flow together as in content of her bars.

It all ties into what a flow is....take the beat away and remys verses fit better than Nickis would

For example. Snoops flow was so ill on ? that if it was accapella it would still be super smooth...the beats just complimented it...not saying Remy is on that level but Nicki isn't even close

Thats all fine and dandy BUT she didnt put out an acapella. Shes not trying to catch the rhythm of silent air. She has a beat behind her and she cant ride it. On top of that she cant switch up her flow whereas nicki is more versatile.

If we debate whos diss was harder its remy by far.....as far as flows tho? She cant compare to nicki thats all.
    But thats not Nicki's "flow", thats Safari's & 2 other ? writin for her. U cant compare Remi's style to another artist who doesnt even write

Remi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    You ? are so corny with that ? . Have you ever heard what an actual Safaree song and his flow sounds like? Like styrofoam rubbing against styrofoam, that's what.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No she can't

Remi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Youre missing the point. Give nicki and remy the same exact prewritten verse nicki will flow better. Whether she has a ghostwriter or not (pap manage remy like safaree did nicki - hmmmm) she still know how to ride a beat better
  • KillaCham
    Options
    Yeah, you can't "write" a flow anyway...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No she can't

Remi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    You ? are so corny with that ? . Have you ever heard what an actual Safaree song and his flow sounds like? Like styrofoam rubbing against styrofoam, that's what.

Yes ? we have... It sounds like most Nicki Minaj songs
  • KillaCham
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lol so we really gonna act like this ain't what a Safaree diss track sounds like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw4WrkTL96Y
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No she can't

Remi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Youre missing the point. Give nicki and remy the same exact prewritten verse nicki will flow better. Whether she has a ghostwriter or not (pap manage remy like safaree did nicki - hmmmm) she still know how to ride a beat better
    Um, no. Remi been spittin the same way before she even met Pap. U ? dont know hiphop past 2014 tryna argue about hiphop lol. Youre missing the point ? . Remi dont got no prewritten verses because those are hers (thats why her delivery is so choppy at times). U cant compare Remi vs the ghostwriters behind Nicki's hits
  • illedout
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hj5IV5BT3Y

Remy's first album would've did numbers,
    if Hov would've allowed Neyo to do the video for this song..

Neyo was hot at the time,
    this ? was all over the radio when it came out..
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No she can't

Remi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Um, no. Remi been spittin the same way before she even met Pap. U ? dont know hiphop past 2014 tryna argue about hiphop lol. Youre missing the point ? . Remi dont got no prewritten verses because those are hers (thats why her delivery is so choppy at times). U cant compare Remi vs the ghostwriters behind Nicki's hits

Bruh u are STILL missing the point. U are talkimg ghostwriters and bars im talking FLOW.

U said "her delivery is so choppy at times"

And bck said she was off beat on shether

Case closed

I could care less if they have ghost writers cuz i dont listen to either of em like that.

Rem was hot during terror squad days (take u home, hum drum, where the cash at) and nicki was hot during the mixtape days like."mi casa, su casa" etc.... u know "past 2014"