The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    O.G. wrote: »

are people really this gassed over a 7ftr blocking shots?

Block was impressive wtf
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "With the first pick the Boston Celtics select..."
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C6zp3FdVwAQZ5Y0.jpg:large

Look at all these teams we've lost to this season.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Block was impressive wtf

he 7ft tho...if it was Nate Robinson, then thats something to marvel...but a 7fter? nah...i just cant get that excited over something he could probably do anytime anyone comes to the lane

are you more impressed with the fact that he cuffed it or something?

srs question
  • AP21
    Options
    C6zp3FdVwAQZ5Y0.jpg:large

damn...didnt realize how close the pels are to keeping their pick

part of me wants to tank, the other part wants them to keep playing to continue to develop chemistry

cant front, even tho its one game, having Jordan Crawford come in and hit those 3s was huge. He just shoots...i think he'? more 3's in one game than Thompson has in both his 10 day contracts combined.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Block was impressive wtf

he 7ft tho...if it was Nate Robinson, then thats something to marvel...but a 7fter? nah...i just cant get that excited over something he could probably do anytime anyone comes to the lane

srs question

Yes that was dope
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bulls games look like a game of 21 when everybody stand under the basket and wait for the miss

guys are just bumping into each other since defenders are playing off of everyone -- offensive rebounding (once a strength of this team) has fallen off without taj as well as the 4th quarter collapses as their defense sucks when other teams turn it up -- without mcdermott bulls have no 3 point shooter that other teams fear and they are easily the worst long distance team in the league

if i thought gar had a clue i wouldve thought that he was operating a stealth tank

but to acknowledge that as legitimate would be giving him way more credit than he clearly deserves

by a ton
  • Beta
    Options
    Why is phil still trying to run the triangle? lol

Why is hoidberg so soft and trying to have mister B 11 man rotations?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

bulls games look like a game of 21 when everybody stand under the basket and wait for the miss

guys are just bumping into each other since defenders are playing off of everyone -- offensive rebounding (once a strength of this team) has fallen off without taj as well as the 4th quarter collapses as their defense sucks when other teams turn it up -- without mcdermott bulls have no 3 point shooter that other teams fear and they are easily the worst long distance team in the league

if i thought gar had a clue i wouldve thought that he was operating a stealth tank

but to acknowledge that as legitimate would be giving him way more credit than he clearly deserves

by a ton

That's what they're doing.Cowley printed fo said play the youngins no matter what happens and jimmy and wade are mailing it in cuz of it.
  • AP21
    Options

Block was impressive wtf

srs question

Yes that was dope

oh aight...got ya
  • Beta
    Options
    AP I'll smack the ? outta you
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Embiid saying that Dario is ROY even though he himself is in the running says a lot. Dope
  • Beta
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

Embiid saying that Dario is ROY even though he himself is in the running says a lot. Dope

LMAO what? Players big up their teammates all the time.
  • ckfree
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

by a ton

That's what they're doing.Cowley printed fo said play the youngins no matter what happens and jimmy and wade are mailing it in cuz of it.

i want them to miss the playoffs again

not because i think the slightly higher pick will matter

gar will ? up the pick anyway

i want them to miss the playoffs because no team this incompetently put together and coached deserves to go to the playoffs

i get its the east

it sucks

and theres bad all over

but this FO and coach simply offer nothing and dont deserve it
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »

LMAO what? Players big up their teammates all the time.

Embiid a ROY candidate himself so its not that ordinary
  • ckfree
    Options
    the two best rookies thus far werent even drafted in this class
  • time_is_mon3y
    time_is_mon3y Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Options
    xj7vqagtc8or.jpg

Saw this in group on fb lol
    Whole team will get ejected
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

smh. I wonder if the lakers are gonna try n move this kid in the off season?
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always loved the whole, "the team your team beat lost to random trash teams so it doesn't matter" argument. Just say you still don't think the team is about ? . You can literally use that argument for every team