DOES THE TRUTH SET U FREE IF U ARE A THREE TIMING GIRL GETTING HER INNER HOE ON?

Options
DR. JEK
DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
So this girl at my job tryna get some advice. She live with her Sons dad and he kinda treats her like he ain't tripping off her. She try to do things for him, she could never get props from him.

So she started messing wit this one guy she made kind of a side dude that she only hook up wit whenever he's in town or something. Nothing real serious. We will call him side dude 1.

Then she started talking to this other cat that she said she like better than her kids dad and the dude that's in and outta town. This cat supposedly didn't know side dude 1 but didn't know she was messing with him and side dude 1 know him but didn't know she was wit him and we gonna call him side dude 2

She sent side dude 2 some nudes to his phone and freaky messages while he was around side dude 1 but side dude 1 don't know nothing yet. I guess side dude 2 left his phone in the guys car and side dude 1 go thru it, see that they ? wit the same ? . Side dude 1 I think sent the ? via message to his phone and gave the ? side guy 2 his phone back before he left town. She found out through side dude 2 that side dude 1 got evidence from his phone and is planning on exposing her to her baby's dad just because he in his feelings that side dude 2 got to hit it.

So I guess what I'm asking is from an advice standpoint I told her just tell ur kids dad everything. U may lose him but u take the power outta these other dudes hands. Side dude 1 got a lady too and she was thinking about going to her before he goes to her significant othe. what would y'all have told her if this was somebody y'all knew?

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Have you ever heard of TL;DR?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She needs to leave all 3 alone...ain't no bouncing back in any of their eyes, no point in delaying the inevitable.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol gossip azzz nicca...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she need to jus go on wit side dude number 2..
    thats who she likes anyway..

but how the ? is these ? friends like that!!?
    the world is small but ? !

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side dude 2 sound like the only real ? in the equation. He need to do himself a favor chuck the deuce and this ? and his homeboy/SD1
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Yo.. what city is she in? I might need to slide thru before she finds Jesus

San Bernardino CA where promiscuous chicks are the norm lol
  • DR. JEK
    edited March 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    You sure you aint side dude 1?

Ol its about a friend ass thread.

Never that bruh!

I got my game together better than that. I'm 100% on the outside of this triple ? clutching saga this girl got going on. Her thing I think is she don't wanna lose the Baby daddy but there is no lie around if a ? got phone proof wit the naked pics that she sent, it's not like she can play like she got ? or some scandalous ? .
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    How about you stay out of it and mind your ? ? business.

And if you are side dude 1 get out yo ? ? feelings.

How bout you stay out my post with this emotionally hurt response if you that bothered by the post, you didn't have to bring ur ? ass in here, I didn't make you, there's other thread Here bruh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side dude 1 is the anti Christ for going thru another dude phone
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    How about you stay out of it and mind your ? ? business.

And if you are side dude 1 get out yo ? ? feelings.

How bout you stay out my post with this emotionally hurt response if you that bothered by the post, you didn't have to bring ur ? ass in here, I didn't make you, there's other thread Here bruh

You sound hurt
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you concerned with what a hoe does if she ain't paying you or ? you?

Get a role model ? . It's better ? to discuss than third hand work drama.