DOES THE TRUTH SET U FREE IF U ARE A THREE TIMING GIRL GETTING HER INNER HOE ON?

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Why are you concerned with what a hoe does if she ain't paying you or ? you?

Get a role model ? . It's better ? to discuss than third hand work drama.

I don't have to explain ? to you. That's the problem wit emotionally ? . Are you somebody side ? or something? I'm tryna figure out why the emotional responses are coming when I just merely presented a scenario that's really happing to someone for the sake of topic talk in here. You acting like there is better ? to discuss which may be true, but since you so above ? talk why respond to the thread then? Go to them other more important topics. You can weigh in or keep it moving. All you had to do instead of troll was say what you think somebody being black mailed should do. This acting above the topic yet posting in it ? only suckas do ? ? like that.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Hey side ? 1 aka ts
    Drop that hoes nudes dawg

Would drop them of I could, I'm not involved in it tho son
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which side dude are you ?

In any event, I don't give ? advice but the advice you gave her probably gonna get her killed.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

I don't have to explain ? to you. That's the problem wit emotionally ? . Are you somebody side ? or something? I'm tryna figure out why the emotional responses are coming when I just merely presented a scenario that's really happing to someone for the sake of topic talk in here. You acting like there is better ? to discuss which may be true, but since you so above ? talk why respond to the thread then? Go to them other more important topics. You can weigh in or keep it moving. All you had to do instead of troll was say what you think somebody being black mailed should do. This acting above the topic yet posting in it ? only suckas do ? ? like that.

My ? you mighty defensive son
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do they like porcupine chicken?
  • DR. JEK
    edited March 2017
    Options

Nah yall came at this ? for no reason. You Randy Savage ass ? can't have conversations with females you not ? ?

Aight

Nah yall came at this ? for no reason. You Randy Savage ass ? can't have conversations with females you not ? ?

Aight

Yeah man

I'm just tryna start a dialogue about if fessing up the truth takes the power outta getting black mailed in general and I got two or three ? mouth trolls tryna derail the ? and make it about me. It don't matter if she a hoe, she ain't my ? , she just a Co worker so her getting called a hoe does nothing for me, they wasting post. It coulda been switched, it could been a guy wit two side chicks and one of them get vindictive. I'm just talking about the basics. These ? think sayin some scorned little girl ? gonna get them a couple of cheap laughs.Lol
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    She needs to leave all 3 alone...ain't no bouncing back in any of their eyes, no point in delaying the inevitable.

That's kinda what I think too, the main ? wack enough for her to look elsewhere, the other cat is a ? for leaving his phone and another ? car, and the third ? a snitch. I blame the generations music influence for these kinda cats out here
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Or maybe both the side ? working together to set her up. They happen to know each other tough enough to be rolling around wit each other? A ? just gont leave his ? I another ? car comfortably and convenient? ? just going through another dude phone? I aint never looked I another man ? ever.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The broad being from SB explains everything smmfh...

Lancaster, palmdale and the IE all burnt.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Aight

Lmao y'all ? got it
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aight

Conversations about 3 ? that she ? and one of them aint you? ? she need advice for? She need a chasity belt.

Nah real ? aint got time for that.

ZCjDCtN.gif

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got bored before i finished the first then skipped an skimmed a couple of post.. if you can put this in a 1 minute 20 second movie trailer i might finish it.

But il say this having/setting expectations of hoes is like feeding a hungry dog.. and then wanting to give him a name.

That ? aint yours
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    gibor wrote: »
    The broad being from SB explains everything smmfh...

Lancaster, palmdale and the IE all burnt.

LMAO

I see you already knowing LOL
  • DR. JEK
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Aight

Conversations about 3 ? that she ? and one of them aint you? ? she need advice for? She need a chasity belt.

Nah real ? aint got time for that.

ZCjDCtN.gif

OK ole I'm too fly for a conversation ass ? ...and this gonna be tough because I have to assume a lame can get this many chicks

See her being a ? is making you miss the main premise of why I made the post in the first place let's make the post about you then since guys can't be hoes, we can only be playas. You got a main chick at home but she kinda outta pocket. You got one side chick you thought was cool but because she busy you still hit when you can but you keep it moving to the next cuz she ain't able to ? wit you heavy as you want. You find another side chick, she more down and available but she kinda an airhead and stupid enough to leave evidence laying around. You don't know they know each other. You find out from the Airhead the other ? found out y'all ? and wanna do some punk ? to punish you like tell your main ? . You gonna tell your main ? before the snitch ? do or you gonna make a deal wit ol girl? You gonna dump all of them or you gonna call the bluff and tell the ? " tell on me, I don't give a ? !"

There, now we can take the troll element outta there. Anything short of an actual opinion of the subject now just prove you on some derail the thread ? .
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Instead of giving the hoe advice. You should be taking that ? to the grocery store and bagging her. Facts.
  • DR. JEK
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I got bored before i finished the first then skipped an skimmed a couple of post.. if you can put this in a 1 minute 20 second movie trailer i might finish it.

But il say this having/setting expectations of hoes is like feeding a hungry dog.. and then wanting to give him a name.

That ? aint yours

It really ain't that difficult dog, if you know somebody male or female that's being blackmailed is it better for them to tell they significant other possibly losing the kid they love as a result, or is it worth it to try to make a deal or reason with the Blackmailer? That's all its about bruh
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Damn sure wasn't no inadvertent ... looking thru the next dude phone and saw her text.

Where 2 dudes do that at ? "Bruh, I was just looking through your phone..."

Lol yo ? would of got pimped slapped going through my ?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also t/s if she going like that u might as well try to fck I woulda hit her with the "how bout u stop fckin with them lames and lemme show u how a real man handles business"
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man what kinda dude sits there and listens that long to a hoe he aint already ? .

If you not "side ? 2" in this situation get your life together brother.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There will be more guys in the mix you don't know about, some women are just ? mad I bet her ? stinks.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Man what kinda dude sits there and listens that long to a hoe he aint already ? .

If you not "side ? 2" in this situation get your life together brother.

I asked myself this question but i figured if he's at work he's on the clock getting paid to listen to hoe tales, so whatever
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    She needs to leave all 3 alone...ain't no bouncing back in any of their eyes, no point in delaying the inevitable.

That's kinda what I think too, the main ? wack enough for her to look elsewhere, the other cat is a ? for leaving his phone and another ? car, and the third ? a snitch. I blame the generations music influence for these kinda cats out here

If my man came to me and told me a story about how he's caught up with two broads..things would never be the same. It would be a waste of our time to try to make it work. Some things are just unforgivable. Ain't no getting past it.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at all his meham caused by a hoe lol I'm entertained tho