edited March 2017 in The Reason
Vote or Die!!!

Eazy E vs Too $hort 17 votes

Eazy E
17%
32DaysOfInfinitiBusta Carmichael bck145 3 votes
Too $hort
82%
d.greendouble0sugeillestni99ainnelamontbdcits....JOHN BOlorun22EDDIEKANEgenocidecutter$tayRichROLLINAggieLean.5 Grandkingtob330TheGOATStreetRap 14 votes

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too $hort
    I never thought I'd say this but Too $hort is the better rapper.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Both these cat in the hat rappin ? wack as ? .Too short one of the worst rappas I ever heard in my life eazy e?!? he was a gimmick who got bent over by whitey master jerry heller,discovering bone was the best thing that midget ever contributed to hip hop.

? em both
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too $hort
    Both these cat in the hat rappin ? wack as ? .Too short one of the worst rappas I ever heard in my life eazy e?!? he was a gimmick who got bent over by whitey master jerry heller,discovering bone was the best thing that midget ever contributed to hip hop.

? em both

Well I've driven around Oakland bumping Too $hort. The vibe is a lot different than the East Coast. His flow actually captures the mood of the Bay Area.

Eazy E has some songs I like but according to Dre and Cube he would say one line at a time in the studio because he didn't have the breath control to say the whole verse. And plus Eazy had ghostwriters.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eazy E
    Eazy E and its not close, but i like some of Too Short's songs
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Eazy E

? em both

Are you ever happy? Stay ? on pac and eazy
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Eazy E
    Too short was rapping way before Eazy and wrote his own raps. But only one of them is known as the Godfather of gangsta rap.

Plus it was Eazy's whole style that influenced a whole new generation of rappers in SoCal. Without him the music we know today prolly wouldn't exist.
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
    Too $hort
    12-3 Too Short