Would You Attend The ATL Orgy Goin Down Next Weekend?

Options

Comments

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Party gonna b filled with people who look like this

iisjr6zvt9ak.jpg
    ? , what's up wit' your Speak and Spell shoes?
    Fisher Price My First TimberlandsThis ? is old,
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Everybody on this board from Tha D prolly been to at least one ? party in the city. You ain't come up in Detroit without going unless you moved away at 18.

@Kai @detcatinva @Ghost313 @Bcotton5 @313 wayz @MD_PROPER @gorilla @dakidfrankie @jono @Breezy_Kilroy @stackmaster 313 @Bulletproof Wallets @willhustle @DillaDeaf @JusDre313

Don't front y'all... I know I ain't the only one.

No lie i used to go to swinger parties in the city troy... And there is a bar called wild hare in Dearborn heights fulled with old freaky hoes
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? slow I'm flying a drone to the spot to peek to see if it's worth it or not
  • bighutch
    bighutch Members Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I was about to step in one when I was in LA. They was charging $200

I thought it was just a party at a mansion in the valley till they told me the cost.

But the bad ? that was rolling in there was top notch.

Yeah they always have them out here. Alot of times they have a hotel in Palm springs for the whole week
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    i've never been to any but i have definitely heard of and seen flyers for sex parties in detroit. i'm gonna ask my man when he comes home if he's ever been to any
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    i've never been to any but i have definitely heard of and seen flyers for sex parties in detroit. i'm gonna ask my man when he comes home if he's ever been to any

Dont ask Madame Ether... dont ask
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dont ask Madame Ether... dont ask

he gon' lie.

Think about it... y'all been together since 19, right? That leaves a very small window of opportunity for him to to have gone.

... and you outchea lying too... You've been Kai. We all fam here you can tell us.

Ya'll haven't been paying attention? Kai don't give a ? about none of that.. lol..
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Somebody tell @AP21 we hvnt been able to use imgur in almost 2 yrs now.

get that ? fixed lol

now i gotta find another version...lucky i still got the tab open

edit: fixed kneegrow
  • Kai
    edited March 2017
    Options

he gon' lie.

Think about it... y'all been together since 19, right? That leaves a very small window of opportunity for him to to have gone.

... and you outchea lying too... You've been Kai. We all fam here you can tell us.

? , you must not know how we roll, that ? can do whatever the ? he wants for real

anyway, i asked him and he said once he went with his boy to what was supposed to be a house party at 19 and although it wasn't super obvious, he's pretty sure it was at least a prostitution party if not just a sex (no pay) party. and once someone asked him to bounce a party when he was 24 and that ? was on some full blown sex ? , but it was mostly white people. he ain't join in either time. although he did tell me a long time ago about how at another job after he met me his white boss asked if she and her friend could pay him to cuckold their husbands basically. he ain't get involved any of those times. tho chicks he was ? with one to one have given him money plenty of times. i don't blame them, that ? is fine as hell and great at what he does, and these student loans can use all the money i can get lol

• Kai
    Options

he gon' lie.

? , you must not know how we roll, that ? can do whatever the ? he wants for real

anyway, i asked him and he said once he went with his boy to what was supposed to be a house party at 19 and although it wasn't super obvious, he's pretty sure it was at least a prostitution party if not just a sex (no pay) party. and once someone asked him to bounce a party when he was 24 and that ? was on some full blown sex ? , but it was mostly white people. he ain't join in either time. although he did tell me a long time ago about how at another job after he met me his white boss asked if she and her friend could pay him to cuckold their husbands basically. he ain't get involved any of those times. tho chicks he was ? with one to one have given him money plenty of times. i don't blame them, that ? is fine as hell and great at what he does, and these student loans can use all the money i can get lol

...but can you do whatever YOU want.???

qdoojchfc2it.jpg

yeah, he's what i want tho. i mean it's hilarious to me when you guys call ducktales. i reply to threads, and give my input, not trying to convince anyone really, and y'all claiming lies makes no difference to how we get down. the fact that the dynamics of our relationship are so unbelievable to y'all, says more about you, be it your game, your looks, your charm, you personality, your charisma, whatever as to why you could never have it like that

y'all wish you had a ? that feels about you the way i feel about my man, but in there lies the catch-22, if you had the ability to make a ? feel like that, you could very easily have it like him. but hey not all men are blessed and perfect like he is tho, them's the breaks

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he gon' lie.

...but can you do whatever YOU want.???

qdoojchfc2it.jpg

yeah, he's what i want tho. i mean it's hilarious to me when you guys call ducktales. i reply to threads, and give my input, not trying to convince anyone really, and y'all claiming lies makes no difference to how we get down. the fact that the dynamics of our relationship are so unbelievable to y'all, says more about you, be it your game, your looks, your charm, you personality, your charisma, whatever as to why you could never have it like that

y'all wish you had a ? that feels about you the way i feel about my man, but in there lies the catch-22, if you had the ability to make a ? feel like that, you could very easily have it like him. but hey not all men are blessed and perfect like he is tho, them's the breaks

whoa whoa whoa...i ain't say you were lying. I just wanted to know if things went both ways...no double standards