That Pu$$y Must Be That Good for You to Do This

Options
2»

Comments

• Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    White women are friendly as hell. I can spit game and exchange numbers just like that.

? , you're impressed by them pale demons fulfilling their rebellious streak against daddy by smiling in your ? face? and the fact that you can pull them wack, easily impressed (like ? becky, he's so street) ass hoes quickly but can't with black women only speaks to your corniness and lackluster level of game

they are fetishizing your blackness ? . some of you ? are so dumb, colour-struck and quick to put white flesh on a pedestal, that ? is the cringiest ? ever

• Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    grissini.jpg

with legs looking like that, can't be ? good about the dog smelling, baloney ? . he must be a lil ? ? , cuz no way that bland translucent ? can take ANY ?

like i say, self hate must be some rose coloured glasses cuz that girl can't be older than 21, out here looking like a 35 year old drag queen in the face. his ? standing there with the deer in headlights, "get out" stare

What if he genuinely loves her for what she is?

if you don't ? outta here with this nonsense. is it possible hypothetically that he just loves her for her? sure. but is it more likely that he has been tainted, infected and brainwashed by white supremacy to consciously or subconsciously think whiteness/white women are explicitly or implicitly superior to their own. mf this ? is conditioning and only thru being self-aware can one rise above it. and even if you rise beyond that, you'd realize the importance of rebuilding ourselves as black people and black love/family is part of that.

i'll bet for every 100 ? that not just ? , but cuffs/marries white women (and vice versa, cuz i don't ? with that ? either) probably one isn't coming from a place of some deep seeded self-hate and ? ? .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    White women are friendly as hell. I can spit game and exchange numbers just like that.

? , you're impressed by them pale demons fulfilling their rebellious streak against daddy by smiling in your ? face? and the fact that you can pull them wack, easily impressed (like ? becky, he's so street) ass hoes quickly but can't with black women only speaks to your corniness and lackluster level of game

they are fetishizing your blackness ? . some of you ? are so dumb, colour-struck and quick to put white flesh on a pedestal, that ? is the cringiest ? ever

They give it up easily . I don't have to break a sweat. I also don't discriminate. I enjoy all types of women. What is your boss a white female caucasian or you just generally hate white women
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm least attracted to white women and it has nothing to do with appearance but if I evvvvver was to gal one up she better be bad as FUUUUUU
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pbr shorts hard asf
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White hoe bad ? i neva had no snow like that :/