real talk if you buy Brawny paper towels you a ? ass neegha

Options
2»

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brawny-290x300.jpg

how you gonna call yourself a hetero if you have this ? smiling at you whenever you reach in the cabinet to clean up a spill.

if you have Brawny in your kitchen use it to wipe the lipstick off your fatherless face and then go swan dive into a volcano

you keep the packaging on your paper towels?

bet you the type of ? to put plastic over his couch

You the type of ? to stockpile toilet roll in a cupboard somewhere I can tell like 30 rolls but you still buy some each time you go shoppin'

? have ever looked in yo mama or grandma cupboard?? I go to my parents house for toilet paper, paper towel, and sugar. Old heads stay with that stockpile.

I had told my grandad to stop doin' it when I moved in. I told him there was no need coz I could go to the shop when there's only one roll left. He didn't wanna hear it.

Picked my mom up from Costco the other week she had a 10lb bag of sugar. I laughed so hard. Like what are you gonna do with all that ? sugar?? Dont make no damn sense. But a sale is a sale lol. Old ppl crazy af.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I was in store and saw the 8 pack of brawny and started busted up laughing

lmaoooo
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So apparently, Brawny found this thread roasting their ? packaging, and made some changes

C6ByVqrWcAAQZiF.jpg

A noble step, but I still dont think I'll be purchasing them. That Strength has no Gender' ? reeks of ? /shim talk

Lmaoooooooo @ turning a female on the brawny rapper into something about shemales
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brawny-290x300.jpg

how you gonna call yourself a hetero if you have this ? smiling at you whenever you reach in the cabinet to clean up a spill.

if you have Brawny in your kitchen use it to wipe the lipstick off your fatherless face and then go swan dive into a volcano

you keep the packaging on your paper towels?

bet you the type of ? to put plastic over his couch

You the type of ? to stockpile toilet roll in a cupboard somewhere I can tell like 30 rolls but you still buy some each time you go shoppin'

? have ever looked in yo mama or grandma cupboard?? I go to my parents house for toilet paper, paper towel, and sugar. Old heads stay with that stockpile.

Yoooo if this ain't the truth. My dad keeps at least 15 rolls of toilet paper and five pounds of sugar on deck at all times.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? . Studies show that men who buy brawny paper towels are 70% more likely to sit down when they ? and 77% more likely to own a ? . It's been documented that Bruce Jenner used Bounty paper towels during his gold medal run in the olympics until recently when he switched to Brawny and started wearing dresses.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? . Studies show that men who buy brawny paper towels are 70% more likely to sit down when they ? and 77% more likely to own a ? . It's been documented that Bruce Jenner used Bounty paper towels during his gold medal run in the olympics until recently when he switched to Brawny and started wearing dresses.

gah damn. cant argue with science.