Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Wait what does it do?

Another repository like fusion

Ahhh so it ain't necessary
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in the Scarface movie (1983) was Omar really snitching ? When Tony returns Frank said that "you want me to believe

Omar was a stoolie because Sosa said so ?,you bought that line ?"
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Really? Cause I don't know any ? people who are on this and I'm sure you don't either.

So who is molesting these little boys ? That's right, ? .

They forced y'all to accept lesbians than ? now trans and next is pedos and ?

That aint what I asked you. I said I dont know any ? people who are on this and you dont either and I would be correct and you just revealed that you dont have a clue what you're talking about.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm convinced That Damn Jay tapping my phones and checking my DMs.

He's a bad or (sick) guy.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really? Cause I don't know any ? people who are on this and I'm sure you don't either.

That aint what I asked you. I said I dont know any ? people who are on this and you dont either and I would be correct and you just revealed that you dont have a clue what you're talking about.

You never asked me any question. Not even Five years ago, trans people were not accepted and were ostracized but with media programming in 2017, you have people being forced to accept trans folks as no different than actual men and women. This is all apart of the ? agenda. They have already starting pushing their ? onto us. You don't have to agree or believe me but in 10 years when white people and feminists are arguing "well how old is 15 really?" You'll remember this. Their ultimate goal is genderlessness and acceptance of all types of deviant filth.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I'm convinced That Damn Jay tapping my phones and checking my DMs.

He's a bad or (sick) guy.

i see you aint @ him tho lol
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

You never asked me any question. Not even Five years ago, trans people were not accepted and were ostracized but with media programming in 2017, you have people being forced to accept trans folks as no different than actual men and women. This is all apart of the ? agenda. They have already starting pushing their ? onto us. You don't have to agree or believe me but in 10 years when white people and feminists are arguing "well how old is 15 really?" You'll remember this. Their ultimate goal is genderlessness and acceptance of all types of deviant filth.

That's ? . There have been NUMEROUS attempts made by psychologists and mental health clinicians for over decades to study and find alternative ways for pedophiles to fulfill their desires, IF they can do so in ways that don't come at the safety and well-being of actual children. There has long been a debate about this and there are professionals who would prefer that society allow them to be free with those feelings and offer them alternatives... Dolls...little people, adults who will dress themselves as children, animated film...etc. In their mind, pedophiles shouldn't live in secrecy and shame because it will put children at risk, hence prohibition, prostitution. Those theories FAR pre-dates anything that we are seeing now with gender non-conforming people, bathroom selection, or ? characters in cartoons. There is nothing new about sick perverts trying to find ways to become more visible about their desires and there are health professionals who have backed them. So to try to group this with ? people and some ? agenda is disingenuous. It's a lie
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

That's ? . There have been NUMEROUS attempts made by psychologists and mental health clinicians for over decades to study and find alternative ways for pedophiles to fulfill their desires, IF they can do so in ways that don't come at the safety and well-being of actual children. There has long been a debate about this and there are professionals who would prefer that society allow them to be free with those feelings and offer them alternatives... Dolls...little people, adults who will dress themselves as children, animated film...etc. In their mind, pedophiles shouldn't live in secrecy and shame because it will put children at risk, hence prohibition, prostitution. Those theories FAR pre-dates anything that we are seeing now with gender non-conforming people, bathroom selection, or ? characters in cartoons. There is nothing new about sick perverts trying to find ways to become more visible about their desires and there are health professionals who have backed them. So to try to group this with ? people and some ? agenda is disingenuous. It's a lie

It's called gradualism ? . They force you to accept one seemingly innocuous thing until they reach their primary goal.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

It's called gradualism ? . They force you to accept one seemingly innocuous thing until they reach their primary goal.

That's ? . Whatever ? wave you think you're witnessing somehow is leading to this? Nah. The North American MAN BOY Association for Pedos been around since the 70s if you missed that.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

wrong name lol

crude scared
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No grown ass woman should have a phone case like that.

Them ? though.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was helping my daughter do some homework, and I learned one thing. Not only did Harriet Tubman invent mean mugging for pics. She committed to it harder than anyone ever has or ever will. She stayed bulldogging the camera. I bet you can't find a pic of her that doesn't look like this:

C8D00181-155D-451F-67528C91B231E573.JPG

harriet-tubman_s640x780.jpg

Harriet-Tubman-Face.jpg

This is the closest thing I found to a smile:

220px-Harriet-Tubman-248x300.jpg

cuz aint ? she was goin thru happy .
  • Kat
    Options
    Photos took so long to take back then, it was rare for people to smile.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

That's ? . Whatever ? wave you think you're witnessing somehow is leading to this? Nah. The North American MAN BOY Association for Pedos been around since the 70s if you missed that.

Idk anything about man boys nothing nh

But yes as I simply stated earlier acceptance if ? and lesbians was the first step
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was helping my daughter do some homework, and I learned one thing. Not only did Harriet Tubman invent mean mugging for pics. She committed to it harder than anyone ever has or ever will. She stayed bulldogging the camera. I bet you can't find a pic of her that doesn't look like this:

Harriet-Tubman-Face.jpg

she was a slave running for her life what did she have to smile about though?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Harriet-Tubman-Face.jpg

Ya'll know Harriet Tubman lived til 1913 right? A couple of those pics were taken well after slavery was abolished. She also wasn't just a "slave running for her life." She actually saved hundreds of people from slavery. I'd say that's something to smile about.
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Photos took so long to take back then, it was rare for people to smile.

How long did this one take?
    llmnjrzji92g.jpg

Too long..but you still holding on to it. You love me.

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    juicy plump kat>>>>>
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Harriet-Tubman-Face.jpg

Ya'll know Harriet Tubman lived til 1913 right? A couple of those pics were taken well after slavery was abolished. She also wasn't just a "slave running for her life." She actually saved hundreds of people from slavery. I'd say that's something to smile about.

:|NOPE, you can't be black
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

Idk anything about man boys nothing nh

But yes as I simply stated earlier acceptance if ? and lesbians was the first step

But it wasn't. That was my only point