Rick Ross - Idols Become Rivals" (Birdman Diss)

Options

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Hiphop is so wack right now. I've been listening to NWA, Pac, 50 and Eminem for the past 2 weeks

Careful, you night awaken that fat, sleepin Snorlax, dirt puffing ass ? by uttering the E-word, fam.

Do not bark up that tree that tree will fall on u....em is overrated, 50 cent > em .. easy to hear and see
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    its gonna sound crazy but one of the reasons i dont like Ross' music is because its not believable. i like to hear some sort of authenticity in rap. all my favorite rappers have that. all he does is brag over beats. ? gets wack after a while

None of what these rappers spit sound close to being believable
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? these g unit stans are weird look at the reactions lol
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hiphop is so wack right now. I've been listening to NWA, Pac, 50 and Eminem for the past 2 weeks

Bruh who gives a ? lol

its an internet forum. i could already see u got mad feelings involved from the post after. talking about "g-unit stans." i spoke my opinion on why i dont like Rick Ross and how the game is wack.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    its gonna sound crazy but one of the reasons i dont like Ross' music is because its not believable. i like to hear some sort of authenticity in rap. all my favorite rappers have that. all he does is brag over beats. ? gets wack after a while

None of what these rappers spit sound close to being believable

none of what these new age rappers rap about sound believable. thats why i said the hiphop game is wack now. its missing that authenticity. seems like rappers don't rap about their life anymore.
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real ether is the talking at the end
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sad to hear birdman take so many L's but he brought it on himself .What he doing to Wayne is a disgrace to the game. Cash Money is a dead brand without Wayne.Once Drake gone thats it .Nicki really don't even matter at this point she can still generate $ but i got a feeling she will quit rap for other ventures soon.Ross sounded like beans did when he went at Jay .Taking his brother to the yard type ? .Also is a bad look for southern hiphop .The unity is what kept the south strong for so long but southern rap has way 2 much idiot music and divisiveness now.Hiphop will shift from the south when it comes to industry soon. i feel its starting to run its course all the beats sound the same etc..
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder what Juve think of all this fuckery
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #jpp wrote: »

He a clown cuz he went bac to.that label
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact that you ? still think being a former co means you also cant be in the streets is hilarious

True statement.

Don't act like that ? didn't lie about being a CO for years because he thought that ? would hurt the image he was trying to sell and portray.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    And @mods, can yall ? around and ban gee from this thread in advance?

people really nosigned this too smh
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went quite hard Birdman...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? these g unit stans are weird look at the reactions lol

They are the worst
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How could you ever publicly feud with a ? you use to kiss in the mouth and call daddy on national tv. Y'all families family, that's decades of time on y'all side. Not even just feud in public but publicly support a ? opposing him. It's hard for me to believe Ross street ? tales and he don't know to stay out of family business. This ? cornier than Remy

I wish I could've stayed a baby forever and Wayne was still the greatest smh
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    #jpp wrote: »

He a clown cuz he went bac to.that label

Really? How the... why would.... Smh.

"He ain't pay errbody else but he gon pay me ha."
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    And @mods, can yall ? around and ban gee from this thread in advance?

people really nosigned this too smh

@illedout likes reading the ? he types up lol