• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol white people find any reason to drink
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    Bruh, Spud Kings came back to my complex just now and...
    5xzmk5o9s1od.jpeg

Bout to ? it.

Thats a lot of swine!!!!
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5xzmk5o9s1od.jpeg

Bout to ? it.

That ? look like some pig slop, how the hell y'all eat that ?
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5xzmk5o9s1od.jpeg

Bout to ? it.

That ? look like some pig slop, how the hell y'all eat that ?

Easy. You just take a fork and dig in. When you don't eat like this on the regular, you deserve to cheat every now and again.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Food like that I gotta eat with a burger or something. I probably wouldn't even finish the fries though
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Seeing some of the names in threads that Stew made in the reason about trying get a 2000's rapper region bracket like the ncaa tournament lets me know I don't listen to enough new music.

I need the bootleg CD ? back on the corner. I used to be up on a bunch ? cause every friday I could give that ? like $10 and get like 5-6 CD's of different mixtapes or folks bootleg albums. If the album was good I would go buy the ? out the store to support.

My ? real limited now. I need to step my new music game up.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Seeing some of the names in threads that Stew made in the reason about trying get a 2000's rapper region bracket like the ncaa tournament lets me know I don't listen to enough new music.

I need the bootleg CD ? back on the corner. I used to be up on a bunch ? cause every friday I could give that ? like $10 and get like 5-6 CD's of different mixtapes or folks bootleg albums. If the album was good I would go buy the ? out the store to support.

That was my hustle in high school and college, I had a bunch of spending money because ? wasn't trying to pay 15 bucks to buy the album legally
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

That was my hustle in high school and college, I had a bunch of spending money because ? wasn't trying to pay 15 bucks to buy the album legally

now your hustle today is locking up people who do this as a hustle now

what a time

Nope, I don't waste my time on that petty ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't drank since I ? that fat ? like 6 months ago...I think ima buy something later
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Leave the liquor alone ? , probably the reason you ? a fat ? in the first place
  • Beta
    Options
    Leave the liquor alone ? , probably the reason you ? a fat ? in the first place

Lol damn man when ? got a glass of wine you slap the ? out they hands? I ain't say I was gonna drink and drive lol or develop a drinking problem
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Town the fun police. Smh
  • Beta
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    Chi Town the fun police. Smh

Bars
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Just found out that one of the puppies from my litter last summer caught their first body and got kicked out the house for it.

? called me told that when he first brought the puppy home his mother dog used to try and bully the puppy. Well the puppy even though still a puppy its 9 months old now.

So the puppy killed this ? mother dog and she told that ? the puppy gotta go. ? up cause she ain't have no problem when her dog was trying to be a bully to the lil 8 week old puppy.

Good thing is he found somebody to take the dog so it didn't have to go to a shelter and possibly get put to sleep.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    That's the one thing I be afraid of bringing a new dog into the fold cause one of them might die if they don't get along
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    That's the one thing I be afraid of bringing a new dog into the fold cause one of them might die if they don't get along

Thing is I don't think him or the mother really tried to socialize the dogs together so they wouldn't have that problem.

I know sometimes no matter what you do its just no going to work but in this situation that wasn't the case.

? brought the puppy home and was like we got a new dog and let them go for what they know.

As much as I didn't want a 3rd dog I don't I wouldn't have let the dog go to a shelter but I told that ? if I get that dog cause you can't find anyone else you ain't getting no refund!
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    I always bring the dominant dog around and have him sniff around the new puppy and hope for the best. Then I do the same with the other dogs. If things get out of hand I hope he sets everything straight
  • Beta
    Options
    Y'all wanna hear about cats?!
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Y'all wanna hear about cats?!

NO
  • D. Morgan