What are the weirdest things you've ever done?

Options
KamPushMe
KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ate pizza with ketchup
Sniffed crushed up smarties like coke
Drank a ? bath water

Add on

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peed on an ex after she kneeled down and asked me to while we were in the shower.

Let this old broad probably in her 40s I was in my early 20s at the time give me head in exchange for a ride, she was bragging on herself and I initially thought the offer was a joke.

Put peanuts in my bottled coke. My pops use to think this was the best thing since sliced bread.

Tried to holla at this girls mama over FB after I had gotten done fooling with her daughter who was my age a few times. She wasnt interested.

Seen my neighbors outside and made a block because I didn't feel like talking to them.

Use to be the look out for my cousin while his parents were gone he'd bring females to their house and tell me to immediately come knock on his bedroom door if I saw lights coming down the driveway. It was kinda mutually beneficial because I.was young and he'd let me drive his car, put me on his women's friends or younger sisters if they had them, and he use to take me with him to all kinds little live stuff going on in the area like Springfest, ? Day, etc all that stuff was big around here in the late to mid 90s when I was only like 12-14 years old.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Try octopus, never again.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I sit by myself at work and talk to few people until my shift over
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeahh thats pretty ? odd

I mean as a teen we used to hit the parks at night on e and play baseball/kickball or some ? just trippin

but I aint gettin my grown, ? ass on no slide lmao.....thats begging for a bad night lol
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think I've told this before, but anyways

one night many moons ago, was at my homies crib & sum young ladies came thru

we're drinkin & doin drugs, then the broads wanna ?

only problem, I ain't have any rubbers & too ? to drive to the gas station

so I got my MacGyver on, went to the kitchen & got sum saran wrap... & the ? was wit it... smh

oh yea, & I like strawberry jelly on hash browns
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smoke weed wit ? that I didn't see them roll the blunt even tho they admitted to me that they smoke Boont some times.

Go to a girls hood and chill at her spot and left after dark on foot.

Sell my Ford Explorer for $100 to spite someone
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    yeahh thats pretty ? odd

I mean as a teen we used to hit the parks at night on e and play baseball/kickball or some ? just trippin

but I aint gettin my grown, ? ass on no slide lmao.....thats begging for a bad night lol

The park is on my way home not far from my house it's not like I went out of my way to seek the park out, ? is fun but then the reality of what I was actually doing kicked in and it just felt weird, if the worse thing I do when being ? as ? is go to the park then that is a good result of a night.
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    I fist fought with my grandmother multiple times. I actually just did this recently. She be ? me up sometimes. For a 73 year old, she actually got some power.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Ate pizza with ketchup
    Sniffed crushed up smarties like coke
    Drank a ? bath water

Add on

How many gallons bruh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Ate out a period ?
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Click on some of the post here in the i.c.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peed in the sink
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One time my friend stole a couple grams of ? from his dad and we went and sold it to these 2 kids 14 miles out of town. Not all at once, but back and forth back and forth all day. As soon as we would get home they would call again. We sold them the last bit and was hoping to get some ? later that night and they hit us up one last time but we couldnt get ? . Using my good brain, i just picked up a pebble out of the parking lot, wrapped it in tin foil like we did the ? rocks and told them to come pick it up. Handed them the tin foiled rock, they handed me money, then we went our separate ways.

Didnt hear from them much after that.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Rozetta5tone please speak upon more of these may i say, rather bizarre but grossly intriguing but rather random and spontaneous episodes or events of actions that have allowed me to read your post as a personal adventure of a must anticipated sci fi book release...you, my friend are the i.c MVP! #CONTINUE
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    -Stare at an inanimate object to see if I can see something different in it. Like the letter A on a keyboard or the ceiling or a shoestring.
    -Count the number of stairs I walk up
    -used to try and see if I could think about someone ( a girl I liked) hard enough and make them like me.
    -drive with no where to go
    -go to a bar during the day and drink alone and start up conversation
    -won't put up a tv in my bedroom
    -try hard not to give attention to people whose egos want attention
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    Probably gonna spammed but wiping my ass and smelling the paper. Oh and smelling my ball sweat.