Women & Men that are in relationship flirting at work.

Options
Cabana_Da_Don
Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have noticed that women and men do it all the time but women seem to enjoy even more.I seen it happen all the time.Women nowadays are so open about it that I just sit back and wonder how many women would cheat on there S/O if there was 100% chance of not getting caught?flirting-with-a-woman-at-work.jpg

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of ppl have "work bf/gf". Seems foul.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lunch ? wins: infidelity
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a dangerous game.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That work flirting ? can definitely cause some problems. I've almost had a couple conflicts with insecure boyfriends that started acting weird because their ? was laughing too hard at ? I say when I'm killing time at work.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah I like that ? . Especially during Christmas parties and get together after work bar parties.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u single ? them... only thing be careful how often and be straight bout what it is if u go that route. U Betta play the cards right tho so u don't get fired if she acted fool cuz u ducking her on the regular
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    That work flirting ? can definitely cause some problems. I've almost had a couple conflicts with insecure boyfriends that started acting weird because their ? was laughing too hard at ? I say when I'm killing time at work.

Are they really insecure though........or just smart enough to not turn a blind eye to it?
    I personally think they were insecure, because I don't be talking about ? and I just be trying to ? time at the gig.

But I've had chicks be a little too into whatever and their dude start acting weird and ? , especially if their girl adds me on social media and be laughing at posts and ? at the crib lol.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nah.........When that ish goes south (which it always does) things get awkward.

If they're crazy it could put your reputation and job in jeopardy. Not worth it imo if you're a cheater.

Being openly fresh while in relationship is mad disrespectful.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    If that's the only job u have and your primary source of income(I have 3 so I'm different) I wouldn't advise workplace flings unless the person at work works a completely different shift and not directly upon you ( another department type ? ) because of things get awkward the last thing you wanna do is have to look at this ? you ? and gotta do 4-8 awkward ass hours around them. Don't eat where you ? . Holla at customers or something is better than Co workers.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An ink pen burst on me last week, so I went to the bathroom to wash it off. That particular office I was at is a small office with one bathroom, tiny ass sink with a little mirror. So I'm washing my hand off, coworker comes in there squeezes between me and the wall pulls out some lipstick and starts putting it on. Lol

Me: "what are you doing?" *nervous laugh*

Her: "just putting on lipstick,"

Me: I gave her some more room to stand, legs touching, then I gave a another nervous laugh.

Her: "why you nervous?"

Me: "cuz you staring-" then our other coworker yells "HEYYY WE GOT A CUSTOMER COME OUT," lol ? saved ya boy.

That office is going to be the death of me, they send me there twice every other week lol

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An ink pen burst on me last week, so I went to the bathroom to wash it off. That particular office I was at is a small office with one bathroom, tiny ass sink with a little mirror. So I'm washing my hand off, coworker comes in there squeezes between me and the wall pulls out some lipstick and starts putting it on. Lol

Me: "what are you doing?" *nervous laugh*

Her: "just putting on lipstick,"

Me: I gave her some more room to stand, legs touching, then I gave a another nervous laugh.

Her: "why you nervous?"

Me: "cuz you staring-" then our other coworker yells "HEYYY WE GOT A CUSTOMER COME OUT," lol ? saved ya boy.

That office is going to be the death of me, they send me there twice every other week lol

She wanted the D. She was gonna leave lipstick stains next to that ink stain.

And you bailed.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Is this actually a thing?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    flirting can turn bad.

I do it a lil but none of these ? have my Number/FB/IG. So I fell nothing will ever happen because I won't let it.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    You're a ? riding ? you love the attention