• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's waiting for dinner after getting home from a difficult interview

9rjhxlk9smkq.jpg

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife want one of those things, don't know how one will survive with mutts all around the house
  • Beta
    Options
    She fetches too :3
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife want one of those things, don't know how one will survive with mutts all around the house

My wife want one of those lil small toy dogs.

I just tell her I don't know how you think that dog gonna survive but be my guest!
  • Beta
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    Anybody have an Amazon echo? I might buy one as a gift because I don't know what else to get
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta you be dressing that damn cat up?

It was Halloween and I saw business cat memes a few days before!
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Anybody have an Amazon echo? I might buy one as a gift because I don't know what else to get

Yeah ? cool

We did the home automation thing when we bought our house last year it can control the lights, thermostat etc
  • Beta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    CJ wrote: »

Yeah ? cool

We did the home automation thing when we bought our house last year it can control the lights, thermostat etc

Yeah i think I'm gonna buy it although I KNOW I could get away with getting something half the price. But this way I don't have to think so hard about a gift. I'll eat the $180 since ima trick ass ?
  • CJ
    Options

Yeah ? cool

Yeah i think I'm gonna buy it although I KNOW I could get away with getting something half the price. But this way I don't have to think so hard about a gift. I'll eat the $180 since ima trick ass ?

There's a $50 echo dot does the same thing the $180 just has better speakers.

Google home is pretty good too and its cheaper
  • Beta
    edited March 2017
    Options

Yeah ? cool

Yeah but ima use it too(it's a gift for her disguised as one for me too shhhh) so I mean I'll just go with the better speakers. Since this way I don't have to buy a bluetooth speaker for myself this way. Play some 21 savage on that ?

Maybe get some lights that this can control too
  • CJ
    Options

Yeah ? cool

Yeah but ima use it too(it's a gift for her disguised as one for me too shhhh) so I mean I'll just go with the better speakers. Since this way I don't have to buy a bluetooth speaker for myself this way. Play some 21 savage on that ?

I haven't used a light switch in a year ? is goat
  • Beta
    Options

Yeah ? cool

I haven't used a light switch in a year ? is goat

Bout to look up the lights now..we gonna be lazy as ?
  • Beta
    Options
    Say G this too much money ima get one light so she better pick which room it's gonna be in wisely
  • Beta
    Options

:# her bday is in less than 3 weeks unfortunately...I'll take the L
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We got a SMH button!!! Finally!!
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? will still complain about a wtf button
  • Beta
    Options
    Question what's a good gift for somebody who travels alot? Who has a fitbit?

I just bought some sneakers so that echo idea in the garbage
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    airbnb has gift cards

airbnb has gift cards
  • Beta
    Options
    airbnb has gift cards

airbnb has gift cards

Hmm good looking
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol out of all the ads they hit me with Philly blunts and backwoods, ironically I don't roll up in either of those, either dutch masters or vegas
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah ? cool

This ? went from being selfish to actually thinking about gifts for other