Rick Ross - Idols Become Rivals" (Birdman Diss)

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The fact that you ? still think being a former co means you also cant be in the streets is hilarious

Only slow ? think it's bec he was a co and not bec he lied about not being a co

He lied because of dumb ? like you
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stunna already replied..

I hate the way u post bruh

Hate is a strong emotion fam....
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Stunna already replied..

I hate the way u post bruh

In an interview with Billboard, reportedly scheduled before news of the track broke, Birdman addressed the song directly. "I don't get caught up in hoe ? , man," he said. "I just keep doing what I'm doing and keep pushing. I don't get caught up in that, I don't play like that. I'm a man and I stand my ground and I do my thing. Numbers don't lie, and that's all I give a ? about: numbers, and puttin' them up."
    In the song, which Ross described to Billboard prior to its release as "Basically me writing a letter to someone in the game that I looked up to damn near the most and I hate what things have come to," without revealing its subject at the time, he makes countless references to the Cash Money Boss. Lyrics like "I pray you find the kindness in your heart for Wayne/His entire life, he gave you what there was to gain/I watched this whole debacle so I'm part to blame/Last request, can all producers please get paid," make clear that he's fed up with Birdman's chokehold on Lil Wayne's output.
    After the tracked leaked just before its official release last night, Ross posted an Instagram of Lil Wayne, clarifying his intent in the caption.

FOH
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross took another shot at birdman about kissinh ? on Scientology. Starting to think he hotva bunch of subliminals throughout the album going atvthat ?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    I think Ross trying to sign Wayne if Baby ever release him

That would be a bad look for Wayne. It should be the other way around. Ross has never smelled the success Wayne has

..BET ROSS GOT MORE MONEY DOE
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

C'mon Gee don't... just ignore it

SMH y am I being blamed for ruining threads when posts by this dirt skinny housenigger ? ruin threads?

Hiphop is so wack right now. I've been listening to NWA, Pac, 50 and Eminem for the past 2 weeks

Careful, you night awaken that fat, sleepin Snorlax, dirt puffing ass ? by uttering the E-word, fam.

I'm going to ignore that shady cracka loving ? but trust me it's the ? begging for my attention ruining threads......On topic weezy giving renzel the c/s gives this record more power

• N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris rock a dickrider. ? his taste in music

Irony is that Rozay is really MC gusto

tumblr_mr8f0jwkUI1rhe069o1_500.gif

? laid that up lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    how come Slim's name never comes up when it comes to not payin isnt he the real boss behind the scene
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    The fact that you ? still think being a former co means you also cant be in the streets is hilarious

You tried to sound so smart my ? lmao

The ? lied cuz he was ashamed. Ain't no other way to cut it.

Ashamed of what having a job? Y'all ? some claffys

I know I personally have friends who became c.os from the hood that rap nobody's looking at them funny for having a ? job and getting their lives together there's a few car Winslow jokes but nobody out here feeling the butt hurt you ? feel for no ? reason
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh.. How are you going to diss a ? and then tell him free that junkie...
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

You tried to sound so smart my ? lmao

The ? lied cuz he was ashamed. Ain't no other way to cut it.

Ashamed of what having a job? Y'all ? some claffys

I know I personally have friends who became c.os from the hood that rap nobody's looking at them funny for having a ? job and getting their lives together there's a few car Winslow jokes but nobody out here feeling the butt hurt you ? feel for no ? reason

When you really think about it, and are probably above a certain age, it doesnt really make sense to look at having a legal job as "worse" than say, being in jail. There was a time when for whatever reason that co stuff kind of effected my view of dude, but now I dont think I care at all. It dont mean he "wasnt in the streets" (for those who "care" about that type of thing) but most importantly it doesnt mean anything about the quality of the music. I just took a drive and they played his new song. It was decent to me thats all I cared about. I realize I didnt think of none of this at all listening to it none of it mattered.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is pathetic
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who the ? mixed and mastered this ? ? the compressor on it is squeezing all life from the song. terrible
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    The song quality is trash cuz it's on SoundCloud
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Birdman basically says i don't give a ?

http://www.soraspy.com/birdman-responds-rick-ross-diss-track-dont-get-caught-hoe-sht/

Bryan “Birdman” Williams has responded to Rick Ross’ new diss track “Idols Becomes Rivals” less than a week after its release.

The song, which is featured on Ross’ ninth studio album, “Rather You Than Me,” was deemed a diss track due to the references to Birdman’s relationships with Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled, along with recent accusations of money hoarding and pending lawsuits.

“I don’t get caught up in hoe sh-t, man,” the Cash Money CEO told Billboard Friday. “I just keep doing what I’m doing and keep pushing. I don’t get caught up in that, I don’t play like that. I’m a man and I stand my ground and I do my thing. Numbers don’t lie, and that’s all I give a f—k about: numbers, and puttin’ them up.”

Birdman’s response follows a month after Ross discussed the song with Billboard, referring to it as a message to someone he use to admire.

“It’s basically me writing a letter to someone in the game that I looked up to damn near the most and I hate what things have come to,” Rozay said at the time without revealing who it was, which shouldn’t be a surprise now.

While Lil Wayne is currently suing Cash Money over the rights to his music, he didn’t express any support for the diss track. He did, however, respond positively to a post from Ross on Instagram about their friendship, saying that it gave him motivation.

“dam big bro that msg hit me in the heart and put the motivation on automatik start,” he wrote on Twitter. “I needed that. 1 boss 2 another.”