Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Camron ? Vado over… kept havin rap over them old as beats 4 tha 5gangsta grill tapes… camron never let Vado do the POLO tape wit dro… chinx an Vado were gon do a best of both hoods…camron wanted 2 charge 4 features… camron told Vado not 2 get on the oxxl freshman cover were most those artist are successful wiz khalifa… camron wanted 2 be on every song

When you think about it tho he had a point, Drake didn't get on the XXL cover and I dont think Dave East did it. Real talk I wouldn't have done it either for what ? Vado's success was and is entirely in his hands it's not too late for him.

Na he told em he's a bigger star then all those on the cover… drake buzz went up instally honestly I feel like he took dolla spot… how was it in his hands when Camron was on sum diddy ? tryn bridge dipset 2 Vado an honestly b4 Vado Camron was irrelevant at that point…
    Camron ? Vado over… kept havin rap over them old as beats 4 tha 5gangsta grill tapes… camron never let Vado do the POLO tape wit dro… chinx an Vado were gon do a best of both hoods…camron wanted 2 charge 4 features… camron told Vado not 2 get on the oxxl freshman cover were most those artist are successful wiz khalifa… camron wanted 2 be on every song
    Quoted for emphasis.

How when vado been on milk carton status since he joined with Khalid?

He's ghost writing
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Before vado, u could say this about Jr Wtiter

Na jr writer had no format his bars were all over the place
  • SUPREME SEVEN STAR
    SUPREME SEVEN STAR Members Posts: 60
    Options
    Dave East was on the XXL cover!!!! Vado started ? Angela Yee and thought that would get him mainstream and got lazy!!!!

IMO Vado is a poor man's Shyne!!!!
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last i heard he signed to DJ Khaled. That reason alone should tell u why he isnt in the limelight
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave East was on the XXL cover!!!! Vado started ? Angela Yee and thought that would get him mainstream and got lazy!!!!

? goin off looks...your a ? fam
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not what happened. According to Vado, he missed his flight for the shoot.

• trendsetta1030
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »

That's not what happened. According to Vado, he missed his flight for the shoot.

That's wat he told the media?
  • Beta
    Options
    Cam didn't want vado to do the xxl freshman cover but instead get on the cover with him by themselves. Which they did
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did I miss something?

Where is Dave East exactly?
  • trendsetta1030
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Cam didn't want vado to do the xxl freshman cover but instead get on the cover with him by themselves. Which they did

Goes back 2 cam using Vado … if he was tryn push him why was you on 95% of his songs tf they was a rap duo? Cam was irrelivent he had jus loss 2 50cent Jim was snakin em Juelz was doin the skull gang linkin up wit Vado made him relivent again let's not 4get cams mixtape b4 vado pbeidxh6v8gp.jpg
    ibvoyctidkit.png
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Did I miss something?

Popular on social media…ctfu
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did I miss something?

Well good cause everyone is on social media fool
  • Beta
    Options
    Did I miss something?

These guys DO dickride him a bit much...they making him better than he is artist wise
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Did I miss something?

Well good cause everyone is on social media fool

you can be famous an not have ?
    1mill followers dnt mean a mill in hand
  • trendsetta1030
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Did I miss something?

These guys DO dickride him a bit much...they making him better than he is artist wise

• SUPREME SEVEN STAR
    SUPREME SEVEN STAR Members Posts: 60
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

A real ? woulda just said "you're a ? " and left it at that....

But a ? made ? would put the "fam" at the end to insure he truly doesn't want any problems but just putting on for the crowd!!!!

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

A real ? woulda just said "you're a ? " and left it at that....

But a ? made ? would put the "fam" at the end to insure he truly doesn't want any problems but just putting on for the crowd!!!!

This is hilarious!, putting on.for the crowd... doesn't want problems ... ? is crazy

You a supreme seven star . U posed to know that judging men's talents by they look is ? , I justb let u know that's ok , be who u wanna be ..love who u wanna love but we know your a ? now
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said this in multiple threads and will keep saying this. If Vado signed with Cam around the time slime flu 2 came out he would be one of the heavy hitters of hip hop right now
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I said this in multiple threads and will keep saying this. If Vado signed with Cam around the time slime flu 2 came out he would be one of the heavy hitters of hip hop right now

Cam shoulda jus let vado do him on all the boab instead of been on all tha songs an pickin all tha beats… slime pays an slime time are slept on tapes
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cam shoulda jus let vado do him on all the boab instead of been on all tha songs an pickin all tha beats… slime pays an slime time are slept on tapes

He been wit khalid for atleast 3 years now
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vado large on the streets is my ?
    https://youtu.be/oLiqZSp303Q

Ric Flair
    https://youtu.be/0EUFNiu3VLE

• trendsetta1030
    Options

He been wit khalid for atleast 3 years now

Thinks Hes a ghost writer now…