For all my people here that DON'T have children.

Options
SimplyKrys
SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
Are you glad that you made it to the age you currently are without having any?

Do you plan on ever having any? If not then why not?

For me I am very glad that I made it to being the age that I am without having a child. So many people I went to school with already have 6 year olds. This one girl I was middle school with already has 3 kids one of which is 11 years old. If I were like my mom I'd already have a 6 year old and a 1 year old and they would have different dads. My mom had my brother at 21, had my other brother at 26 and had me at 29. I'm really glad that I have already beat her twice and I'm trying to also not have a kid at the age of 29 either. If I am going to have a child I'm going to try to do so between the ages of 30-34 because I don't want to have a high risk pregnancy nor do I want to be old as hell running after a teenager. Also I don't see myself having anymore than 2 children.

Comments

• SimplyKrys
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Im 27 and dont have any...i love sleep and enjoying my life....ive had females wana have kids but i just ended it

I see to many people my age miserable with kids/ single moms talkn ?

Maybe in 5 years i will

I'm 27 too and I feel like things are just getting started for me in a sense. My mom was a single mom and I'm not trying to repeat that. I feel like 5 years from now would be a good time too.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just turned 27. Few scares through the years, but nothing the doctor couldnt handle.

Im happy to not have kids, but may want them one day if the circumstances have been met.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I just turned 27. Few scares through the years, but nothing the doctor couldnt handle.

Im happy to not have kids, but may want them one day if the circumstances have been met.

Ummm, what do you mean by that? Your girl had an abortion or something?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 32 and I do not have any kids. I'm happy I don't because I have freedom in my life, but one day.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only down side to having kids is they cost a lot of money.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Life is what it is.I´m not happy nor sad.I don´t think it´s a great accomplish to not have children by anu age.I´m semi-glad because I have time to know a lot before I have children and I need to finish building my home I just bought some land.So I want to get off rent before having a kid but I´m 31.I don´t put down people that had kids young I belive every experience is positive even when they are negative at the moment.As I get older I have noticed that having kids change people for example my teacher in jiu jitsu is 26 and he got two kids and he´s responsible for people twice his age and they all see him as the master.So it matures you while not having kids don´t push you into that mature realm.Everything is everything.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not happy that I don't have any, buy I'm not mad either. I'm waiting until I'm with the right one and comfortable with it and nothing less because they don't ask to be brought here, why bring them in and do them like that? So I'm just chilling and it is what it is.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *has a kid and still has his freedom post*

Word lord.Like the old man usto say you can´t be no Khabalist nor Rabi with no kids.On some realness I´m trying to get my weight up to have a little man or a little girl.I donpt feel complete if I don´t share my experiences and my love.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turn 20 feeling good
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want kids, just not now. 27 is too young.

One day, with the right person. For some reason older I get, the more I want a baby girl. Cant call it.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think I will ever want kids
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

One day, with the right person. For some reason older I get, the more I want a baby girl. Cant call it.

I feel the same way. I would love my baby girl to death. A little boy is fine too. If I get a boy I want to name him Tyler.

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »

I feel the same way. I would love my baby girl to death. A little boy is fine too. If I get a boy I want to name him Tyler.

So lets go half
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Society tells u you're supposed to have kids by a certain age but parenthood ain't for everyone

For real though, I have seen some ? parents in my day.