Cinema Etiquette and (some) Black People (especially Black Women).

Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the trend im seeing in this thread is the main offenders are white teens, nerds at superhero movies, and grown ass ignorant black folk.

Do better yall
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah i dont ? with those theaters

I drive to the new clean ? theaters

Fresh popcorn...soda with syrup

No loud mouth goons yelln
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    So we gon act like ? ain't loud in the theater?

Aight

Yea... And in the same thread numerous posters in here braggin about it at same time.

"Yea im loud at the movies. What?! You wanna fight?!"

do u?? lol

If u was in my theater im tellin u to shut the ? up... So if that offends u... Then we likely fightin.

Unless my kid is with me. In that case u got lucky Boss

nah..
    im not about to fight u for talkin..

imma tell u to suck my ? or somethin and keep talkin.. and if u wanna run up over a 7 dollar movie then imma give u whatever u lookin for..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I'm not loud at movies but I think it's funny af when someone is being loud and seeing white people get so mad. They start snickering or doing loud SIGHS, or they do a lot of ? talking under their breath but they never confront anybody. Lol

Once in awhile they'll go snitch though lol

yeh that ? do be funny..

but whats funny is they are now creating a disturbance reacting to the disturbance.. muthafuckas be too wound up..

babies.. and the kickin my seat ? will misplace my cool..
    but someone talkin here and there. enjoyin the movie i aint trippin.. sometimes that ? be funny.. but i enjoy people enjoyin themselves.. iunno..

i aint walkin thru life angry so lil tidious ? aint ? me off.. its jus whatever..
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It's not just a race thing it's a youth thing too because I usually go to a theater in Skokie people in Chicago know that's a upper middle class White/Jewish city mostly. Anyways I stay away from opening night because them kids are just as annoying.

But with that said I try to go 1st or Saturday or Sunday dolo when its majority empty with only old people in there. I swear they see me walk in and say ? this is what I try to avoid but I don't say ? through out any movie. My boy is madd annoying when he's at the show it's like he has a revelation at every important scene. He always like "hold on" "damn so that's why" "? ". ...
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we gon act like ? ain't loud in the theater?

Aight

Yea... And in the same thread numerous posters in here braggin about it at same time.

"Yea im loud at the movies. What?! You wanna fight?!"

do u?? lol

If u was in my theater im tellin u to shut the ? up... So if that offends u... Then we likely fightin.

Unless my kid is with me. In that case u got lucky Boss

nah..
    im not about to fight u for talkin..

imma tell u to suck my ? or somethin and keep talkin.. and if u wanna run up over a 7 dollar movie then imma give u whatever u lookin for..
    Well im not lettin no grown man tell me to suck a ? so we gone have one of these...
    [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/boondocks/images/f/fd/? _Moment.png/revision/latest?cb=20140709042649[/img]

"Lucky I aint pop the truck on yo bish ass ? "
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only go to this 1 AMC theater that has a healthy mix of white, black and latino. ? got those plush recliners, assigned seats, and are getting twisted from overpriced drinks from the bar. I ain't had to deal with any crazy issues in years -- opening night or not.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's someone nearby, I whip out the tool and put it to their backs...gets them quiet every time
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan Peele who made the movie said he purposely made Get Out for Black audiences to yell, talk, and shout at during the film. A horror movie for Black audiences
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So nobody is going to mention that these theater's literally roll film prior to the main feature telling you to ? .
  • CapitalB
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    So nobody is going to mention that these theater's literally roll film prior to the main feature telling you to ? .

it does..
    before walkin in i be seein signs too that read "no outside food."

ask me if i give a ? ?! lol
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    I only go to this 1 AMC theater that has a healthy mix of white, black and latino. ? got those plush recliners, assigned seats, and are getting twisted from overpriced drinks from the bar. I ain't had to deal with any crazy issues in years -- opening night or not.

AMC has the best theaters
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IceManKam wrote: »
    If it's someone nearby, I whip out the tool and put it to their backs...gets them quiet every time

PAUSE

Lmao
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

it does..
    before walkin in i be seein signs too that read "no outside food."

ask me if i give a ? ?! lol

Do u gaf?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm not loud at movies but I think it's funny af when someone is being loud and seeing white people get so mad. They start snickering or doing loud SIGHS, or they do a lot of ? talking under their breath but they never confront anybody. Lol

yeh that ? do be funny..

but whats funny is they are now creating a disturbance reacting to the disturbance.. muthafuckas be too wound up..

but someone talkin here and there. enjoyin the movie i aint trippin.. sometimes that ? be funny.. but i enjoy people enjoyin themselves.. iunno..

i aint walkin thru life angry so lil tidious ? aint ? me off.. its jus whatever..

SMH @ ? cosigning Cap B's fuckery haha

this ? really got ya'll agreeing that it's ok to act an ass in a public place.......no wonder nobody likes ?

ya'll are sheep for thinking a ? talking all loud during a movie is acceptable

u my ? bruh but I would be that guy to get irate and tell u to ? :(
  • CapitalB
    Options

yeh that ? do be funny..

this ? really got ya'll agreeing that it's ok to act an ass in a public place.......no wonder nobody likes ?

why u keep commin for me my ? !? lol & smh..
    i stated MANY times in this thread im not the loud person he's talkin about..

but if im talkin to the person next to me and u happen to hear it so what??! u want complete silence keep ur ass at home..

i react to somethin on the screen deal wit..

im not about to enjoy the movie in a way u feel i should be enjoying it..

and like i said..
    say someone is makin noise.. u say some ? in response.. NOW UR CREATING a disturbance..

and say a fight breaks out because of it.
    now u ? the movie up for EVERYBODY!!?

do i give a ? !!? nah u dont..
    so why should i again??
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeh that ? do be funny..

but if im talkin to the person next to me and u happen to hear it so what??! u want complete silence keep ur ass at home..

and like i said..
    say someone is makin noise.. u say some ? in response.. NOW UR CREATING a disturbance..

so why should i again??

bruh I ain't really tripping off u being the "loud black guy" in the movies haha

I'm just smh @ mofos for cosigning the fuckery until it happens to them

and then people got nerve to wonder why ? always getting into random conflicts in public

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movies are made to evoke emotion and establish a connection with the audience. IMO blacks as a whole are an emotional and connected race. We are in tune with the human experience. Mfs walk around the African plains with their ? out and ? swinging. Dancing, kicking up dust around bonfires. What you expect from the children of the sun?

Get over yourself. If you want a private experience build a home theater or watch the bootleg on your laptop. You're in a public setting. Expect less than tolerable behavior.
  • CapitalB
    Options

yeh that ? do be funny..

and like i said..

so why should i again??

bruh I ain't really tripping off u being the "loud black guy" in the movies haha

I'm just smh @ mofos for cosigning the fuckery until it happens to them

and then people got nerve to wonder why ? always getting into random conflicts in public

why it gotta be loud BLACK guy tho??
    many have said in this thread muthafuckas is jus loud period and its mostly the youth..

all iv been sayin is i aint bout to tiptoe around the next muthafucka cause my attitude is "who is u!?"

and whats wrong wit ? cosignin the sentiment??

it makes perfect sense..