Rick Ross - Idols Become Rivals" (Birdman Diss)

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lmao y you lyin tho? I tell u what fat ass send me a message of your legit address and we'll meet up so i can smack the pack of franks off the back of ya neck... Ill wait

& These donkey mods say I b derailing threads??? U r a faceless scary ? talking ? u can't b identified & nobody knows ya location ? .....? net thuggin making threats online ? if u ain't gonna pm me wit a proof pik so I know who I'm dealing wit, date , time & place when ya ? ass is gonna be out here ? & gtfoh....

Scary Berry runnin away i see. Shouldve known you'd ? up. But then again i guess its in your blood. Wantin pics of posters on here? Wtf? MrCee757 if youre lookin for dudes u on the wrong site. Take that ? back to rainbowland

Scary ya the 1 that's faceless ? ? & gtfoh I can't believe these ? ass donkey mods is lol @ ya ? net thuggin instead of banning ya ? ass from the thread cuz this thread is not about me u faceless ? it's about renzel ? on birdman
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee act like mmg & rick ross is untouchable out here
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao y you lyin tho? I tell u what fat ass send me a message of your legit address and we'll meet up so i can smack the pack of franks off the back of ya neck... Ill wait

& These donkey mods say I b derailing threads??? U r a faceless scary ? talking ? u can't b identified & nobody knows ya location ? .....? net thuggin making threats online ? if u ain't gonna pm me wit a proof pik so I know who I'm dealing wit, date , time & place when ya ? ass is gonna be out here ? & gtfoh....

Scary Berry runnin away i see. Shouldve known you'd ? up. But then again i guess its in your blood. Wantin pics of posters on here? Wtf? MrCee757 if youre lookin for dudes u on the wrong site. Take that ? back to rainbowland

Scary ya the 1 that's faceless ? ? & gtfoh I can't believe these ? ass donkey mods is lol @ ya ? net thuggin instead of banning ya ? ass from the thread cuz this thread is not about me u faceless ? it's about renzel ? on birdman

Lol @ u thinkin u know what ? is. Ol trapped in the closet ass batch. ? around and turn this ? into another gee roast keep playin. Youve been warned
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol @ u thinkin u know what ? is. Ol trapped in the closet ass batch. ? around and turn this ? into another gee roast keep playin. Youve been warned

@vageneral08
    @deadeye
    @i ro ny
    @S2J

Yo let's go film this ? and then Gee could show us his 'hood'
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No gunplay wanted 2 sign g unit philly Blake… an no meek was not affiliated wit g unit philly… he was only koo wit mike post the videos other wise…no gun play can't beat mike…an idc bout 50 or g unit or mmg they all garbage 2 me… I ? wit meek…but you be talkin out yo ass I had hit you wit facts…

U got the fax twisted cuz Gunplay was hooking off​ on Mike Knox & Gunplay didn't get his chain snatched like woodface & buck......& Where is all this gggg-uflop philly Blake coming from????
    https://youtu.be/CUQ06IqhPUU

https://youtu.be/Vac8R94XzZw

Meek was taking pix wit woodface B4 Gunplay got jumped butWho cares this thread is about renzel doing baby ? on the mic matter fact rozay dissed birdman on Scientology 2.......

Trillfate wrote: »
    I always thought Ross shouldve owned the CO accusations immediately instead of lying. He shouldve implied "yea i moved more weight that way"

Boom. Reputation intact.

Did u feel the same way about the Klansmen feminem???? Don't u think that shady crackkka should've let us blks know he use 2 b n the kkk instead of lying saying he wasn't racist wit racist tapes???? If ? can get over the shady cracka Klansmen lying they better get over renzel lying about a teen co job

Yea yount kno wat you talmbout…
    I though buck sold his chain…
    50 got his chain back…
    Meek takin pics wit 50 ain't mean he was arnd gunit philly were tha video?
    Tha bmf song an meek revived Ross career… dblock an cam hurted 50 not ross

I stand corrected buck ain't get robbed n Chicago his ? d-tay took his chain & got robbed for that gggg-uflop spinning piece & buck cry baby ass & woodface ain't ride a price was paid for that chain back......& That African snatched woodface chain right Infront security that's GANGSTA & the police got that chain back gggggay-unit lovers look stewpid talking about that Gunplay ? cuz his chain fell off​it didn't get snatched.....& If u ain't watching the videos I'm posting then there is no need for this convo cuz everything I'm saying is chuuuuch....& Dr dre never gave dblock & cam beats after beefing wit woodface& alize don't even b n the club but he never went 2 Yonkers or Harlem & gave dblock or cam a 100k watch for they birthday like he did for rozay n Miami cuz go go go shawwty it's ya birthday....Renzel built a empire n hip hop after the beef while woodface turned Hollywood actor cuz his raps ain't up to par rozay has dropped 6 albums compared to woodface 1 since 09 woodface is laaaawry status n hip hop & we is off that.........The topic is about renzel slapping that star on stunna head off wit Chris rock on the intro talking that ? that should have baby having a breakfast club flash back pulling up on renzelon camera especially when Ricky Ronaldo is toying with him making money off his artist thugga getting payback

get off mmg & rick ross ? smh

? you ain't his t-shirt?
  • gee757
    Options

@vageneral08
    @deadeye
    @i ro ny
    @S2J

SMH this is a perfect example of the ? ass donkey n the reason. ....Wtf does anything this weirdo is saying have to do with the topic?..Y ain't these ? ass donkey mods Banning that ? talking about travel in 2 meet wit male posters 2 see a male???? This clown has never posted a pic on here he's a faceless weirdo worryin​ about another male poster like a ? .....If u ? can't see the 757 ? wit renzel & mmg hard that's y a procedure/mmg affiliate from the 757 VA got 3 trax on ratheryouthanme o well y'all geeks can call me a groupie idgaf
  • gee757
    Options

@vageneral08
    @deadeye
    @i ro ny
    @S2J

SMH this is a perfect example of the ? ass donkey n the reason. ....Wtf does anything this weirdo is saying have to do with the topic?..Y ain't these ? ass donkey mods Banning that ? talking about travel in 2 meet wit male posters 2 see a male???? This clown has never posted a pic on here he's a faceless weirdo worryin​ about another male poster like a ? .....If u ? can't see the 757 ? wit renzel & mmg hard that's y a procedure/mmg affiliate from the 757 VA got 3 trax on ratheryouthanme o well y'all geeks can call me a groupie idgaf

You slate the donkey mods for posting in the reason, yet expect them to ban posters for doing "donkey-esque" posting in the reason.

What are the reason mods for?

If you didn't respond to every single ? comment like the moronic ? you are, there wouldn't be an issue with thread derails in the reason.

You single handedly derail any thread related to MMG, G-unit, Game, Dr see, Eminem the list goes on.....

Go swallow razor blades and wash them down with bleach you pathetic excuse for a human.

Ya from the UK ? u & ya opinion ? u don't live n the States gtfoh....... Cheerio clown the thread got derailed when that gggggay-unit jumping Gunplay video got posted....& Reason mods r donkey regulars that's y I said ? ass donkey mods cuz the donkey reason mods claim they ban me cuz I b derailin when thats bs.... it's ? ass ? like U derailin the thread coming n here begging for my attention u r a faceless ? from the UK idgaf about u.......This ? n this thread is n here talking about traveling to meet male posters to go see a ? & record ? for the police like a donkey snitch y'all r some weirdos on here SMH...
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    BVoHTXBCcAAzeXD.jpg:large
    shiest-bubz-tru-life-roc-chain.jpg
    Mr Cee 757 looking like Shiest Bubs son?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? said add to his collection :o
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ? anybody that thinks wat the gggggay-unit did to Gunplay is something​to brag about is a dumb ? cuz Gunplay didn't​get his ? snatched like woodface & buck ? .......Plus this thread is about renzel vs birdman man this thread got derailed when some1 posted that weak ass video of the gggggay-unit jumping Gunplay

No gunplay wanted 2 sign g unit philly Blake… an no meek was not affiliated wit g unit philly… he was only koo wit mike post the videos other wise…no gun play can't beat mike…an idc bout 50 or g unit or mmg they all garbage 2 me… I ? wit meek…but you be talkin out yo ass I had hit you wit facts…

U got the fax twisted cuz Gunplay was hooking off​ on Mike Knox & Gunplay didn't get his chain snatched like woodface & buck......& Where is all this gggg-uflop philly Blake coming from????

Meek was taking pix wit woodface B4 Gunplay got jumped butWho cares this thread is about renzel doing baby ? on the mic matter fact rozay dissed birdman on Scientology 2.......

I always thought Ross shouldve owned the CO accusations immediately instead of lying. He shouldve implied "yea i moved more weight that way"

Boom. Reputation intact.

Did u feel the same way about the Klansmen feminem???? Don't u think that shady crackkka should've let us blks know he use 2 b n the kkk instead of lying saying he wasn't racist wit racist tapes???? If ? can get over the shady cracka Klansmen lying they better get over renzel lying about a teen co job

50 got his chain back…

I stand corrected buck ain't get robbed n Chicago his ? d-tay took his chain & got robbed for that gggg-uflop spinning piece & buck cry baby ass & woodface ain't ride a price was paid for that chain back......& That African snatched woodface chain right Infront security that's GANGSTA & the police got that chain back gggggay-unit lovers look stewpid talking about that Gunplay ? cuz his chain fell off​it didn't get snatched.....& If u ain't watching the videos I'm posting then there is no need for this convo cuz everything I'm saying is chuuuuch....& Dr dre never gave dblock & cam beats after beefing wit woodface& alize don't even b n the club but he never went 2 Yonkers or Harlem & gave dblock or cam a 100k watch for they birthday like he did for rozay n Miami cuz go go go shawwty it's ya birthday....Renzel built a empire n hip hop after the beef while woodface turned Hollywood actor cuz his raps ain't up to par rozay has dropped 6 albums compared to woodface 1 since 09 woodface is laaaawry status n hip hop & we is off that.........The topic is about renzel slapping that star on stunna head off wit Chris rock on the intro talking that ? that should have baby having a breakfast club flash back pulling up on renzelon camera especially when Ricky Ronaldo is toying with him making money off his artist thugga getting payback

So much ? that nobody's gonna read

No ? it's all fax

Boom. Reputation intact.

50 got his chain back…

You demanding the impossible. Meek mill and ross nuts are surgically attached to @gee757 tonsils.

Not to mention the countless fades hes ducked over time. ? is hilarious

Faceless ? ? I'm not hiding like u ? I got pix on here & my location been n my sn since day 1 u faceless ? .......I can't help these ? ass net thugs like @KnowReasonForPeace is scared to come to the 757 & live out his threat...... Again faceless ? I'm not a ? I'm not traveling no where to meet no ? off here cuz idgaf about no male poster on here....& I'm not wit the dumb Donkey ? snitching online making threats if u got a issue hit me wit a pm& ain't no cameras going to b around ? that donkey police ?

A bra… tf is a stewpid?…
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gee757 is this real

• esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't see how this dynamic can work........gettin' at Birdman for Wayne, but Wayne man sniping your artist every chance he get. Not gonna work in the end.
  • gee757
    Options

Fam the only reason I post these ? pix is cuz they got mine saved & post up mine.......That goofy ass donkey reason mod the wannab white Mexican 2pac stew saved my pik & Photoshopped that ? like a 2nd grade child @ing me to some ? ass donkey thread......I swear no straight male should post n the donkey that ? died n 2012 wit jg Now it's a bunch of weirdos gossiping about male posters like ? there is no nudes..
    I just don't see how this dynamic can work........gettin' at Birdman for Wayne, but Wayne man sniping your artist every chance he get. Not gonna work in the end.

Renzel ain't just getting@ THEY cuz Wayne he's riding for Khaled too.....& The last time rozay went to war for Khaled against woodface he won...plus Ricky Ronaldo got birdman artist on his album he ain't worried about nothing& that same richgang artist got a nu trak wit meek Mill
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fam the only reason I post these ? pix is cuz they got mine saved & post up mine.......That goofy ass donkey reason mod the wannab white Mexican 2pac stew saved my pik & Photoshopped that ? like a 2nd grade child @ing me to some ? ass donkey thread......I swear no straight male should post n the donkey that ? died n 2012 wit jg Now it's a bunch of weirdos gossiping about male posters like ? there is no nudes..

Renzel ain't just getting@ THEY cuz Wayne he's riding for Khaled too.....& The last time rozay went to war for Khaled against woodface he won...plus Ricky Ronaldo got birdman artist on his album he ain't worried about nothing& that same richgang artist got a nu trak wit meek Mill

But the thing is

Ross artists will get their $$ while whoever ur talking about is making Birdman's money...If it makes money Birdman allows it

I bet Slim is the only person with a physical copy of Wayne, Juve, BG, and Turk original contract..thats why nobody bother him
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised it took this long. Birdman is ? ? thief scumbag who's been jerking people out of their money for 2 decades.

This.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why Ross ain't go at link when he was chasin khaled around tha parking lot? @gee757 Rick Ross paid 2 shoot a video in tha jects n Ny
    … Ross paid 2 do promotion in philly after the real Rick Ross was ther b4 meek was mmg
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    amitwizzy wrote: »
    WOw love this guy i want to sign him.. http://osheytv.tv/

@ILLBOT
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    "Catholic record labels ? getting ? , boy;
    Birdman's a priest, moans in his synagogue;