Wack100 Calling Tupac A ? (Female Rapper Storm Calls Out 2pac's Homies)

Options

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    she shoulda knew better . simple as that

your love for pac got you co-signing dirtbag behavior. if you see nothing wrong with bringing a 19 year old chick around a bunch of ? , thirsty dudes in a hotel room...then you got problems.

your father figure led you astray. stop sipping hennessy plotting on your enemies. stop fantasizing about your death and wishing you been shot 9 times like your father.

use common sense. pac's actions were stupid that night and he put himself in a bad position. if you can't admit that, then you even dumber than i thought, which was already pretty dumb to begin with...

? dont run train on hoes?they must b two sides
    you get a pass my ? . i know you florida cats on some other ? . if this ? went down in florida it['d be a different story.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ ppl mad at wack 100 for calling their father figure a ? , when he was convicted of ?

Just cause you like pac music don't mean you have to get mad when ppl state the facts

whats the fact? had he been a broke no name wouldn't een got this far. She was a buss down who thought she was gonna get saved. Pac may have made KYHU but was still hard on hoe
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No lies told

Tutu bust down a groupie then let his ? run a train on her but he's ? to these lames so they overlook it.

"I fell asleep in the other room " ? please you just left the room and let them thirsty ? attack a SISTA like a pack of wolves which is a blatant contradiction to those simp hoe ? bars on keep ya head up.

But where is the ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    2vlnzwo.jpg

Why the fk r u postin pics of game. This is bout wack n steady bringing up game . Yes i do kno wack is his manger but this topic game has nothing to do it u stupid ?
  • gee757
    Options
    2vlnzwo.jpg

Why the fk r u postin pics of game. This is bout wack n steady bringing up game . Yes i do kno wack is his manger but this topic game has nothing to do it u stupid ?

I hate when muthafukas who dont live n the states b tryna speak on states ? .....I'm on topic u Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie wack is sisqo manager/? & game has a Tupac tat ? that's y I posted the pik ? ...gtfoh
  • RickyRich
    Options
    2vlnzwo.jpg

I hate when muthafukas who dont live n the states b tryna speak on states ? .....I'm on topic u Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie wack is sisqo manager/? & game has a Tupac tat ? that's y I posted the pik ? ...gtfoh

And wat he has a tupac tat ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    This about Wack tho not Game

SMH @ donkeys.....R u blind??? Can u not c that big as Tupac tat on game arm??
  • RickyRich
    edited March 2017
    Options

WE DO NOT ? CARE ABOUT GAME N HIS TAT OF PAC . THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. I SWEAR U WAS DROP ON YA HEAD
  • RickyRich
    Options
    See ? i would come to where u are but ikno ur ? ass wont come out
  • gee757
    Options
    2vlnzwo.jpg

And wat he has a tupac tat ?

SMH games ? is calling the ? he got tatted on his arm a ? .... games chump ass should knocked wack1 head off for telling that lie but game is a hoe & wack1 is the ? ..
  • RickyRich
    Options
    @stew
    @Sion

Ban this fat ? out of the thread
  • gee757
    Options

? WTF does that tat have to do with Wack goofy ass? If you diss George Washington is Rick Ross supposed to kick your ass cause he got a tat on his body?

You're a weird ? b

Ya weird when ya going on 50 on here tryna b a goofy donkey poster smh......Anyway if y'all r too stewpid to see y game should check wack for talking reckless about the ? he got a tat of online I don't know wat to tell u but I'm on topic..
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF has this thread become?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to Tupac the man was no ? you could see he was good he just made some bad choices at that time in his life, Pac was still very young back then.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Shout out to Tupac the man was no ? you could see he was good he just made some bad choices at that time in his life, Pac was still very young back then.

Ya everyone aint perfect and he was 23 years old at the time . Still a boy
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options
    I don't care.

Y post that then
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    tired of Wack threads
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Gee owns albums & albums of IC poster pictures smdh. This ? got more pictures than Instagram
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    That ? @SheerExcellence got time today for his paragraphs about Pac. Trolling at it's finest
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac aint rap that ? .... smh Jack and his crew did... Pac got head on the dance floor willingly from her.