South Region Round Of 64.... #4 J. Cole vs #13 Gucci Mane(Coleworld)

Options
Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
edited March 2017 in The Reason
2017 Best Rapper Of The New Millennium Tournament

The seeding was determined by votes, skill, popularity and achievements(no order). There was no right way to do this since we didn't have a lot of votes so if you're upset by seeding, I'm sorry.

Vote on whoever you think is better, simple. Voting ends at midnight ET.(unless a blowout)

obpuuel0c05r.jpg

South Region Round Of 64.... #4 J. Cole vs #13 Gucci Mane(Coleworld) 42 votes

J. Cole
78%
*~queenbee~*southsil4lil[Deleted User]gns i ro ny5th Letterchompolletinfamous114power_wisdomachewon87sr_the_freshmanLcnsdbyROYALTYHustleThaDonilledoutCJPanchoYoSanchoBDBIIDStoneColdMikeyShizlanskygemini86 33 votes
Gucci
21%
aneed123gum989Rampage12CashmoneyDuxAggieLean.blackgod813Intelligent_Hoodlum kingtob330Qiv_Owan 9 votes

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    I'm fighting tooth and nail to get all these wack ass ? out in the first round!!
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    This should be a slap
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    J Cole hahahaha this is by far the worst Poll ive seen Cole could rap circles around Gucci
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    I dare you bare footed dirt shack ? to vote the other way. I wanna see how ? ya'll really are.
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    Better question should be j cole or kendrick
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    Gucci wouldn't even vote for Gucci
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    Wait til these South ? get wind of this thread.

Gucci
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    @Stew, I'm confused with how these tournament games actually work. If you don't mind, can you explain the object of the game? Thanks in advance!
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Lol @ this matchup...

gucci-mane-breakfast-club-gif.gif

This gif will forever be funny
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    I used to hate on Gucci hard

But in these times if Future, Migos, Yound Thug, Desiggner, ect... Gucci raps like Nas compared to them
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    I wish the seeding was better
  • Stew
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @Stew, I'm confused with how these tournament games actually work. If you don't mind, can you explain the object of the game? Thanks in advance!

To be qualified, the rapper has to have had an album released in the 4th qt of '99 or later.
    I put out nomination threads for each region. Posters nominated 20 rappers, 16 of the most tallied were put into the tournament bracket u see in the OP. I then gave them a seed(1-16) based on votes, skill, popularity and achievements. The bigger the rapper, the higher the seed they got which is why Lil Wayne is a #1 seed in the south region. You all vote for whoever u like more. Winner goes on to the next round, eventually there will be a Final Four(champ from each region) which will be east vs West/south vs midwest or vica versa, then a championship match between the winner of those matches.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole
    Should have been a sweep.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    J. Cole

Gucci

I'm a South ? , ? . But we're talking about two Southern rappers here...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    J. Cole
    Gotdamn at the current results :joy:
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Cole

Gucci

Aye bruh. The way ? carry on about guwop on this board. You'd swear the ? was the best thing since shrimp and grits.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    J. Cole

Gucci

Aye bruh. The way ? carry on about guwop on this board. You'd swear the ? was the best thing since shrimp and grits.

Well let's just say we got two types of Southern ? inhabiting the IC. My type is the minority. Gucci is trash, but I can say I enjoy some of his work. I still bump The State vs Radric Davis and some of Back To The Traphouse.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    J. Cole
    Stew wrote: »

To be qualified, the rapper has to have had an album released in the 4th qt of '99 or later.
    I put out nomination threads for each region. Posters nominated 20 rappers, 16 of the most tallied were put into the tournament bracket u see in the OP. I then gave them a seed(1-16) based on votes, skill, popularity and achievements. The bigger the rapper, the higher the seed they got which is why Lil Wayne is a #1 seed in the south region. You all vote for whoever u like more. Winner goes on to the next round, eventually there will be a Final Four(champ from each region) which will be east vs West/south vs midwest or vica versa, then a championship match between the winner of those matches.

Thanks for the clarity @Stew! Even though I think your game is a set up, I can appreciate your contribution to this forum. Not too many people are this meticulous about these rappers like you are. <3
  • Stew
    edited March 2017
    Options

Thanks for the clarity @Stew! Even though I think your game is a set up, I can appreciate your contribution to this forum. Not too many people are this meticulous about these rapper like you are. <3

It's not setup, I'm about as fair as it gets, I do this for the people(which is why I'm not voting unless I have to) but thanks ;)
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci
    ? ! Yall tryin to steal one while we sleep
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    J. Cole

Thanks for the clarity @Stew! Even though I think your game is a set up, I can appreciate your contribution to this forum. Not too many people are this meticulous about these rapper like you are. <3

It's not setup, I'm about as fair as it gets, I do this for the people(which is why I'm not voting unless I have to) but thanks ;)

:joy:
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    J. Cole
    ? ! Yall tryin to steal one while we sleep

Wake up...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    J. Cole
    This thread didn't deliver like I thought it would