Options
124»

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Bigger picture, Dre won

There's no bigger picture than Eazy's widow getting checks from The Chronic and ? .

And in the meantime Eazy was getting ? by Jerry Heller, Dre merked him
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Bigger picture, Dre won

There's no bigger picture than Eazy's widow getting checks from The Chronic and ? .

So Dre wasn't getting got from Jerry also and needed Suge for backup?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike Jones VS Chamillionaire
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Bigger picture, Dre won

Who cares? That's not the point, the point is y'all want to magnify one aspect of the whole beef like Eazy is a genius business man when in reality he wouldn't be making a dime off Dre if it wasn't for Heller, ? was a dope line but Dre became a superstar and did actual damage to Eazy's career with dre day, y'all stay getting bodied trying to rewrite history
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    a_list wrote: »
    The closest battle I can think of is beans Vs Jada

Bout to say this....

Beans won as soon as the Lox had to help

Dont remember anyone else helping Jada....But yea this ? was too close to call for me....

"All I see when ya ? throw up ya sign is upside down ? "

"How the ? you the Roc when ya leader is soft?/ How the ? you the truth?/ When it’s me you wanna be like when you get in the booth?”

- Styles P

How da ? did I forget those lines...remembered the flow as I was reading the lines....lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Bigger picture, Dre won

Who cares? That's not the point, the point is y'all want to magnify one aspect of the whole beef like Eazy is a genius business man when in reality he wouldn't be making a dime off Dre if it wasn't for Heller, ? was a dope line but Dre became a superstar and did actual damage to Eazy's career with dre day, y'all stay getting bodied trying to rewrite history

What damage did Dre do to Eazy's career? ? out West can tell you what the legacy is between both rappers now. What exactly did Dre to do Eazy's career? Real ? G's is widely known to have killed Dre Day. You the one rewriting history by making an ass out of yourself by assuming.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bigger picture, Dre won

a dope line!!?
    ? that whole song went the ? !?

"from wearin lipstick to smokin on chronic at picnics!!?"
    posted the ? in a sequin wit lip gloss.. mannn get the ? outta here..

that song was all facts..

compared to "Eazy E can eat a big fat ? ."

and Dre aint end his career Bone got signed a yr later after that song..
    where was his business hurtin??

dont let Straight Outta Compton fool u my ? ..
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre day got too many ? ass lyrics for me
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bigger picture, Dre won

What damage did Dre do to Eazy's career? ? out West can tell you what the legacy is between both rappers now. What exactly did Dre to do Eazy's career? Real ? G's is widely known to have killed Dre Day. You the one rewriting history by making an ass out of yourself by assuming.

Exactly..
    Eazy E had the streets..

Dre had Interscope who had the radio..

Real Muthafuckin Gs played on the box all day tho..
    some of yall may be too young to remember that.. Dre Day not so much..

Eazy E was always that ? out here..
    Dre been gettin ? on.. only ? that respects his gangster is this John B ? . lmmfao
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Bigger picture, Dre won

Exactly..
    Eazy E had the streets..

Dre been gettin ? on.. only ? that respects his gangster is this John B ? . lmmfao

You're in your feelings, I could care less about either one of them, in the bigger picture Dre won, Eazy had the better song but so did Canibus and I would argue so did Jay, they all still took an L
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Dre day got too many ? ass lyrics for me

Then No Vaseline must of been trash too
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Bigger picture, Dre won

Exactly..
    Eazy E had the streets..

You're in your feelings, I could care less about either one of them, in the bigger picture Dre won, Eazy had the better song but so did Canibus and I would argue so did Jay, they all still took an L

Eazy died from AIDS in 1995. What did Dre win?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Bigger picture, Dre won

Exactly..
    Eazy E had the streets..

Eazy died from AIDS in 1995. What did Dre win?

What are we debating?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Ti n luda

Nah Luda got him
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bigger picture, Dre won

Exactly..
    Eazy E had the streets..

facts All I remember from this beef is how Easy E killed Dre ,Real G's was like Ether or hit em up back in the days
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Might have to revisit that Budden vs Saigon battle, I remember being in the minority defending Budden but according to this thread he was the hands down winner, it was a great battle though that went under the radar due to Ross vs 50

yall got hazy memories i see.

i'll refresh it. joe budden won that battle too.

joe's initial diss
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyFXFejjhC8

saigon's response
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krj4bcnOJBQ

saigons 2nd diss track
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SstGS8MTLw

joe's final diss track to saigon.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCIbQku_F4w

CLEAR victory by Joe.
    I never payed attention to this battle and I took Saigons word when he said Joey won. After finally listening for myself Saigon killed that ? .
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Might have to revisit that Budden vs Saigon battle, I remember being in the minority defending Budden but according to this thread he was the hands down winner, it was a great battle though that went under the radar due to Ross vs 50

yall got hazy memories i see.

i'll refresh it. joe budden won that battle too.

joe's initial diss
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyFXFejjhC8

saigon's response
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krj4bcnOJBQ

saigons 2nd diss track
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SstGS8MTLw

joe's final diss track to saigon.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCIbQku_F4w

CLEAR victory by Joe.
    I never payed attention to this battle and I took Saigons word when he said Joey won. After finally listening for myself Saigon killed that ? .

Yeah?

How?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Bigger picture, Dre won

Exactly..
    Eazy E had the streets..

facts All I remember from this beef is how Easy E killed Dre ,Real G's was like Ether or hit em up back in the days

This.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bigger picture, Dre won

Exactly..
    Eazy E had the streets..

Canibus can't make a song
    Cassidy can't make a song
    Pappose cant make a song
    Corey gunz cant make a song
    Vado can't make a song
    It's not jus about spitting these clubs not tryn play hot 16s or best of flex
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bigger picture, Dre won

Exactly..
    Eazy E had the streets..

Canibus can't make a song
    Cassidy can't make a song
    Pappose cant make a song
    Corey gunz cant make a song
    Vado can't make a song
    It's not jus about spitting these clubs not tryn play hot 16s or best of flex

Not everyone is making music for the clubs. There's more to Hip Hop song writing than club music fool