The Official DC Cinematic Universe thread - Now Showing - "The Justice League"

Options

Comments

• lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm3VgcyaPfo

was decent at best, nothing more....personally think Cyborg looks kind of atrocious considering the budget.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Decent trailer. Im not expecting much. Music was meh
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Kairo wrote: »
    Justice-League-DC-Films-Team-Poster.jpeg?auto=format&cs=tinysrgb&q=20&w=380&h=563&fit=crop&dpr=1.5

Ehh...

This would look much better with Bale's Batman

Bale's Batman was steeped too much in reality for that to have ever worked. It wouldn't have made sense.

If Dark Knight Rises ended differently (still actively Batman) it could have worked easily.

Ben's Batman has been active for 20 years before Superman showed up and to that point only dealing with regular criminals and only some of his rouges gallery (who arent meta/super humans).

There 8 years gap between The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises so could have been set in same universe.

Bale Batman reaction to seeing Superman for the first time and the destruction, it would have been no different to Affleck's.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The part with Aquaman riding on top of the Batmobile was dope
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Aquaman going to steal the show
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One small gripe...I just don't think the music fit the tone of what the Justice League should be...wish the music was a bit more epic. Other than visuals look great. Especially Flash.

It's just the White Stripes. Keeping with standard rock song in trailer trope. Doubt it will be in the movie.
  • Broddie
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Kairo wrote: »
    Justice-League-DC-Films-Team-Poster.jpeg?auto=format&cs=tinysrgb&q=20&w=380&h=563&fit=crop&dpr=1.5

Ehh...

This would look much better with Bale's Batman

Bale's Batman was steeped too much in reality for that to have ever worked. It wouldn't have made sense.

If Dark Knight Rises ended differently (still actively Batman) it could have worked easily.

Ben's Batman has been active for 20 years before Superman showed up and to that point only dealing with regular criminals and his rouges gallery (who arent meta/super humans).

There 8 years gap between The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises so could have been set in same universe.

Bale Batman reaction to seeing Superman for the first time would have been no different to Affleck's.

Clayface? Killer Croc? Blockbuster?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm3VgcyaPfo

was decent at best, nothing more....personally think Cyborg looks kind of atrocious considering the budget.

Can't ? wait
  • Broddie
    Options
    Aquaman going to steal the show

Wouldn't be surprised. He's lowkey the team's trillest member besides Superman.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope trailer long as they just make a fun movie without all the obvious politics of studio execs getting involved this will do major numbers
  • Broddie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This trailer has more levity than the entire BvS movie (ever think you'd see a movie Batman admit he's just rich?) so I see what they mean by "more lighthearted".
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one woo is all I need to express my excitement
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOooOooOOoooooOOOOOooooooo...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Justice League and Thor Ragnorak are released 2 weeks apart. That could be interesting.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Justice League and Thor Ragnorak are released 2 weeks apart. That could be interesting.

I'll be seeing both. So will the rest of you. What a time!

Depends on the Thor trailer, but so far the set pics looks good
  • Broddie
    Options

It's the closest we'll get to a new Hulk movie so ya better support it so Marvel can get the hint. I haven't seen one of those jawns at the movies since The Avengers (2012) but if this gets us closer to another Hulk solo I'm in there like swimwear.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bart scott "can't wait"

wish they gave Aquaman more color in his uniform though.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ yall falling for the this ? again smh
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been let down before. Not falling for the okie doke again.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

It's the closest we'll get to a new Hulk movie so ya better support it so Marvel can get the hint. I haven't seen one of those jawns at the movies since The Avengers (2012) but if this gets us closer to another Hulk solo I'm in there like swimwear.

You might be on to something, broski
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who will be the villain in this?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    who will be the villain in this?

Steppenwolf
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Lol @ yall falling for the this ? again smh

Which is why I'm reserving judgement until after I see the film.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    man yall ? be nitpickin too much to enjoy ? . that trailer was awesome, who wouldve ever thought wed see some ? like that on the big screen. glad it didnt give away too much either, like the villian or sm return. stop being so damn pessimistic ? that ? was dope. gone see aquaman riding on top of the batmobile and talk about meh, ? yeah right that ? was epic and you know it lol. completely forgot ragnarok was the same month, good ? .

Yea keep acting oblivious to why ? are skeptical smh