Snoop Dogg & Possibly Dr. Dre To Induct 2Pac Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/26/snoop-dogg-tupac-hall-of-fame/
Tupac Shakur will be welcomed into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in grand fashion next month.

TMZ reports that Snoop Dogg has agreed to induct the music icon and Dr. Dre is in talks to join him.

2Pac collaborated with Dre on "California Love" and Snoop on "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted." during his time on Death Row Records. Both songs appeared on 2Pac's RIAA certified diamond 1996 album, "All Eyes on Me."

The hall's 32nd annual induction ceremony will take place on April 7 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. HBO will show highlights later, with SiriusXM doing a radio broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivt3Uw6a1uU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL6dWDfs5x8

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Despite Pac havin beef with Dre at the time of his death I think this is a good idea.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hologram pac would have been my choice

Glad to see Pac in the rnr hof tho
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    That's the night PAC show up to receive his induction
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the night PAC show up to receive his induction

tupac-coachella-hologram-2.gif

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having Dr. Dre do this ? is just disrespectful. Unsure why he's even being involved.

Leeches
  • Stew
    edited March 2017
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    Pac had issues with Snoop and Dre when he died. If it has to be a musician Shock G/Digital Underground should be inducting Pac into the hall.
    LOLCL wrote: »
    Having Dr. Dre do this ? is just disrespectful. Unsure why he's even being involved.

Leeches

Yall do know why Pac had issues with Dre right? Sure you do so why not suggest Suge gets a break from prison to do it?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it should tha outlawz n jada
  • LOLCL
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Pac had issues with Snoop and Dre when he died. If it has to be a musician Shock G/Digital Underground should be inducting Pac into the hall.

Leeches

Yall do know why Pac had issues with Dre right? Sure you do so why not suggest Suge gets a break from prison to do it?

Because Suge Knight is literally the devil.

But it should be the outlaws and his family.
  • Stew
    Options

Leeches

That was Pac's BFF tho.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They be trying to rewrite history from the Biggie movie to Straight outta Compton to now this... He hadissues with they before he died and u got fans who dont know this thinking everything was all good cuz he dead and Snoop and Dre inducting him smh...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Richie Rich, Jada Pinkett, Jasmine Guy, Outlawz, Trech all could do it.....
  • Stew
    edited March 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    They be trying to rewrite history from the Biggie movie to Straight outta Compton to now this... He hadissues with they before he died and u got fans who dont know this thinking everything was all good cuz he dead and Snoop and Dre inducting him smh...
    Pac is somewhere turnin over in his cabana!

U want Suge to do it? He was there when they was shootin in the gym.
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should let his mother do it or Jada pinkett
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually forgive Dre more than Snoop these days... Snoop still salty and soundin like a hatin ass ? and uses every opportunity to pay homage to Big and Diddy, I been seein his shade, also was on IG playin Big´s classics...
  • LOLCL
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    They should let his mother do it or Jada pinkett

I wanted to say his mother but unfortunately she died in May. Jada Pinkett would be a good choice though.
  • LOLCL
    Options

Leeches

That was Pac's BFF tho.

What about the rumors of a rift appearing between Pac and the rest of Death Row and the fact he wanted to leave the label around 97-98 to form his own label? It always seemed as if their friendship was staged, at least in the latter years of the label. Pac just hung out with gangsters in general, actually I'd say their relationship was probably similar to Pac and Haitian Jack's.

Though i'm no expert.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Oh.... Did anyone mention that they had issues? I feel like no one has said that yet.
  • LOLCL
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Oh.... Did anyone mention that they had issues? I feel like no one has said that yet.

Just got you man don't worry no Pac debate is complete without that.