New Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 4 (throws shots at Drake)

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    To add on to my earlier look at some of the shots fired...
    'H**, JAY Z HALL OF FAME, SIT YOUR PUNK A**DOWN (SIT YO' PUNK A** DOWN) / SO THAT MEANS YOU AIN'T BIGGER THAN RAPPING (WHAT ELSE?)'

Another bullet surfaces for Drake, who has compared himself to Jay a number of times. The "hall of fame" reference may even be an allusion to Drake's alleged ghostwriting controversy, as Hov was just heralded as a songwriter. Thus, K-Dot declares, the 6 ? isn't bigger than rap.

Oh ? , it makes even more sense now. Like, I knew Hov got inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame, but I didn't initially take in the correlation between that and the ghostwriting ? . Basically, I just saw it at face value. Nicely layered.

And this is coming from BET of all places.

Its a double shot like i said before two birds one stone the hall of fame line hit drake and sean at the same time.....Kendrick really is undoubtedly the better rapper

I got the fact that both artists have used the phrase Hall of Fame in their respective works, but that part doesn't apply to Sean. As far as we know he writes his own material. Drake has more recently claimed HOF and Top 5 even after his exposure (on Views in 2016). Yet this year he condescendingly proclaims "apparently I'm a rapper" in response to some Grammy bullshyt. That is a prime example of him acting as if he's bigger than hip hop and I believe that's what Kendrick was getting at.

Ya but why do people assume kendrick just had to pick one? Like I said alot of lines could b meant for both and that's the beauty of it kendrick basically saying why hit one when i can hit both at the samd time. Also sean has also spoken abt a list in rap the same as drake. Im not saying all the lines are meant for both its clear the end part abt bigger than rap is for drake. But kendrick is never known to waste a line and that hall of fame line was a perfect layering of words to smack both drake and sean.

The westbrook thing was clearly for sean

The tip toe around my name hit both drake and sean

An the jay-z u hall of fame could hit both while the end part abt not being bigger than rap is clearly drake since he also had exchanges with jay

Kendrick really smackin them ? up
    To add on to my earlier look at some of the shots fired...
    'H**, JAY Z HALL OF FAME, SIT YOUR PUNK A**DOWN (SIT YO' PUNK A** DOWN) / SO THAT MEANS YOU AIN'T BIGGER THAN RAPPING (WHAT ELSE?)'

Another bullet surfaces for Drake, who has compared himself to Jay a number of times. The "hall of fame" reference may even be an allusion to Drake's alleged ghostwriting controversy, as Hov was just heralded as a songwriter. Thus, K-Dot declares, the 6 ? isn't bigger than rap.

Oh ? , it makes even more sense now. Like, I knew Hov got inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame, but I didn't initially take in the correlation between that and the ghostwriting ? . Basically, I just saw it at face value. Nicely layered.

And this is coming from BET of all places.

Its a double shot like i said before two birds one stone the hall of fame line hit drake and sean at the same time.....Kendrick really is undoubtedly the better rapper

I got the fact that both artists have used the phrase Hall of Fame in their respective works, but that part doesn't apply to Sean. As far as we know he writes his own material. Drake has more recently claimed HOF and Top 5 even after his exposure (on Views in 2016). Yet this year he condescendingly proclaims "apparently I'm a rapper" in response to some Grammy bullshyt. That is a prime example of him acting as if he's bigger than hip hop and I believe that's what Kendrick was getting at.

Ya but why do people assume kendrick just had to pick one? Like I said alot of lines could b meant for both and that's the beauty of it kendrick basically saying why hit one when i can hit both at the samd time. Also sean has also spoken abt a list in rap the same as drake. Im not saying all the lines are meant for both its clear the end part abt bigger than rap is for drake. But kendrick is never known to waste a line and that hall of fame line was a perfect layering of words to smack both drake and sean.

The westbrook thing was clearly for sean

The tip toe around my name hit both drake and sean

An the jay-z u hall of fame could hit both while the end part abt not being bigger than rap is clearly drake since he also had exchanges with jay

Kendrick really smackin them ? up

Ic ? want the shots to only be for Drake cuz they hate him that much.... the shots off top were for Sean cuz Sean been baiting Kendirck with shots for a while. Drake caught some subs as well.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    saw new posts i jus knew someone was in here makin sense of that nonsense but i guess not..

cool!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    saw new posts i jus knew someone was in here makin sense of that nonsense but i guess not..

cool!

Shouldn't you be playing some fake UK/Spanish/Jamaican Drake song for some ? to twerk to :joy:
  • CapitalB
    Options
    nah..
    im enjoyin my Sunday..
    takin my boy rotty to get boarded.. my female is in heat and he ? me off wit all this mating call ? ..

after that go hit the gym..
    summer's almost here..

then takin my daughter and two boys to Medieval Times tonight for our family dinner along wit my girl..

y'know real "livin the life" ? ..
    not some "my life sucks so imma live in my head and vicariously through rappers and they lyrics" ? unlike some i know..

and maybe u and a few others misunderstood what i said earlier about ME gettin money and havin ? ..

me likin Big Sean has nothin to do with what bithes is twerkin to.. it has everything to do with me relating to his music.. he talks about grinding he talks about traveling.. he talks about gettin money.. commin up from nothin.. talks about ? he ? on.. and i UNLIKE U can relate and i ? wit it..

sorry i cant relate to this 4th demensional ? Kendrick be talkin about that NOT EVEN U CAN EXPLAIN so im already knowin u cant relate. lmmfao
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drakes a Jew and has a large pop following, we all saw how other industries started to ride his coat tail during the meek beef. Jews stick together and there's a large population of Jews who control industries in american that will pull strings to prevent there little infiltrator taking a huge fall.

kendrick is on a major label part owned by a Jew he likely wont let the conflict happen, as Jews like to keep the money "in house" probably why it's being kept subliminal as the pop fan base won't really catch who the target is of the diss.

I'm sure if something allows it to slide kenny has tracks in the chamber ready, the fact drakes tried aligning with others such as cole (who kenny had plans to release a joint album with) etc I'm sure there's a lot of info feeding back to him on how drake slanders him like a female scorned.

Personally I think the battle would be huge for this era of hip hop as these two are arguably the largest artists of this generation.

But everyone seems to be scared to show and prove on the mic, and sensitive as ? to any remark made about them.

I mean you got radio stations beefing with artists these days ? is rediculous.

Kenny would ? drake easy, drake knew meek didn't have the ability to go toe to toe so he was happy to call him out, drake knows kenny will rap circles around him so he plays the victim.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah..
    im enjoyin my Sunday..
    takin my boy rotty to get boarded.. my female is in heat and he ? me off wit all this mating call ? ..

after that go hit the gym..
    summer's almost here..

then takin my daughter and two boys to Medieval Times tonight for our family dinner along wit my girl..

y'know real "livin the life" ? ..
    not some "my life sucks so imma live in my head and vicariously through rappers and they lyrics" ? unlike some i know..

and maybe u and a few others misunderstood what i said earlier about ME gettin money and havin ? ..

me likin Big Sean has nothin to do with what bithes is twerkin to.. it has everything to do with me relating to his music.. he talks about grinding he talks about traveling.. he talks about gettin money.. commin up from nothin.. talks about ? he ? on.. and i UNLIKE U can relate and i ? wit it..

sorry i cant relate to this 4th demensional ? Kendrick be talkin about that NOT EVEN U CAN EXPLAIN so im already knowin u cant relate. lmmfao

aye ? ...

I live rap lyrics just to take pics an ? with people when I'm bored.

I'm an ? at times but it's funny.

certain ? need to be stunted on.

I need to get it out my system before I get back to swiss. them dudes are all millionaires or from money. even with my wife an me combined ....we are considered lower middle class.

in America we damn near top ,1%.

crazy how an 8 hr flight can change your tax bracket
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drakes a Jew and has a large pop following, we all saw how other industries started to ride his coat tail during the meek beef. Jews stick together and there's a large population of Jews who control industries in american that will pull strings to prevent there little infiltrator taking a huge fall.

kendrick is on a major label part owned by a Jew he likely wont let the conflict happen, as Jews like to keep the money "in house" probably why it's being kept subliminal as the pop fan base won't really catch who the target is of the diss.

I'm sure if something allows it to slide kenny has tracks in the chamber ready, the fact drakes tried aligning with others such as cole (who kenny had plans to release a joint album with) etc I'm sure there's a lot of info feeding back to him on how drake slanders him like a female scorned.

Personally I think the battle would be huge for this era of hip hop as these two are arguably the largest artists of this generation.

But everyone seems to be scared to show and prove on the mic, and sensitive as ? to any remark made about them.

Kenny would ? drake easy, drake knew meek didn't have the ability to go toe to toe so he was happy to call him out, drake knows kenny will rap circles around him so he plays the victim.

but drake is not afraid..look at how he went at meek.

I keep bringing it up because he will go after people

now can we finally admitted that drake went after the easy win? regardless of what meek did. it was a fight he knew he could win.

kdot solo but has hitters backing him...tde.
    drake can't win so he don't really want to try.

a line here an there is corny. he need to go full blown like he did with meek.

this is ? ? .

an what I been saying from the beginning. drake goes at guarantees. anything even or above he's ? made an then calls I'm favors.

but it's whatever
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but drake is not afraid..look at how he went at meek.

I keep bringing it up because he will go after people

now can we finally admitted that drake went after the easy win? regardless of what meek did. it was a fight he knew he could win.

kdot solo but has hitters backing him...tde.
    drake can't win so he don't really want to try.

a line here an there is corny. he need to go full blown like he did with meek.

this is ? ? .

an what I been saying from the beginning. drake goes at guarantees. anything even or above he's ? made an then calls I'm favors.

but it's whatever

Kendrick don't need tde to hit up drake he and everybody know drake aint ready for him
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? these ? fake beefing for though.

• CapitalB
    edited March 2017
    Options
    here..
    i even posted the lyrics for u ? that said Kdot had a harder berse and murdered Sean on Holy Keys..
    Everything I touch may disintegrate into dust (Uh huh)
    Everything I trust may dishonor me in disgust (Come on)
    Everything is everything, affidavits and wedding rings
    Out for blood on my higher horse, I report what it was
    I don't wear crosses no more, Yeshua's coming back
    I ain't scared of losses no more, I see life in that
    I don't resonate with the concept of love and hate
    'Cause your perspective is less effective and rather fake
    The universe and the heavens work in my DNA
    Kendrick said "? Mother Earth, " that's PSA
    The land of the wicked, the foundation of Lucifer's spirit
    Walking zombies and spellcatchers, I pray for forgiveness
    Uncle Bobby and Paul June is lost again
    The underworld and the fourth dimension, my family's in
    The big money, the fast cars, my life produced
    The blocks I connected while re-building this Rubix cube
    So what you look up to?
    Fame and fortune, ? , Porsches, sources with designer thing
    Brand endorsement joining forces with sorcerers signing me
    Law enforcement their forces, tortures us with violent speed
    ? your boss's employment my joy is to see all you bleed
    Who knew Royce's with choices of color my desire need
    Crab and Oyster with gorgeous abortions, I require thee
    Flesh and poison the point is the reason, you won't die in peace
    Open door for my boy, now they eating, we say, finally
    I destroy and divorce what you eating, don't you hire me
    Tape recording my voices and tweak it, let's play hide and seek
    War distortion and forfeit this evening, you should try at least
    I'm restoring the portrait of feasting, ? , I am beast
    I don't like to sleep, I'm up like coyote, I might OD
    Hair like ODB, I'm off a higher need
    Khaled is valid, I been looking for inspiration
    But when you the only king, you the only one in the matrix

now..

can someone tell me what the ? this ? babblin about!!?! hahaha
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Who's faking? Aubrey been crying, sneak dissing and going to the press about Kendrick since Control first released. His hoeness is well documented.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't even flowing to the beat on the first half. April 7th? Duke didn't have any great lines to show why this is a date.

But this man is all hype, rhyme scheme is trash and setting a date is pure PR so get ready for the fans to accept whatever he releases as a classic.

No gems/quotables. No replay value.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @TayGettem I remember reading about your life on here before, that Sean Album is definitely for you. The concept isn't hard to grasp and should hit you from the intro.

Stick to the Plan/Voices In My Head is disgusting, might be my song of the year.

@BOSSExcellence go listen to that album too, too dope to not listen.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    here..
    i even posted the lyrics for u ? that said Kdot had a harder berse and murdered Sean on Holy Keys..
    So what you look up to?

now..

Bruh get tha ? outta here. Each and every bar is self explanatory and easy to decipher. Talkin bout 4th dimension bars but I read half of it and got what he was saying. Quit being a ? for the sake of lookin cool.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I swear you ? whine about it all being entertainment but the moment we get a good rap skirmish, ya'll wanna downplay the ? as fake or baseless, and suck all the fun out of the room.

Captain Killjoy headasses.
    here..
    So what you look up to?

now..

Whole verse is an elaborate ? you to the mainstream industry, and Kendrick's pursuit in restoring the essence and empowering blacks while realizing he himself, is immersed in the very thing he hates and must endure it in order to accomplish his aforementioned goal.

Duh, ? .
  • CapitalB
    Options
    here..
    So what you look up to?

now..

Bruh get tha ? outta here. Each and every bar is self explanatory and easy to decipher. Talkin bout 4th dimension bars but I read half of it and got what he was saying. Quit being a ? for the sake of lookin cool.

soon as the horses come out my ? im gone..
    but before i go..

please tell me how u relate to that ? i jus posted..

whats so tight about it!?
    lets talk about it. hahaha

how did his verse destroy Seans?!
    where?? :joy: :joy:
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I swear you ? whine about it all being entertainment but the moment we get a good rap skirmish, ya'll wanna downplay the ? as fake or baseless, and suck all the fun out of the room.

here..
    So what you look up to?

now..

Whole verse is an elaborate ? you to the mainstream industry, and Kendrick's pursuit in restoring the essence and empowering blacks while realizing he himself, is immersed in the very thing he hates and must endure it in order to accomplish his aforementioned goal.

Duh, ? .

thats what u got from that!!? :confused:
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here..
    So what you look up to?

now..

I agree here

I have no clue what was goin on in that verse

But Big Sean still ass
  • CapitalB
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    here..
    So what you look up to?

now..

I agree here

I have no clue what was goin on in that verse

But Big Sean still ass

least u honest!
    i can respect that..

the rest of these ? full of ? and they know it..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Who's faking? Aubrey been crying, sneak dissing and going to the press about Kendrick since Control first released. His hoeness is well documented.

KL sneak dissing too.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    @TayGettem I remember reading about your life on here before, that Sean Album is definitely for you. The concept isn't hard to grasp and should hit you from the intro.

Stick to the Plan/Voices In My Head is disgusting, might be my song of the year.

@BOSSExcellence go listen to that album too, too dope to not listen.

I heard it wasn't impressed
  • CapitalB
    Options
    <--- jus wanted the 200th post
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

here..
    So what you look up to?

now..

Duh, ? .

thats what u got from that!!? :confused:

That's literally what he's talking about.

It's a long ass verse, don't make me do another line by line please; we'll be here all night.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    nah we good fam..
    me goin back to listen to that ? was enough..

aint ? hard about that verse..

a ? in the industry sayin ? the industry!? yeh okay. hahaha