New Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 4 (throws shots at Drake)

Options

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @BOSSExcellence .... but yeah that's always been a problem with a forum like The Reason: opinions always clatter and feelings get involved

I think Big Sean's best work was Dark Sky Paradise, an album I bumped heavy all through 2015-16 (my favourite joint on there is the one with Chris Brown). His latest wasn't well received at least on here. Even amongst his fans. Looks like a critical flop

Personally I think K. Dot dropped something short of a masterpiece with TPAB. Love that record to death and played it till I got tired of it.

We like who we like musically but to me Big Sean ain't seeing Kendrick on the mic.

Kendrick already named names on 'Control'... ironically Big Sean's record
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    To add on to my earlier look at some of the shots fired...
    'H**, JAY Z HALL OF FAME, SIT YOUR PUNK A**DOWN (SIT YO' PUNK A** DOWN) / SO THAT MEANS YOU AIN'T BIGGER THAN RAPPING (WHAT ELSE?)'

Another bullet surfaces for Drake, who has compared himself to Jay a number of times. The "hall of fame" reference may even be an allusion to Drake's alleged ghostwriting controversy, as Hov was just heralded as a songwriter. Thus, K-Dot declares, the 6 ? isn't bigger than rap.

Oh ? , it makes even more sense now. Like, I knew Hov got inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame, but I didn't initially take in the correlation between that and the ghostwriting ? . Basically, I just saw it at face value. Nicely layered.

And this is coming from BET of all places.

Its a double shot like i said before two birds one stone the hall of fame line hit drake and sean at the same time.....Kendrick really is undoubtedly the better rapper

I got the fact that both artists have used the phrase Hall of Fame in their respective works, but that part doesn't apply to Sean. As far as we know he writes his own material. Drake has more recently claimed HOF and Top 5 even after his exposure (on Views in 2016). Yet this year he condescendingly proclaims "apparently I'm a rapper" in response to some Grammy bullshyt. That is a prime example of him acting as if he's bigger than hip hop and I believe that's what Kendrick was getting at.

Ya but why do people assume kendrick just had to pick one? Like I said alot of lines could b meant for both and that's the beauty of it kendrick basically saying why hit one when i can hit both at the samd time. Also sean has also spoken abt a list in rap the same as drake. Im not saying all the lines are meant for both its clear the end part abt bigger than rap is for drake. But kendrick is never known to waste a line and that hall of fame line was a perfect layering of words to smack both drake and sean.

The westbrook thing was clearly for sean

The tip toe around my name hit both drake and sean

An the jay-z u hall of fame could hit both while the end part abt not being bigger than rap is clearly drake since he also had exchanges with jay

Kendrick really smackin them ? up
    To add on to my earlier look at some of the shots fired...
    'H**, JAY Z HALL OF FAME, SIT YOUR PUNK A**DOWN (SIT YO' PUNK A** DOWN) / SO THAT MEANS YOU AIN'T BIGGER THAN RAPPING (WHAT ELSE?)'

Another bullet surfaces for Drake, who has compared himself to Jay a number of times. The "hall of fame" reference may even be an allusion to Drake's alleged ghostwriting controversy, as Hov was just heralded as a songwriter. Thus, K-Dot declares, the 6 ? isn't bigger than rap.

Oh ? , it makes even more sense now. Like, I knew Hov got inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame, but I didn't initially take in the correlation between that and the ghostwriting ? . Basically, I just saw it at face value. Nicely layered.

And this is coming from BET of all places.

Its a double shot like i said before two birds one stone the hall of fame line hit drake and sean at the same time.....Kendrick really is undoubtedly the better rapper

I got the fact that both artists have used the phrase Hall of Fame in their respective works, but that part doesn't apply to Sean. As far as we know he writes his own material. Drake has more recently claimed HOF and Top 5 even after his exposure (on Views in 2016). Yet this year he condescendingly proclaims "apparently I'm a rapper" in response to some Grammy bullshyt. That is a prime example of him acting as if he's bigger than hip hop and I believe that's what Kendrick was getting at.

Ya but why do people assume kendrick just had to pick one? Like I said alot of lines could b meant for both and that's the beauty of it kendrick basically saying why hit one when i can hit both at the samd time. Also sean has also spoken abt a list in rap the same as drake. Im not saying all the lines are meant for both its clear the end part abt bigger than rap is for drake. But kendrick is never known to waste a line and that hall of fame line was a perfect layering of words to smack both drake and sean.

The westbrook thing was clearly for sean

The tip toe around my name hit both drake and sean

An the jay-z u hall of fame could hit both while the end part abt not being bigger than rap is clearly drake since he also had exchanges with jay

Kendrick really smackin them ? up

Ic ? want the shots to only be for Drake cuz they hate him that much.... the shots off top were for Sean cuz Sean been baiting Kendirck with shots for a while. Drake caught some subs as well.

i think its mostly for big sean .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    the drake hate is crazy on here .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    why dont kendrick just say who hes going at other then beating around bush. throwin subs all over the place be direct with it
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    why dont kendrick just say who hes going at other then beating around bush. throwin subs all over the place be direct with it

he thinks he's an eastcoast rapper thats why. lol

Jay Rock, Groovy Q >>> Kendrick..

real WestCoast ? ..
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how all his rollouts involve tryna jam up the competition.

Then when a ? gain their barrings and fire back..he drop ? like to ? a butterfly and dissappear.

Leaving them looking petty

Ion respect that but aye..
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Coming from a Drake stan. Drake has been the sub king since like 2015.

? , shut up.
  • RickyRich
    Options

? , shut up.

thats no different from jay z nor biggie or anyone else

? you shut up lol
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited March 2017
    Options

? , shut up.

Yes.

But your the only one ? , talkin' about "Why don't Kendrick say his name" like a ? , and frontin like your deaf.

If you understand ? no different from any other rapper, then why would you ask a stupid ass question like that other then to ? -eat Champagne Papi and cape? He throws more subs, afterall. More Life shoulda been called More Subs with all the ? talking laced throughout.
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Kendrick LAMAR

That's my ?
  • RickyRich
    Options

? , shut up.

Yes.

But your the only one ? , talkin' about "Why don't Kendrick say his name" like a ? , and frontin like your deaf.

If you understand ? no different from any other rapper, then why would you ask a stupid ass question like that other then to ? -eat Champagne Papi and cape? He throws more subs, afterall. More Life shoulda been called More Subs with all the ? talking laced throughout.

how when ? be doing the samething to him and when he does its a problem .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    dont think im hating on kendrick i actually do think hes the better rapper .
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options

? , shut up.

Yes.

Do any of you IC ? have a problem with Drake inparticularly using subs?

confused_vincent_vega.gif

Oh nah you know what, ? just have a problem with Drake potentially using writers to pen said subs.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , shut up.

Yes.

My ? , you seem to have a problem grasping the FACT that Drake started dissing Kendrick first, not the other way around. For the last time, Control was not a diss. The ? issued a challenge, Drake took it as a diss, went to cry in the car, call his ghostwriters to craft a "response", threw fits in publications (got mad at Macklemore for claiming Kendrick got robbed), then started dissing the ? . We all seen this ? played out clear as day.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he thinks he's an eastcoast rapper thats why. lol

Jay Rock, Groovy Q >>> Kendrick..

real WestCoast ? ..

I always liked J Rock better he got turned off
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Lamar has murked Big Sean everytime they've been on a record together.
    Big Sean is on par with Wale but not better than Cole at rapping, besides like drake his fanbase is mostly hoes and emotional ass guys.

not on that Major Keys album..

What did Khaled said?

“Kendrick Lamar went so hard,” DJ Khaled said. “His verse I feel like is gonna be one of the most talked about verses. Also, I wanna be super clear. I got this Big Sean verse. Aw man, it’s so crazy.”
    http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.39676/title.kendrick-lamar-has-hardest-verse-on-major-key-dj-khaled-says

so u base ur opinion on what others think!??
    and not off what u hear??!

they tell u to love it and u jus comply right??!

sorry myG.. i got my own mind form my own opinions and dont jus follow the crowd.. i aint sheep fam. lol & smh

its so much politics in everything including music for all we know Khaled was told to say that ? .. why!!? cause they know ? like u go eat that ? up..

? ? yo link i aint clickin..
    nothin Kendrick said resonnated within u..
    Big Sean's ? did wit me tho.. and thats why i ? wit it..

and by no means is Kendrick wack..
    he aiight.. but how u go try and tell me who to like and who i should feel is better.. Kdot is borin as ? ..

? say Nas is better than Jay.. technically may be..
    ? Cannibus technically is superior to LL..

but makin songs.. albums??
    im ? wit Jay over Nas..
    im ? wit LL over Canibus..
    and Big Sean over Kendrick..

u weird goofy ? can have Kendrick...

i cant relate..

Big Facts

? .

Life Is Good>>>>>>>>ANY post-retirement Jay album

GKMC>>>>>>>>ANY Big Sean album.

Big Sean is a poor man's Fabolous. Deal with that ? .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

? , shut up.

Yes.

My ? , you seem to have a problem grasping the FACT that Drake started dissing Kendrick first, not the other way around. For the last time, Control was not a diss. The ? issued a challenge, Drake took it as a diss, went to cry in the car, call his ghostwriters to craft a "response", threw fits in publications (got mad at Macklemore for claiming Kendrick got robbed), then started dissing the ? . We all seen this ? played out clear as day.

bruh they been throwing shots at each other before control... Its fuckshit cuz they be all buddy buddy witheach other on songs and pics then they sub dissin.... quit trying to make it all on Drake too. Kebdrick threw some too... folk who dontlike Drake want him and Kendrick and him and J Cole to beef hoping they ? him an turn him off.... It aint happening thy all too buddy buddy. The Sean situation is more personal because Control verse stole his shine and it put some bitterness between the too.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    jus curious..

show of hands..
    who believed anything Kendrick said on this song?!

whether he was talkin to Drake or Sean..
    who believes he's gonna actually run up??

who believes he's actually gonna slap a ? and call them a ? ??

who actually believes anything he touches turns to dust?? :joy: :joy:
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Kendrick's Control and this ? reminded me of a video of a Tyga Concert. Like where wit control he was accepting all comers and Lupe raised his hand and dude was like, I wasn't even talking to you.

I remeber watching a video of a Tyga Concert where someone in the crowd threw a bottle at em. He goes who ever threw that bottle getting ? up. Who threw that bottle. Some ? in the crowd raised his hand.

Tyga sees em, goes..nah you ain't throw that put ur hand down..

bfuu3zcqot47.gif

And that's the problem when you throw subs but don't really want it

cosign1000 . they both sending shots at each other but either party really going in for the ? .
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Betty Wright had the best verse though. She was singing the ? out that hook!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    jus curious..

show of hands..
    who believed anything Kendrick said on this song?!

whether he was talkin to Drake or Sean..
    who believes he's gonna actually run up??

who believes he's actually gonna slap a ? and call them a ? ??

who actually believes anything he touches turns to dust?? :joy: :joy:

confused_vincent_vega.gif
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

? , shut up.

Yes.

bruh they been throwing shots at each other before control... Its fuckshit cuz they be all buddy buddy witheach other on songs and pics then they sub dissin.... quit trying to make it all on Drake too. Kebdrick threw some too... folk who dontlike Drake want him and Kendrick and him and J Cole to beef hoping they ? him an turn him off.... It aint happening thy all too buddy buddy. The Sean situation is more personal because Control verse stole his shine and it put some bitterness between the too.

? tryna rewrite history. Anything for Drake I guess. Please post these shots that Kendrick took before Control... I'll wait.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    chompollet wrote: »
    Kendrick TOP 10 DOA

Top 10 DOA

Nas
    Prodigy
    Big Pun
    Big L
    Raekwon
    AZ
    Kool G Rap
    Havoc
    Biggie
    Kendrick Lamar

? shut the ? up lmao. No eminem, no pac, i dont even like jay z but u played yourself.

Kendrick would make my list before Em too