New Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 4 (throws shots at Drake)

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    That ? Drake think he slick. Thinking if he buddy buddy K Dot, Cole,etc and throw them on his tours they won't have to compete. Want to claim to be the best rapper, but don't want to compete for it. I'm glad K Dot got his foot to his neck.

them ? was happy to be on his tours.... He blew before them and gave them exposure he aint have to.. Wale Drake Kendrick Cole and Sean all were cool when they all was backpackin it up. fans and pick and choose they liked them all.... Now its oh only Cole and Kendrick are tight ... I been seen through all that ic foolishness...
  • aneed123
    edited March 2017
    Options
    A lot of you ? slandering Kendrick because of his delivery and funny voice have no qualms with letting Young Thug's incoherent flamboyant ass knock through your speaker box.

i dont have a problem wit Kendrick's voice..
    but if we go be critical lets also be fair..

they know he got a robotic ass voice.... same way Lloyd Banks voice thew some off, and RZA's rushing all the words in one bar flow throw folk off. Just like Free ways voice threw some off. Everyone aint gonna like Kendrick like that. I know the type that really like him to the max tho it be females who feel Kendrick is smarter than other mcs and psuedo intellectual alpha ass ? who like TPAB and JColes last album. I like Kendricks first 2albums but I wasnt feeling TPAB like that. the message was cool but the production made it a one -2 time listen for me. Ill take the swimming pools production and flow Kendrick all day
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    A lot of you ? slandering Kendrick because of his delivery and funny voice have no qualms with letting Young Thug's incoherent flamboyant ass knock through your speaker box.

Clearly you do because you keep alluding to the ? . No one is entertaining your disagreeable ass argument because you've already revealed the crux of your whole critique. Where as I was able to summarize that entire verse into one sentence (which you conveniently just dismissed), you find the lyrics excessive somehow getting in the way of his relateability and his voice is distracting.

All fine and dandy, but the rest of us enjoy the layered lyrics, pro-black talk, and occasional aggressive content. I'm not seeing whats so hard to understand about this.

And we're waiting for this other ? above this post to give us evidence of Kendrick and Sean swapping subliminal prior to Control. Full o' ? head ass.
  • aneed123
    Options

Clearly you do because you keep alluding to the ? . No one is entertaining your disagreeable ass argument because you've already revealed the crux of your whole critique. Where as I was able to summarize that entire verse into one sentence (which you conveniently just dismissed), you find the lyrics excessive somehow getting in the way of his relateability and his voice is distracting.

All fine and dandy, but the rest of us enjoy the layered lyrics, pro-black talk, and occasional aggressive content. I'm not seeing whats so hard to understand about this.

And we're waiting for this other ? above this post to give us evidence of Kendrick and Sean swapping subliminal prior to Control. Full o' ? head ass.

My ? I aint got time to dig. But I remember the subs... he and Drake been doing it for the last 3-4 years..... Hell we discussed it on here. ? was bubblin before the control verse. U trying to make it seem like Drake throwing shot at Kdot for no reason outta jealousy or something when it aint the case.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

they know he got a robotic ass voice.... same way Lloyd Banks voice thew some off, and RZA's rushing all the words in one bar flow throw folk off. Just like Free ways voice threw some off. Everyone aint gonna like Kendrick like that. I know the type that really like him to the max tho it be females who feel Kendrick is smarter than other mcs and psuedo intellectual alpha ass ? who like TPAB and JColes last album. I like Kendricks first 2albums but I wasnt feeling TPAB like that. the message was cool but the production made it a one -2 time listen for me. Ill take the swimming pools production and flow Kendrick all day

Same. I feel like I'm as close to Kendrick stan status as any grown ass man is allowed to be, and tbh I didn't ? with TPAB like that either. Just a few tracks I can still listen to. He got a lil too artsy for me. I can do a lil bit of that jazzy artsy stuff, but in general I like my music ignant as hell.

I ? with that Untitled EP tho. S80 and GKMC was my ? , and he usually pull off good features, but I ? with that crab ass ? Q the most tho off TDE roster

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

My ? I aint got time to dig. But I remember the subs... he and Drake been doing it for the last 3-4 years..... Hell we discussed it on here. ? was bubblin before the control verse. U trying to make it seem like Drake throwing shot at Kdot for no reason outta jealousy or something when it aint the case.

Side.gif
  • aneed123
    Options

Same. I feel like I'm as close to Kendrick stan status as any grown ass man is allowed to be, and tbh I didn't ? with TPAB like that either. Just a few tracks I can still listen to. He got a lil too artsy for me. I can do a lil bit of that jazzy artsy stuff, but in general I like my music ignant as hell.

I ? with that Untitled EP tho. S80 and GKMC was my ? , and he usually pull off good features, but I ? with that crab ass ? Q the most tho off TDE roster

u objective. I alsways liked J Rock the best. He got thrown in the bushes.
  • aneed123
    Options
    I don't understand these rap ? wars, tho. ? pickin sides like y'all can't like both. Drake a ? herb but the boy can rap. Kendrick was damn near a gangsta rapper half a blood ? when he first came out and now he a half neosoul ass ? , but he can rap his ass off too. And I'll be got damned if I'm gon sit and explain to ? why I ? with that funny style ? ASAP Rocky... Lord Pretty Flacko Jodye go hard as ?

Like who you like. We all adults.

the bolded is the truth... It trips me out cuz the IC pumped up Drake K dot Sean and Wale.... I found out bout them dudes from here. Now i see Drake bashed for being half white by the same folk who like Cole who is mixed... All them ? was been and is cool with each other. Kendrick's control verse sparked stuff cuz they all got egos esp for Big Sean cuz it was his song and he became an after thought.
  • aneed123
    Options

29-Camron-NP.gif

i remember it. Drake responded to a Kendrick Sub on that song where he talked about his uncle and mom on Nothing was the Same.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand these rap ? wars, tho. ? pickin sides like y'all can't like both. Drake a ? herb but the boy can rap. Kendrick was damn near a gangsta rapper half a blood ? when he first came out and now he a half neosoul ass ? , but he can rap his ass off too. And I'll be got damned if I'm gon sit and explain to ? why I ? with that funny style ? ASAP Rocky... Lord Pretty Flacko Jodye go hard as ?

Like who you like. We all adults.

the bolded is the truth... It trips me out cuz the IC pumped up Drake K dot Sean and Wale.... I found out bout them dudes from here. Now i see Drake bashed for being half white by the same folk who like Cole who is mixed... All them ? was been and is cool with each other. Kendrick's control verse sparked stuff cuz they all got egos esp for Big Sean cuz it was his song and he became an after thought.

That half white ? bashing on drake be stupid as ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so drake a bully is wat ur saying ? if h
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

29-Camron-NP.gif

i remember it. Drake responded to a Kendrick Sub on that song where he talked about his uncle and mom on Nothing was the Same.

U so ? full of ? . NWTS came out AFTER Control. Try again.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

u objective. I alsways liked J Rock the best. He got thrown in the bushes.

I'm still prayin for a straight up Blak Hippy Album. Vice City off that 90059 cd was my ?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I ? with that Untitled EP tho. S80 and GKMC was my ? , and he usually pull off good features, but I ? with that HOOVA ass ? GroovyQ the most tho off TDE roster

EMPHATIC cosign wit the bold!!

i agree wit the rest..
    i like how u put that.. "artsy" cause ? went waaaaaay left and ? dont want to admit they gotta make themselves like the ? that ? be sayin now'adays..

GKMC was hard.. them untitled joints was ? too tho.. wasnt the leastbit impressed..

Big Sean over all that ? ! lol
  • aneed123
    Options

29-Camron-NP.gif

U so ? full of ? . NWTS came out AFTER Control. Try again.

I stand corrected on the timeline... it was in 2013 correct?
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ? ? bout Sean. U a grown man stanning
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

I ? with that Untitled EP tho. S80 and GKMC was my ? , and he usually pull off good features, but I ? with that HOOVA ass ? GroovyQ the most tho off TDE roster

i agree wit the rest..
    i like how u put that.. "artsy" cause ? went waaaaaay left and ? dont want to admit they gotta make themselves like the ? that ? be sayin now'adays..

GKMC was hard.. them untitled joints was ? too tho.. wasnt the leastbit impressed..

Yeah I got what he was tryin to do, and gave it a few listens on GP. It was deep and layered and yadda yadda... ? was shea butter and lit incense music
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i agree wit the rest..

Why you keep saying everyone making themselves like kendrick? Not taking sides in this catty ass ? you ? doing right now, but thats dumb as ? to assume even if your opinion is limited to the ? you arguing with on this post.
  • CapitalB
    Options

i agree wit the rest..

Why you keep saying everyone making themselves like kendrick? Not taking sides in this catty ass ? you ? doing right now, but thats dumb as ? to assume even if your opinion is limited to the ? you arguing with on this post.

how is that dumb to assume if im limited to the ? im talkin to if thats WHO IM TALKIN TO..

if u on the sideline and have yet to contribute to the conversation in anyway then in no way can i be talkin to u..

but as for the ? who came for me who have tet to muster up so much as 3sentences to explain why they love Kendrick so much i believe my assumption is safe..

find where i said ALL Kendrick fans??

iv been in here talkin to lame ? ? like the srfreshman ? ..

if u playin the sideline then continue..
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

i agree wit the rest..

how is that dumb to assume if im limited to the ? im talkin to if thats WHO IM TALKIN TO..

if u on the sideline and have yet to contribute to the conversation in anyway then in no way can i be talkin to u..

but as for the ? who came for me who have tet to muster up so much as 3sentences to explain why they love Kendrick so much i believe my assumption is safe..

Ok internet ? . Continue the big sean stanning that you accusing kendrick fans of doing.
  • CapitalB
    edited March 2017
    Options

i agree wit the rest..

Ok internet ? . Continue the big sean stanning that you accusing kendrick fans of doing.

i dont frequent the reason as much..
    im usually in the GnS.. but that ? was slow over the weekend and i kinda mozied my way over here..

thats neither here nor there tho..
    but sayin all that to say u may not know me on these boards but my ? THE LAST thing i am is an internet ? ..

im a ? that happens to be on the internet tho..
    dont get it confused. lol
  • CapitalB
    edited March 2017
    Options
    i must be really hittin it out the park wit my assessments..
    even got ? in the stands catchin feelings!!? #bars hahahhaa

all cause i asked what the ? that ? be babblin about and why u like him so much. lol

u ? goofy cuhz..
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

i agree wit the rest..

im dont frequent the reason as much..
    im usually in the GnS.. but that ? was slow over the weekend and i kinda mozied my way over here..

but sayin all that to say u may not know me on these boards but my ? THE LAST thing i am is an internet ? ..

Explaining yourself for no reason.
  • CapitalB
    Options

i agree wit the rest..

im dont frequent the reason as much..

Explaining yourself for no reason.

jus makin sure we clear...