The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Tired of all the time jumping. They need some better organization skills

That's part of X-Men comics. One of the superhero franchises with the most time travel and time jumping (prequels and epilogues) is X-Men. Only makes sense that the movies eventually got there too.

I guess that explains why havoc is 20 yrs older than his older brother cyclops. :/

It's because Matthew Vaughn chose to add him to his First Class story. As if the movies haven't been filled with glaring differences from the comics from the beginning.

theres no excuse for that.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tired of all the time jumping. They need some better organization skills

That's part of X-Men comics. One of the superhero franchises with the most time travel and time jumping (prequels and epilogues) is X-Men. Only makes sense that the movies eventually got there too.

I guess that explains why havoc is 20 yrs older than his older brother cyclops. :/

It's because Matthew Vaughn chose to add him to his First Class story. As if the movies haven't been filled with glaring differences from the comics from the beginning.

theres no excuse for that.

Lmao it's creators choice to do whatever they feel when they create something. That's why they're hired.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movie was ok. I liked X-24 and how Professor X caused those seizures.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was cool, I liked it
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Logan was a great ? movie. Loved that they made it rated R and a character driven movie. There is nothing wrong with showing the human side/character flaws in a comic book movie. That's why the Dark Knight trilogy a classic.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Young Jack or Young Clint Would've Made Ill Wolverines

jack-nicholson-gif-9.gif

tumblr_o4n7nhPv531s2wio8o1_500.gif

Burt Reynolds Too (Deliverance Era #Pause #NoNedBeatty

14534-4769.jpg

I think the late-80s-early-90s Mel Gibson would've made a good Wolverine.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Logan was a great ? movie. Loved that they made it rated R and a character driven movie. There is nothing wrong with showing the human side/character flaws in a comic book movie. That's why the Dark Knight trilogy a classic.

Yes. The Dark Knight trilogy had some of the dopest villains too
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How bugged out would it be if they get Pitt for Cable? Domino looks good.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zod is the front runner to play cable...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Pitt could work as cable
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I think if he can add muscle hed ? it

hqdefault.jpg

that's what logan would look like if they made an x men movie in the 70's
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    X-Men Apocalypse wasn't even that bad. Like a 5 outta 10 at worst. Still better than Origins or The Last Stand and stop acting like Marvel Studios would've ever greenlit ? like Logan or Deadpool as we know them. They wouldn't have. Probably would've been some more cornball MCU commercials.

hold up i'm not done here. I said a deal for x-men between marvel and fox. fox can keep making wolverine and Deadpool I'm cool with that and don't give fox too much credit if it wasn't for ryan Reynolds campaigning for a good Deadpool movie it wouldn't have happened. I don't think x- men don't need to be r rated a pg 13 rating is fine. I don't like the sound of x men supernova because that sounds like the phoenix saga again. so I guess they are trying to re up because they didn't get It right the first time.
    i'm sick of phoenix that story doesn't need to be told agaom. I feel that marvel will give us a fully fleshed out xmen with better developed characters capturing the look and the feel to boot and not another mc wolverine and the x-men back up dancers movie. for all the og trilogy they never used cyclops correctly. rogue didn't do ? but cry for 3 movies straight etc. think about it. I feel the same way about the ff. how can they pull of a infinity wars movie without galactus or silver surfer?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I think if he can add muscle hed ? it

hqdefault.jpg

that's what logan would look like if they made an x men movie in the 70's

You can't be serious
  • Broddie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    X-Men Apocalypse wasn't even that bad. Like a 5 outta 10 at worst. Still better than Origins or The Last Stand and stop acting like Marvel Studios would've ever greenlit ? like Logan or Deadpool as we know them. They wouldn't have. Probably would've been some more cornball MCU commercials.

hold up i'm not done here. I said a deal for x-men between marvel and fox. fox can keep making wolverine and Deadpool I'm cool with that and don't give fox too much credit if it wasn't for ryan Reynolds campaigning for a good Deadpool movie it wouldn't have happened. I don't think x- men don't need to be r rated a pg 13 rating is fine. I don't like the sound of x men supernova because that sounds like the phoenix saga again. so I guess they are trying to re up because they didn't get It right the first time.
    i'm sick of phoenix that story doesn't need to be told agaom. I feel that marvel will give us a fully fleshed out xmen with better developed characters capturing the look and the feel to boot and not another mc wolverine and the x-men back up dancers movie. for all the og trilogy they never used cyclops correctly. rogue didn't do ? but cry for 3 movies straight etc. think about it. I feel the same way about the ff. how can they pull of a infinity wars movie without galactus or silver surfer?

Bro I a grown man in my 30s cried when Jackman's wolvie gets called daddy by his daughter and for the first time in 17 yrs worth of film expressed genuine happiness with his eyes. At the most crucial moment ofnhis life.Nothing Marvel Studios would've done could top that. The X-Men are fine where they are.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    has this hit the net yet? I'm gonna cop when it hits bluray but still
  • Broddie
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    has this hit the net yet? I'm gonna cop when it hits bluray but still

It's on Kodi. Or so I've heard.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching Logan and Xavier is funny as ?

He's saving this movie for me because I'll be honest, I'm quite bored by it
  • Broddie
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Watching Logan and Xavier is funny as ?

He's saving this movie for me because I'll be honest, I'm quite bored by it

I laughed when he was like "you left me with that ? albino".
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They were over the top gratuitous with the profanity, like a kid cussing with his friends, lol. Didn't take me out of it though. Dope movie! I think this is the direction DC is trying to go. They just serious with no heart though.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worth A 2nd watch
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Josh Brolin has been cast as Cable for Deadpool 2. Officially.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Playing Thanos and Cable. Nice
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanos is Cable
    Finkle is Einhorn