Update with more footage : Facebook Live Shooting

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New year and a new excuse to stay far far away from Chicago. Meanwhile, Atlanta just went 4 weeks str8 without any murders.

why is this something to be proud of?

Because that's a great thing.

so the bar is so low that if we don't ? each other for 4 weeks....that's a great thing?

Chicago fukked you up that bad ob?
    Honestly, it has. She's desensitized. Deer in the headlights status

I worry about her like Treys pops when he snuck out to ride with Doughboy
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    New year and a new excuse to stay far far away from Chicago. Meanwhile, Atlanta just went 4 weeks str8 without any murders.

why is this something to be proud of?

Because that's a great thing.

so the bar is so low that if we don't ? each other for 4 weeks....that's a great thing?

Chicago fukked you up that bad ob?
    Honestly, it has. She's desensitized. Deer in the headlights status

I worry about her like Treys pops when he snuck out to ride with Doughboy

for real...? is frustrating as hell.

death is normal but no death is a good thing.

an anyone who speaks against it , is the dreamer?

so who's really oppressing at the moment?

the white man or the hood gang reckless ? ?

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not normal and it's not hard to understand at all. I wish the world was perfect too. Good luck with that though. Stay mad
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A city of demonic ? smh
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 thing about chicago is that I been to other cities, that popping off at the mouth will get u killed, that running off on the plug twice will get u killed, not being a ? that can control his ? will get u killed, any type of hoe ? activities will get u bodied, people are scared of chicago cuz they scared of keeping it real , no don't come here with that ? u gonna wish u stayed home , chicago ? a different breed, it take more than 1 bullet to ? them like a bear. I realized why people don't wanna come here is becuz they can continue with they ? cuz they city accept that ? well chicago don't so don't come here
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    2 thing about chicago is that I been to other cities, that popping off at the mouth will get u killed, that running off on the plug twice will get u killed, not being a ? that can control his ? will get u killed, any type of hoe ? activities will get u bodied, people are scared of chicago cuz they scared of keeping it real , no don't come here with that ? u gonna wish u stayed home , chicago ? a different breed, it take more than 1 bullet to ? them like a bear. I realized why people don't wanna come here is becuz they can continue with they ? cuz they city accept that ? well chicago don't so don't come here

????

? , are you serious.

maybe I dont understand what you trynna say...so I'll skip it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    It's not normal and it's not hard to understand at all. I wish the world was perfect too. Good luck with that though. Stay mad

you ? .
    you are a ?
  • Huey_C
    Options

Double agent^^^
  • Huey_C
    Options
    ? really defending chicagos murder rate smh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    ? really defending chicagos murder rate smh

defending or ignoring

as long as it in they family until it's in they family
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Not defending just saying chicago don't play games with no body
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Not defending just saying chicago don't play games with no body

thats nothing to be proud of.

they killing other blacks..

they not keeping them cops under control...so they are playing
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

Unless he starts his own private schools, this is a waste of time & money. The higher ups don't really give a dam. They want them to keep killing each other so it can fit into their gentrification plan(too many ? ). Then come in, pretend like they care, lock the rest of them up and knock off the remaining.

This just in:
    3kizhgnqejn3.jpg
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Chance might as well open a manhole and throw his ? money down that, I garuntee more of it will make its way to school children of chicago
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited April 2017
    Options

you ? .
    you are a ?

Feelings all over this post. That's your response? Go save the world. Make it a better place. Make a song about it too. You got ? ? tendencies.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

you ? .
    you are a ?

Feelings all over this post. That's your response? Go save the world. Make it a better place. Make a song about it too. You got ? ? tendencies.

becuz I want better for my peoole,?
    while I'm not on mlk status an may never reach it.....black men need to make our communites better cause no one else will.

so at least I will try and continue to try.

but you say I have ? tendencies?

only women stay home an ? try to ignore a problem like it doesn't exist...

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    you the type ? ok with mothers losing kids and allowing your community to fall into chaos cuz you can fly under the radar of fukkery an not be called out for not doing ? to help or with your life.
    but you not OK with saving just one black child by mentoring him in the right direction?

yea. you ain't ? an need to go ahead an bleach your skin or get ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? missed the part where I said a lot of the knuckleheads from that area been getting released these past few months....keep them ? under the jail
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    So ? missed the part where I said a lot of the knuckleheads from that area been getting released these past few months....keep them ? under the jail

I think you said that in another thread...but i caught that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to these idiots, police w the ether

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Spn8jLr4fuw
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited April 2017
    Options
    you the type ? ok with mothers losing kids and allowing your community to fall into chaos cuz you can fly under the radar of fukkery an not be called out for not doing ? to help or with your life.
    but you not OK with saving just one black child by mentoring him in the right direction?

Now you're just being an extra ass ? .

I never said I don't care about the community or you shouldnt be mentoring the young ones. I never said ignore the community's problems.

Not one time

You got all of that extra ? from me saying nobody died in Atlanta for 30 days.

True definition of an ol' extra ass ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Now you're just being an extra ass ? .

I never said I don't care about the community or you shouldnt be mentoring the young ones. I never said ignore the community's problems.

Not one time

You got all of that extra ? from me saying nobody died in Atlanta for 30 days.

True definition of an ol' extra ass ?

an you being an ol under performing ass ? .

that's the only way you OK with mediocrity
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

@obnoxiouslyfresh

aint you a dispatcher
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@obnoxiouslyfresh

aint you a dispatcher

We were at work trying to figure out who that was. I know people who work in Harvey. When they find her ass, she fired.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Harvey look like a ? bomb hit it , ? was looking at some property over there and there was whole blocks abandoned