ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im officialy an old man,
    i cant stand hearing my nephews talking about dracos, gold teeth, thier favorite rappers, true religion jeans,and i phone.
    I am highly irritated when i hear people playing thier personal music in thier phone while grocery shopping. Like i wanna hear the theme music to your search for frootloops.
    So as an uncle i think it is my duty to bring back The WEDGIE, WET ? ,NOOGIES, AND PIN DOWN LOOGIE DRIP FACE TORTURE TECHNIQUES, this is not a threat or april fools you been warned!!

good now you know how it feels. you little weirdos was getting on my nerves back in 2006 when I was 28-29 and chris brown and lil wayne started teaming up and all kinds of bubble gum rap was on the radio like jibs, and that damn chicken noodle soup song tried to make a buzz then came the skateboarding and the skinny jeans young money , drake, that weird kilt wearing emotional boy from ohio whose name I forgot who made that day and night song. if the world seems weird blame yourself if you was in your teens and mid twenties during that era.

? I'm probably older than you
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I'd say older rappers are putting out better quality music. Raekwon new album is amazing look at OB4CL2, Shaolin vs Wu-Tang, etc. Look at Rick Ross or even NaS.

It's ironic, people say the new "Lil" generation of rappers are wack but at the same time chastise old rappers for being "washed" as an excuse to not give the music a chance. Which is it ? Man why can't ? just enjoy music ? That's what I hate about rap fans, they're fickle af SMMFH.

I can't believe them rae sremmurd ? are in their 30's. ? have gotten weird. somebody post that gif of one of them prancing in front of future from that music video.

Rae sremmird is not in their 30s da ?

Do they not have google where ou are?

This ? said you country as ? lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    WrestleMania 33 tonight.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If meat was a drug bacon would be heroin. Its so special to me.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I'd say older rappers are putting out better quality music. Raekwon new album is amazing look at OB4CL2, Shaolin vs Wu-Tang, etc. Look at Rick Ross or even NaS.

It's ironic, people say the new "Lil" generation of rappers are wack but at the same time chastise old rappers for being "washed" as an excuse to not give the music a chance. Which is it ? Man why can't ? just enjoy music ? That's what I hate about rap fans, they're fickle af SMMFH.

I can't believe them rae sremmurd ? are in their 30's. ? have gotten weird. somebody post that gif of one of them prancing in front of future from that music video.

Rae sremmird is not in their 30s da ?

Do they not have google where ou are?

This ? said you country as ? lol

Somebody in them YouTube comments said they were 31 years old. I guess they were bullshittin'
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    am I the only ? dealing with immigration ? ....sum ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So far bars of the year

"Clap man...dominant murder.

Imma Black man..government earner

Could've just slapped man, but he wanted it further... Bat man.. duh-nuh-nuh-nah"
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dont nobody want that ? in the ATL! give us Fatburger and them nasty ass sweet potato fries.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

They both don't make a difference, they're just a tool to download the apk.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Know the weirdest thing about taking psych drugs. The way its presented to you is that it numbs and or removes the symptoms of you condition...

That's ?

lx2095e8kf75.gif

And your so focused on these symptoms that's been hindering you for so long being gone. That you don't even realize that you no longer feel nothing..which i think is an important thing to warm people of..

Ya mean, considering that most of us need what little sense of humanity we have to not just ? people just cause..but i digress

I slowly realized this ? and I was like bet..what I need to do is understand the way my mind responds to certain triggers while on the meds so when i get off the meds..ion need the meds..right?

w5mlqxy2k16j.jpg

So 6 to 7 months on later, then now 3 months off..I've effectively defeated my inner parasite. But ...

gtmx6zraxgry.gif

In this process of trying to outsmart my own brain...I completely forgot that he meds also suppressed my ? temper and tactlessness

Got me thinking..what if you're consciousness is your brains way of keeping you alive long enough to feed it. What if our brains are parasites and our consciousness the host.

What if a coma is really your consciousness over powering your brain..

Drugs interrupt the flow of oxygen through you blood stream to you brain..

o3t2cbhmqfl0.gif

What if..

Breaking the parasites control moderately, introduces you to a world of pure consciousness,
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm the Raymond Washington of kodi gang and don't y'all forget it
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Y'all know that the government uses a back door Trojan in Kodis software to create a algorithmic DNA duplicate of who you are
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

U started Kodi gang in the IC? I don't believe you, prove it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Y'all know that the government uses a back door Trojan in Kodis software to create a algorithmic DNA duplicate of who you are

No they don't. It's not up to the government to prosecute, but the studios to decide to. They go after the source, not the users. It's rare to prosecute a user
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

U started Kodi gang in the IC? I don't believe you, prove it.

"black caesar" was the first person talking Kodi on here

Who organized us into what we are today? Black caesar set the foundation but I built an empire and established a network of soldiers. Kodi gang an army, better yet the navy and Im a 5 star general

I said kodi gang in one thread, now the whole world is affiliated

I am your OG.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »

he talks about the Atlanta freeway accident,lmao at saying a crackhead did it

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a dream Willie Nelson died. That broke my heart
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

No they don't. It's not up to the government to prosecute, but the studios to decide to. They go after the source, not the users. It's rare to prosecute a user

Da hell are u talking about