Comments

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...Robotron 2084...
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally finished Uncharted 1 this past weekend. Won't lie ? was like a chore to finish. I just started Uncharted 2 yesterday and this one is fun as hell. I can see why people rave about 2 so much. Gonna try and finish this soon so I can move on to 3 then go cop 4.
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Ghost Recon the rawest ? out......
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Ghost Recon the rawest ? out......

Shadow Warrior 2 would like to have a word with you.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copped Nier: Automata today. It's real dope. It's like a Japanese style aRPG with DMC paced action.
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Platinum'd Horizon Zero Dawn. Game is excellent.

Thinking Resident Evil VII next since I heard that was short.
  • jee504
    Options
    On the last two chapters of Uncharted 2. Man these Tibet mofos hard as ? . I done died like 20 times in these fire fights at the end. ? . ? fun but ? damn lol
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Far Cry 3 on PC, I missed this gem last gen.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hopped back on xcom 2
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just Finished Resident Evil 0 and REmake Picked-Up Resident Evil Revelations 2...I Like The Fixed Camera Angles And Tank Controls *Shrugs

The Division - Played The Demo And Got It For It Cheap But Put It Back Down Cuz The Gameplay Got Repetitive Quick
    The Game Is Unbeatable Solo...I Don't Really Don't Play Online Much...So I Got Stuck And Said ? It

Infamous: Second Sun - Plays Exactly The OG Version Which Isn't A Bad Thing

Mafia 3 (Demo) - A Decent Sandbox With An Ill Ass Story ..Might Pick This Up Down The Line

• jee504
    Options
    Finally got around to finishing Uncharted 2. That last boss fight was a ? . I'm Uncharted out right now. Gonna get back into sports games for awhile then try 3 and 4.
  • jee504
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Just Finished Resident Evil 0 and REmake Picked-Up Resident Evil Revelations 2...I Like The Fixed Camera Angles And Tank Controls *Shrugs

The Division - Played The Demo And Got It For It Cheap But Put It Back Down Cuz The Gameplay Got Repetitive Quick
    The Game Is Unbeatable Solo...I Don't Really Don't Play Online Much...So I Got Stuck And Said ? It

Mafia 3 (Demo) - A Decent Sandbox With An Ill Ass Story ..Might Pick This Up Down The Line

I just downloaded that Mafia 3 demo. I think ima wait until the game comes with all of the DLC.
  • jee504
    Options
    Copped Nier: Automata today. It's real dope. It's like a Japanese style aRPG with DMC paced action.

Never heard of this one. How's the gameplay? Are there any past games to pick up on the story?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xcom 2 is really ? me off
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been stuck on Overwatch for 2 months now. Havent played ? else. Might pick up a new game this weekend though. Im thinking either Nier Automata or Horizons Zero Dawn
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »

Never heard of this one. How's the gameplay? Are there any past games to pick up on the story?

It's a sandbox RPG game. If you played Final Fantasy XV, think something like that in the sense that there is a story, but a lot of the content revolves around sidequests. The story execution is better than FFXV and the battle system is better IMO too.

I believe there was a Nier game before this one, but I think this one is drastically different, so it's not a problem with jumping on this entry. The franchise itself is a spinoff from Drakengard which is an older Square game. I think PS1 era.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Night In The Woods - PS4

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Switch

Need to pick up Thimbleweed Park on Xbox One at some point too.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Thumper on PSVR and still dabbling in SFV.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    nawledge_? wrote: »

I just downloaded that Mafia 3 demo. I think ima wait until the game comes with all of the DLC.

yeah you should because all of the dlc takes place during the story. I made the mistake of finishing the firs dlc
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mario Kart is so nice on the Switch.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Dragon Age Inquisition on PC with an SSD which means load times are almost non existent, quality of life is so much better. The game is so much more enjoyable this way.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went back to the Witcher 3 I'm still on the Baron story I've been playing this game off and on for a long time I'm finally gotten back into this has to be the more wickedest story arc in a rog like this ? got me ? up where I left off I thought I was done but it got worse
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Went back to the Witcher 3 I'm still on the Baron story I've been playing this game off and on for a long time I'm finally gotten back into this has to be the more wickedest story arc in a rog like this ? got me ? up where I left off I thought I was done but it got worse

Yeah Ive been playing that game for like 3 months.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Yeah Ive been playing that game for like 3 months.

ima buy the official game of the year version i was playing off a gifted buggy pc version i updated my pc od since rge last time i really played this game this game is disgustingly beautiful