WWE PPV thread - WWE Clash of Champions [AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal] - Dec. 17

Options

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first Kobe now taker man damn
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jeternephew.gif

It's been real Taker. I've been watching him since as far back as I can remember. Gonna be stange watching the WWE without him. It's like the Spurs without Duncan. That void's always gonna be there.

Rest...In....Peace

What?? He only showed up around mania ? actin like he was there every week
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I don't want to see taker until the HOF
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    jeternephew.gif

It's been real Taker. I've been watching him since as far back as I can remember. Gonna be stange watching the WWE without him. It's like the Spurs without Duncan. That void's always gonna be there.

Rest...In....Peace

I aint been a regular viewer of WWE programming in years, so for me he's always apart of the E even tho he's only been a part time part timer.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jeternephew.gif

Rest...In....Peace

when did you start watching wwe? 2011?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st half of Mania 8.5 outta 10

2nd half of Mania 5.5 outta 10

Everything after Seth/Triple H was just ok.

I'm legit ? about Wyatt vs Orton. That was another Ambrose vs Lesnar match. I was disappointed by that but everything else was good.

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jeternephew.gif

Rest...In....Peace

Since the 90s, lets not act like taker wasnt on part time status the past few years, him showing up any other time outside of mania was suprsing
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would like to see wm 35 go to 3 different cities like they did at wm2
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    So much for Taker saying he's back last survivor series
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Someone a while back made a tribute video to the undertaker. This is the song they need to use for his HOF video

https://youtu.be/yuoiC-aZJrI
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty ? up but it was his time to go. He's been waiting for a hip surgery for almost a year now. The WWE ? up with the whole Sting vs Taker angle cause that would've been the ultimate draw. No argument. He's gotta go though. It was funny cause I was watching this video where Booker T, HHH, Rock, hell even Vince McMahon came outta the back to try to get Taker to do a Spinnaroonie lmao.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jeternephew.gif

Rest...In....Peace

Since the 90s, lets not act like taker wasnt on part time status the past few years, him showing up any other time outside of mania was suprsing

part-time means we still see him a few times a year
    not anymore
    he's officially retired
    and although we knew it was coming, it's surreal
    dudes been a constant since most of us started watching, and he's part of the reason why we became fans of the product to begin with

i think that was his point
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    That match wasn't so boring man. It's like whenever I start to like Roman he just drops the ball. And he way WWE books him makes it worse. really should have been Cena and taker
  • jono
    Options
    Roman was the right choice. Cena didn't need it, Brock didn't need it, HHH probably wouldn't have even wanted to do it so the only person with any credibility is Roman and it was well.

They didn't book Roman tp be superman, instead, they booked Undertaker to throw some big moves but he Roman survived. If Taker had hit Roman with 2-3 Tombstones people would have lost their mind. So instead booking Taker like Flair at WM 26 was a good move.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finally got to my car. Smh I'm in my feelings about takers last match. I'll give y'all the run down in the morning. I gotta hit up Waffle House and get some sleep
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    Pretty ? up but it was his time to go. He's been waiting for a hip surgery for almost a year now. The WWE ? up with the whole Sting vs Taker angle cause that would've been the ultimate draw. No argument. He's gotta go though. It was funny cause I was watching this video where Booker T, HHH, Rock, hell even Vince McMahon came outta the back to try to get Taker to do a Spinnaroonie lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JS3_ND_suw
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Roman was the right choice. Cena didn't need it, Brock didn't need it, HHH probably wouldn't have even wanted to do it so the only person with any credibility is Roman and it was well.

They didn't book Roman tp be superman, instead, they booked Undertaker to throw some big moves but he Roman survived. If Taker had hit Roman with 2-3 Tombstones people would have lost their mind. So instead booking Taker like Flair at WM 26 was a good move.

If the match was going to be ? regardless (which it was) it should've been Kane and they both retire.

Roman didn't need to/deserve to be in this, but this is what Taker and Vince wanted so whatever.
  • jono
    edited April 2017
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

If the match was going to be ? regardless (which it was) it should've been Kane and they both retire.

Roman didn't need to/deserve to be in this, but this is what Taker and Vince wanted so whatever.

Nobody trying to watchi....never mind I just noticed who I'm responding to. Carry on.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

Nobody trying to watchi....never mind I just noticed who I'm responding to. Carry on.

Bruh we just saw the worst Mania ME in years, Roman couldnt even lift Taker. But go ahead and keep defending whatever the E does ?
  • jono
    Options

I marked out. I didn't expect them at all. WWE raised the Hardyz. This is where they belong.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am i the only one who finds it weird ESPN showing WWE highlights