ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To all my iPhone 7 users, y'all know where ? can get some cheap lighting headphones from?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    To all my iPhone 7 users, y'all know where ? can get some cheap lighting headphones from?

Walmart.com
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I know ? had to happen and I've had 6 hrs to sleep to process the ? but I still can't believe The Undertaker retired last night. And was retired by Roman Reigns of all people. ? got me feeling old. I'm all in my feels lol

So was the proposal real or is that part of the performance? People were saying congrats to the wrestler on instagram

the proposal we had seen on TV had to have been part of the show, there was too much leading up to it in the storyline. But being that they're both wrestlers and she wrestled her last Wrestlemania, they made this their "moment". I'm sure he proposed recently, though.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Like I know ? had to happen and I've had 6 hrs to sleep to process the ? but I still can't believe The Undertaker retired last night. And was retired by Roman Reigns of all people. ? got me feeling old. I'm all in my feels lol

So was the proposal real or is that part of the performance? People were saying congrats to the wrestler on instagram

is instagram the only way you know about events happening in entertainment?

I dont take you for a wrestling fan which is why I ask

Instagram keeps me engaged with sports I'd otherwise not know about.

Just move to twitter. IG too jumble.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm at work watching Class Act on FB. Legendary movie
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

the proposal we had seen on TV had to have been part of the show, there was too much leading up to it in the storyline. But being that they're both wrestlers and she wrestled her last Wrestlemania, they made this their "moment". I'm sure he proposed recently, though.

Was that sextape hoe at wrestlemania? Was she mentioned?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Know the weirdest thing about taking psych drugs. The way its presented to you is that it numbs and or removes the symptoms of you condition...

That's ?

lx2095e8kf75.gif

And your so focused on these symptoms that's been hindering you for so long being gone. That you don't even realize that you no longer feel nothing..which i think is an important thing to warm people of..

Ya mean, considering that most of us need what little sense of humanity we have to not just ? people just cause..but i digress

I slowly realized this ? and I was like bet..what I need to do is understand the way my mind responds to certain triggers while on the meds so when i get off the meds..ion need the meds..right?

w5mlqxy2k16j.jpg

So 6 to 7 months on later, then now 3 months off..I've effectively defeated my inner parasite. But ...

gtmx6zraxgry.gif

In this process of trying to outsmart my own brain...I completely forgot that he meds also suppressed my ? temper and tactlessness

Got me thinking..what if you're consciousness is your brains way of keeping you alive long enough to feed it. What if our brains are parasites and our consciousness the host.

What if a coma is really your consciousness over powering your brain..

Drugs interrupt the flow of oxygen through you blood stream to you brain..

o3t2cbhmqfl0.gif

What if..

Breaking the parasites control moderately, introduces you to a world of pure consciousness,

You just described the battle the eternal soul has being confined to a carnal body.

• gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Tommy (R.I.P) stayed lightin up wedges neck lol that ? was catchin L's the whole movie
    https://youtu.be/CMP95NCVAE8
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »
    you guys still watch wrasling ?

man, when i found out Jerry Lawler was Doink...that did it for me

Wait what?

No way

you trolling me right now brah?

edit: my bad brah...i was wrong

i was thinking about the Brooklyn Brawler

it was always rumored Lawler was one of the iterations of doink

Lmaooo I was bout to say wtf
    Me and knock twice used to go around middle school with a bunch of other cats stuffing ? in lockers who didnt claim NWO
    n2mv11.jpg

One of these kinda days huh

strike a nerve?

trip down memory lane?

you must've been stuffed in a locker or two back in your day huh small fry
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Tommy (R.I.P) stayed lightin up wedges neck lol that ? was catchin L's the whole movie
    https://youtu.be/CMP95NCVAE8

:joy: yo that ? was funny as ? every time.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is depressing

I can watch it ... the Phenom... the Undertaker... THE LEGEND above all Legends.

What a sad day
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

are you ? serious.

If you really bout it bout i go to Nashville and say something like this about the UNDERTAKER!!!

Nookie ass ?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    The Undertaker was was like a example for me. Grit, hard work, dedication.

We have lost something big, really big.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

No. She hasn't been on tv in months. But they never mention it. Crowds forgot already, too.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I ll take dinner but i aint hungry man... THE UNDERTAKER smmfh!!!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No. She hasn't been on tv in months. But they never mention it. Crowds forgot already, too.

When she comes back do u think they're gonna mention it or write a storyline around it or act like it never happened?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? distraught over actors who wrestle lol

they refuse to let the illusion go. I bet they attend conventions
    6g887neg6n18.jpg

"IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!"
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But they're a real couple? Cause Stephanie McMahon and Triple H weren't a real couple.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

are you ? serious.

If you really bout it bout i go to Nashville and say something like this about the UNDERTAKER!!!

Nookie ass ?

? , slap the ? outta yourself.

i was saying it was stupid that he lost to a ? ass ? like roman.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

But they're a real couple? Cause Stephanie McMahon and Triple H weren't a real couple.

Yes they've always been
  • VIBE
    edited April 2017
    Options

Not at the time of their "married" angle, that was a totally different kind of storyline, though. (but during their work together at this time that started their eventual relationship)

and yes, John n Nikki are a real couple
  • VIBE
    Options

When she comes back do u think they're gonna mention it or write a storyline around it or act like it never happened?

never happened, but the crowds wouldn't let her slide.. they'd chant ? .. best for her to stay away
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Undertaker was racist tho...