Who You Got Goin 2 Da Super Bowl This Year????

Options
Merck316
Merck316 Members Posts: 341
edited July 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Training camp about to start soon who you got going to the super bowl this year??

Im goin Jets and Falcons

alot of people sleepin on da Falcons this yr they went 9-7 last yr Turner and Ryan waz hurt

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Colts vs Packers

or

Jets vs Packers
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Eagles/Colts

unbiased answer: Chargers/Packers
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ravens vs Cowboys

MVP:Ed Reed

Ray Lewis retires after the game.
  • MillzOG
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    Ravens vs Cowboys

MVP:Ed Reed

Ray Lewis retires after the game.

I like this prediction to, the Jets are my team...but im still not sold on Sanchez, so Im gonna go ahead and replace my 2nd pick and say

Ravens vs Packers
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Bwahaha @ ? thinking the Chargers won't find a way to choke before they even get to the AFC Championship Game. Same with Romo and the Cowboys.

I say it's either Ravens v. Packers or Colts v. Vikings or Jets v. Saints or any combination of the 3.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm going to say Saints and Colts again
  • MillzOG
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All I really want to see, is Packers vs Vikings in the NFC championship game, so Aaron Rodgers can end Brett Favre's career.
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Dallas Cowboys are gonna be the first team to host the superbowl and have home field advantage this is our year.

The afc is going to be the Patriots
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Steelers/Packers
  • peagle05
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Steelers/Packers

? the ? i want a steelers/eagles SB lol
  • Tha Killa
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All I really want to see, is Packers vs Vikings in the NFC championship game, so Aaron Rodgers can end Brett Favre's career.

Cosign. I just ain't 100% sold on their D this year. Plus C-Wood ain't gonna be effective for that much longer.
    motrilla wrote: »
    The Dallas Cowboys are gonna be the first team to host the superbowl and have home field advantage this is our year.

The afc is going to be the Patriots

Bwahahaha. I'll leave you to your delusions. That's like me saying my Raiders will win 11-12 games this year....FOH ? .
  • motrilla
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what's your argument against the best team on paper not going to the superbowl
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Chargers vs Cowboys
  • peagle05
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »

Bwahahaha. I'll leave you to your delusions. That's like me saying my Raiders will win 11-12 games this year....FOH ? .

c1f44a010529bfdfe6962a0bf6b9a212.gif..............
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

cotdamn, you said that like rodgers gon take a steel chair to favre knee or something lol

bengals-cowboys

if this ? ? can think lt got a 1500 yard season left, i can think cincy makes it to the sb
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what's your argument against the best team on paper not going to the superbowl

games aren't played on paper, they are played inside tv sets
  • peagle05
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    cotdamn, you said that like rodgers gon take a steel chair to favre knee or something lol

bengals-cowboys

if this ? ? can think lt got a 1500 yard season left, i can think cincy makes it to the sb

the cheap seats: land of the ridiculous prediction lol
  • Tha Killa
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what's your argument againstthe best team on paper not going to the superbowl

? , did you just come at me with a quadruple negative? I don't even know how to answer that.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? , did you just come at me with a quadruple negative? I don't even know how to answer that.

lmao, ? is flabbergasted
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    ? the ? i want a steelers/eagles SB lol

Ya'll would ? us, if the Eagles make the SB, it's because of Kolb because my boy McCoy aint that type of running back to carry a team. And in that case, Kolb and Jackson would torch the Steelers D.
  • Tha Killa
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If Ryan Mathews runs for the numbers they are projecting him too...it would be logical to place the Chargers in the super bowl...then again it was logical to place them in it at the beginning of about 5 seasons within the last 8 years...

I'll go with Colts and Vikings

I'd like to see a Favre/Manning match up...would really cement either QB's legacy (and hurt the other, especially Manning, he'd have 2 super bowl L's then)

Uh, if either of those two lose it would be the 2nd SB loss for them. I think it would hurt Favre more than Manning though.
  • motrilla
    edited July 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    games aren't played on paper, they are played inside tv sets

and they're the best team on the tv set,field or whatever venue this ? was clowning like the cowboys aren't a consistent 11 to 13 win team the most talented and we all know usually teams suffer a a playoff loss or 2 before they rise to the top once again what's your argument against the cowboys
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options

ayo reggie, whats really good?
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    and they're the best team on the tv set,field or whatever venue this ? was clowning like the cowboys aren't a consistent 11 to 13 win team the most talented and we all know usually teams suffer a a playoff loss or 2 before they rise to the top once again what's your argument against the cowboys

tony romo is my argument against the cowboys. dude is not built for the postseason
  • MillzOG
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »

bengals-cowboys

lol, my original comment was gonna be "I wanna see the Packers and Vikings play so Aaron Rodgers could put his foot on Favres neck, and end his career"
    If Ryan Mathews runs for the numbers they are projecting him too...it would be logical to place the Chargers in the super bowl...then again it was logical to place them in it at the beginning of about 5 seasons within the last 8 years...

I'll go with Colts and Vikings

I'd like to see a Favre/Manning match up...would really cement either QB's legacy (and hurt the other, especially Manning, he'd have 2 super bowl L's then)

Chargers aren't a logical choice IMO because we dont even know whats gonna happen with Vincent Jackson, they havent given him a new deal yet and I THINK he was talking about not showin up to training camp. If they wind up trading him, its over for their chances ? they aren't gonna get equal value for him.

I wanted to see that Favre/Manning matchup last year...Peyton NEEDS to win his next superbowl appearance (assuming he makes it to another one)