The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good to have a full slate of games back on tonight

One game I'm going to be keeping an eye on is Grizzlies Spurs if Marc Gasol plays....I dont think San Antonio wants that match up in the playoffs. I would still pick them to win but I think that could end up being a long series for the Spurs
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need the wizards to beat the hornets, the magic to beat the Cavs, the raptors to beat the Pacers, the bucks to beat the thunder, and the Knicks to blow the bulls out
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching 2008 Celtics vs Cavs on ESPN classic I see why Bron eventually left he scored 45 in game 7 only one other person had 15 everybody else had below 10 Boston had two other players that at least had 10 plus to go with pierce 41.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Need the wizards to beat the hornets, the magic to beat the Cavs, the raptors to beat the Pacers, the bucks to beat the thunder, and the Knicks to blow the bulls out

tumblr_m5ilohFVUU1rq4q6jo1_250_zpsekz9kkcd.gif

giphy-3_zps8rcrt3rr.gif
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

On an intense moment with Charles Barkley on set during commercial: Ernie Johnson: We’re in the playoffs and we had taken the show on the road and what I have instead of carrying a big old format of the show in front of me with the computer print out, I just kind of jot down a roadmap for the show on these 5 by 7 cards and break into first segment, second segment, third segment and then if we have to make changes – Tim Kiely who’s the producer can say hey we’re going to switch that highlight from segment two to segment three and we have some sound of Gregg Popovich on segment four so I’m jotting this stuff down so I know when we get to it what the traffic is. – via For The Win

Ernie Johnson: In between the third and the fourth segment, Kenny’s just like Charles I dare you to rip those cards in half. This is in a commercial break. Charles is like ‘you really think I should?’ and I said ‘Charles, this is my preparation for the show this is important to me this is my roadmap for where we’re going next. I need this stuff.’ He reaches over and rips it in half. Then we’re like 30 seconds from coming back on the air and he knew I was ticked off. I told him I said, ‘man if you do that again this hot coffee is going all over you.’ Kenny’s like ‘Man, I ain’t ever seen Ernie this hot Charles.’ We come back on the show and I just iced him out. I didn’t talk to Charles that segment. I wasn’t going to ask him a question, I was going to Kenny and Shaq with everything. Charles finally was like ‘hey, hey, hey’ I said ‘look I ain’t talking to you we had something going on here and if you want to take part in the show you won’t do that anymore.’ – via For The Win

Lol chuck an ?

yeah they talked about this before... Chuck said he had never saw Ernie so ? .. wonder if there is actual video of WHEN it happened
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kennys an ? for that too
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah IIRC when they talked about it Chuck was hesitant as hell, but Kenny just egged his ass on to do it lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could have sworn Minnesota n gs was the late national game tonight, they must have flexed it, not complaining tho
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could have sworn Minnesota n gs was the late national game tonight, they must have flexed it, not complaining tho

That is the late game tonight.....
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

That is the late game tonight.....

My NBA app saying Portland n Utah on ESPN, must b the app bullshittin cuz they got Chicago n ny on ESPN
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's like Indiana brought Lance back just to finish destroying the Pacers. This ? is hilarious.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    lol pacers
    delon a surgeon out here hes making plays well
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Lowry injury a blessing in disguise for delon Wright. He's nice. Poetl been going hard lately too.

Loving the now and later build of the roster.
  • Beta
    edited April 2017
    Options
    A Paul George breakdown is imminent
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lowry injury a blessing in disguise for delon Wright. He's nice. Poetl been going hard lately too.

No you don't
  • Beta
    Options
    Nets got 81 at half sheesh
  • KingFreeman
    Options

No you don't

I don't even feel like ? on you today pussyhole. Go get some milk.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    edited April 2017
    Options
    so we go away from the ball movement which got us the lead and now we're tryna feed demar/demar is forcing it and the lead drops smfh
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options
    yea demarre carrol gotta go b
  • KingFreeman
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • last_man_standi
    last_man_standi Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of HOF, is derrick rose worthy of the Hall?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    so we go away from the ball movement which got us the lead and now we're tryna feed demar/demar is forcing it and the lead drops smfh

Funny how when ? start bricking open 3s and layups this ? come up.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    edited April 2017
    Options

"they saw a baby coming and said "Zaza!"

"thats not a name thats a noise"

:lol: